2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 605 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 08-20-2015, 12:28 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I picked dd up from volleyball. She was stressed, she is so nervous this year about making the team. I told her I had confidence in her. But if she doesn't make the team, it's ok. She will just try again when JV volleyball starts in the winter.

We came home and had leftovers for dinner. Lds went to the neighbors to play. We watched some tv. Dd went to bed early. She was tired from getting up early to babysit and volleyball.

This morning I straightened the house and did a load of laundry. I went up to the grocery store to get a few things. I will take dd to volleyball later. She has a day off tomorrow. She's glad, since this week has been stressful for her. Dh has his volleyball tonight. He usually picks something up to eat on the way. I will pick something up for me and the kids.

Scrapper, yay! Your 4 day weekend begins. Pampering and shopping sounds great! It will be fun I'm sure to visit some bakeries as well. Enjoy your time off! Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-21-2015, 04:37 PM

Hi ladies,

I picked up dd from volleyball last night. She made the team. We picked up dinner on the way home. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning we went to target. We got a few school supplies and a few other things we need. Dd wanted to look in Kohls. She founf 2 tops. We stopped for an early dinner on the way home. We will watch some tv this evening.

No specific plans for the weekend, we will see what comes up.

Scrapper I hope you and dd are having a nice day. Have a good weekend.
Unread 08-24-2015, 11:37 AM

Good morning ladies,

I am back at work. I feel relaxed and rested. Enjoyed my time off. On Thursday morning dd and I had appts for a massage. This girl worked at a sap close to home but the place closed. She had my email and sent me a message a week ago. She now works from home. So she had a special and gave us a 1-1/2 hour massage. It was so nice...she is good. After that we went to lunch and then to Hobby Lobby. By then it was late afternoon so we headed home and got ready for zumba.

On Friday we went to a farmers market close to home. We stopped at this store and looked around. Dd bought a cute tee. We headed to her dentist appt. We stopped at home after her appt to have some lunch. We then headed out again to the bakers warehouse, cemetery, staples and Target. We picked up dinner on the way home. Dd then went out with her boyfriend for awhile. They came back to the house and watched TV and played some games.

Saturday morning got ready for cake decorating class. it was really fun we made a couple of flowers and assembled our bow. We had lunch and watched TV for awhile before we headed out. We went to get manicures and ran some errands. We picked up dinner and some frozen yogurt. We then just relaxed and watched TV. Yesterday we went to church then went to get gas. I got my things ready for work. We went out to dinner for my niece's birthday. It was a really good time. Dd made a big 9" cookie at my niece's request. It was so good.

Dd started school today. She will go on Monday and Wednesday through mid October. Then she will go Monday through Thursday. this is her last semester and she only had 2 classes. A business class and the last cooking class.

We are having beef tacos for dinner. Dd doesn't work so she is coming to zumba with me. We will relax and watch TV this evening.

Hyper - congrats to dd on making the team. Sounds like she was stressed and nervous about it. She must be so relieved now. When does school start for your kids? yes, all of the school supplies are on sale now. Hope you had a good weekend. Enjoy your day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-24-2015, 11:48 AM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday evening we relaxed and watched tv.

On Saturday we slept in. I did a load of laundry. We didn't have any plans. We stayed home all day and relaxed. I did a few things around the house. We watched tv in the evening. It was nice to have a day to not have to do anything.

On Sunday we went to church. We came home and relaxed for a bit. Dh and I went out to eat and to starbucks for a dessert and a latte. We stopped and picked up dinner for the kids. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning I filled out all of the paperwork that needed to be done for lds and dd for,school. Dd and I are going up to school today to turn in the paperwork, then she will get her schedule. Lds's back to school orientation is Wednesday night. We will turn his paperwork in then. I haven't decided yet what I will make for dinner.

Scrapper your time off sounded great. Manicures and massages sound wonderful. It's nice that dd will have a light school schedule. Is she excited for her upcoming baking school? Yes, dd was relieved that try out week was over. My kids start school the day after Labor day.

Have a good day.
Unread 08-25-2015, 03:07 PM

Hi ladies,

I've been busy with a variety of things. My boss was off site this morning at a meeting. Phones have been busy as well.

