2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 607 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 09-08-2015, 09:04 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Friday the kids and I went shopping for some school clothes. We did find some good labor day deals. I made chicken fajitas for dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

On Saturday dd and I went out to get her hair cut. She got about 4 inches cut. She also got an eyebrow wax. It was her first time. She said it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. It just stung a little at first. We stopped and had lunch. Lds was at his friends house when I got home. We had sandwiches and chips for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. I came home and changed. I went grocery shopping. I made pizzas for supper, then I went to choir practice. We watched tv when I got home.

Yesterday I made sure to wake the kids up early so they would be tired for the night before school. We relaxed most of the day. We had pork steaks, potatoe salad and corn on the cob for dinner. The kids picked their first day of school outfits and got their backpacks ready. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning the kids were excited for their first day. I will be going to work from noon to 8:00 today. Our preschool doesn't start until next week. Tomight from 5-8 is open house. I will help get everything ready for tonight.

Scrapper I hope you enjoyed your long weekend, have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-08-2015, 12:05 PM

Good morning ladies,

We sure enjoyed the long weekend. It felt good to sleep in. too! On Friday I had a haircut appt. I then came home to bake my cake for class. I just did some things around the house. We picked up dinner. Dd went on another interview for a new bakery opening up called Nothing Bundt Cakes. She said she would love working there. We will see what happens.

Saturday morning we got ready for class. We decorated our cakes in fondant...that was interesting. I enjoyed it. After class we headed home and had some lunch. then we all headed out to some museums out by the beach. We also stopped at this warehouse called Crafted where they have all kinds of vendors. It was interesting. We stopped and had dinner before heading home. We just relaxed and watched TV when we get home.

Sunday morning I got up and went to the market. After breakfast we got ready for church. We came home and had lunch and watched TV for a bit. We then got ready to go meet my sisters.

Yesterday slept in and after breakfast dd and I got ready to go run some errands. We stopped at Michaels to take advantage of the 50% coupons. We then headed to the market to go get our fruits and veggies. We had steaks, baked potatoes, corn on the cob and a salad. We watched TV in the evening. Dd and her boyfriend were working on homework.

Today our female dog is getting groomed. We found a place that comes to you. She is long-haired and sure needs a trim. Poor thing gets so hot. We are having chicken tacos today. This week I am taking it easy with my workouts. My knees have been bothering and I think it is the tendons that are strained. I can see some swelling on my left knee. Maybe I will go to the gym and walk in the pool.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. glad you found some good sales for back to school clothes. I saw the pictures of the kids for their 1st day back. Wow dd's hair was long if she got 4 inches cut. Still looks long. Yes, the eyebrow wax isn't too bad. Hope your kids have a great first day and that the open house goes well tonight. Have a good day.
Unread 09-09-2015, 10:28 AM

Hi ladies,

The kid's first day at school went well. My open house went well. We have several of the kids that I had in my class last year. They were surprised to see me. My favorite little buddy is in our class. He grabbed my hand and followed me all around. I got home about 8:00. The kids and I sat and they told me about their first day. Dd made supper for her, lds and dh while I was at work. We watched a little tv.

This morning I stopped at the grocer. I'm making baked pasta for dinner. I prepared it this morning, so I'll just have to put it in the oven. I'll be anxious to hear how the day went for the kids.

I go in to work tomorrow for a few hours, then my regular schedule will start on Monday.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. I'm glad you got to sleep in. That's always nice. We have a "nothing bundt cakes" here as well. Dd said she was in there once with a friend and her mom. She said it was really good. That's great to find a groomer that will come to you. Yes dd's hair was practically to her waist. She wanted to keep it long, just cut off a few inches to make it healthier looking.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-09-2015, 12:00 PM

Good morning ladies,

It has been a little hectic this morning which has made the morning go by quickly. We are having very hot weather this week.

When I got home, dd was going to go drop her boyfriend off at home. He was going into work at 7. I went along for the ride. We then went to the mall because dd was dropping off an application at a market/bakery. They are hiring for a cake decorator. We then headed home. I watered outside and dd washed her car. We then finished making dinner. We watched TV and relaxed.