Dd was home when I got home from work yesterday. She said her class went well. We got ready for zumba. After class we headed home and dd gave the dogs a bath. We watched TV and relaxed after dinner.

Today dd works. I am going to the gym. I don't think I have any stops to make after class. We are having pork chops. rice and veggies. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice relaxing weekend. It is nice to not have plans and just relax at home. Did dd get her school schedule yesterday? Yes, dd is very excited about starting at the baking school. Hope your day is going well.
Unread 08-25-2015, 03:21 PM

Hi ladies,

I made grilled chicken sandwiches for supper yesterday. After supper dd went to the high school football game with a friend. Her friend's dad went with them, as it was in a different town. Dh and I took the dogs for a walk. We watched tv in the evening. Dd got home around 10:00. Their team won.

This morning I did a load of towels. Dd went over to her friends. Lds has his friend here. i'm making steak, mashed potatoes and gravy and a veggie for supper.

Scrapper that's good that dd's class went well. Yes, my dd got her schedule. She is happy with it. She got all the electives she chose in addition to the required courses.

Have a good day.
Unread 08-26-2015, 02:01 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday afternoon dd called and asked if I would take her and her friends to the apple barn. It is only 10 min from our house so I said I would. They bought candy. They have a huge selection of candy that you can't get at normal stores. Alot from when I was growing up.

She went back to her friends house when we got home. After dinner dh and I took the dogs for a walk. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning I went to target and got the rest of the school supplies that lds needed. I got a few toiletry items that I needed. Lds and dd are both at their friend's houses. Tonight I have back to school orientation at lds's school.

Scrapper I hope your day is going well.
Unread 08-26-2015, 03:50 PM

Hi ladies,

Pretty busy today. My boss has so many meetings today.

Dd and I got home around the same time yesterday. She got ready for work. I went to he gym then stopped at Target for some bread and canned dog food. I ended up making fries to go with the pork chops. It was good. We watched TV and relaxed when dd got home. she said only 2 students showed up.

Today dd went to buy her book at school. The one we rented through Amazon was the wrong book. Dh is going to return it. She doesn't work today and said she wanted to go to zumba. We are having steak, baked potatoes and salad. We will probably watch TV. I have the whites that I need to fold.

Hyper - the candy store sounds pretty cool. How are max and Ruby doing? Our dogs are well just hot with the heat...poor things. Glad you got all the supplies lds needed. Hope all goes well at the back to school orientation today. Have a good evening.
Unread 08-27-2015, 02:36 PM

Hi ladies,

It hasn't been super busy today. I've been getting things ready for my boss's meetings. Our copier is finally working again. It took the technician a day and half to come out. She will heading out in awhile for a meeting off site.

Dd was home when I got home yesterday. She's funny...she said she had lots of calls to make yesterday. She was on the phone with her new school when I got home then she had talked to the community center earlier. We changed and got ready for zumba. We had a good workout. We then headed to the credit union so she could deposit her check. We had dinner then watched TV and relaxed.

Today dd was going to do her homework and then go drop off some packages. she was going to her boyfriend's for awhile. He had class this morning. He has been sick with a throat and ear infection and is on antibiotics. she is going to bake a cake for Saturday. My cousins are coming from San Diego. We are going to zumba this evening. We are having chicken breasts with rice and veggies. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - hope your day is going well.
Unread 08-27-2015, 02:51 PM

Hi ladies,

I went to the orientation at lds's school last night. It was a good meeting. We watched tv when I got home.

This morning I washed sheets. Lds is at his friends house. Dd is cleaning her room. Dh has vb tonight. His summer league which was on Mondays ended. He signed up for a fall league which is on Thursday evenings. He will pick up dinner for himself on the way. I will pick up dinner for me and the kids.

Tomorrow I have a back to school workshop day. My friend, who I will be working with is picking me up at 7:30 am. The workshop is in the next town from us. I will have to go to bed early, as I have gotten out of the habit of getting up that early.

Scrapper nice that your day isn't too busy. I hope it stays that way for you. How nice that your cousins are coming from San Diego this weekend. I'm sure it will be a fun time. Max and Ruby are doing well. Ruby was a little underweight when we last had them groomed. She only weighed 14 lbs. Our vet would like to see her between 14-16 lbs. we increased her food. We will see when they go for grooming next month if she has gained.

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register