Today dd has school. I am going to the gym to use the pool. We are having pork chops for dinner with potatoes and veggies. We will watch TV and relax this evening. Yes, we were happy with the groomer. Lacey looks so cute and she did well. We were worried how she would be. She is a long haired Chihuahua and now she has very short hair. Dd and I were saying she looks even smaller. Poor thing was so hot with this heat...so much better for her now.

Hyper- Glad that the kids had a good first day. Is dd still in choir this year? Nice to her that your open house went well. How nice that you get to see some of the kids you had in class last year. Especially your little buddy. Have a good day.
Unread 09-10-2015, 03:22 PM

Hi ladies,

Work has been a pretty steady pace today. My boss left for a meeting and won't be coming back to the office.

Yesterday I stopped at the market to pick up a few things we needed. We had pork chops, potatoes wedges and veggies. Dd was decorating a "dummy" cake for the open house at work on Saturday. She decorated it in sections showing what you learn in each course. It came out great. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

Today dd went to Disneyland with her boyfriend. I told her to be careful with the heat. they close at 5pm today and California Adventure at 8pm. I am going straight to the gym after work. I brought my stuff with me. I will workout in the pool. I am going to pick up dinner after that...too hot to cook. We will watch TV this evening.

Hyper - hope the kids have had a good start to the school year. Have they needed many supplies than what you had bought? Hope work was productive. Have a good day.
Unread 09-10-2015, 03:34 PM

Hi ladies,

The kids told me about their day when they got home yesterday. They both have had a good week. I put my pasta in the oven. Dh went to the wake of one of his coworkers. So sad, he was only 47. The kids and I ate. Dh got home later and I warmed a plate for him. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning I went in to work from 10:00-2:00. It was pretty productive. The time went by fast. Lds went to his friends house when he got home from school. Dd had some homework she is doing. Dh has volleyball tonight. The kids and I will have leftovers for dinner.

Scrapper it sounds like the groomer did a good job on Lacey. I always feel bad when they get so hot. Dd is in choir again this year. Luckily the kids didn't need any extra school supplies.

Have a good day.
Unread 09-11-2015, 12:05 PM

Hi ladies,

Happy Friday! I was sleepy when my alarm went off this morning. The dogs were barking that they wanted to go out around 3:30 this morning. I let them out and went back to bed. It is pretty quiet today. I cleaned my desk off this morning. I tackled my filing and now working on some other things. My boss has a busy day with meetings.

I had a great workout in the pool yesterday. I picked up Pollo Loco for me. dh said he was working late and I didn't know what time dd was coming home. I watched TV and relaxed.

Today dd is working on a cupcake order for tomorrow. I am going shopping after work. I need to get some gift cards for tomorrow. Dd is going to the airport late afternoon with her boyfriend's family. His dad is going to Mexico to spend the week with his mother. It is her birthday. I plan on just relaxing this evening.

Tomorrow we have a break before our last cake decorating class starts. Dd has an open house at Michaels tomorrow. All the instructors will be there. Once she gets home we are heading out to dh's aunt & uncle's place for a birthday party. The fun part is that they have a pool and we can go swimming.

Hyper - glad to hear that the kids have had a good week at school. That is sad about dh's co-worker...very young. Yes, we were pleased with the groomer so we'll keep that number. that is good that the kids were all set with the supplies you had. have a good day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 09-11-2015, 12:25 PM

Hi ladies,

The kids and I had leftovers for dinner last night. Dh ate when he got home from volleyball. Our tivo box went out last night. Dh called and they are sending us a new box. It won't get her until the middle of next week. The way our cable is hooked up we have to have a tivo box to watch tv. So no tv until next week. That will be different.

This morning I went grocery shopping. After that I stopped at target. I got 2 pair of jeans. I can dress casual at work. I also got a purse. I came home and put everything away. I am relaxing for a bit. Tonight lds's school is having their back to school bbq. They are providing hot dogs and burgers. Everyone brings a dish. It's usually pretty fun.

No specific plans for the weekend, we'll see what comes up.

Scrapper that's nice to have a quiet Friday at work. Gives you a chance to catch up on things. Swimming sounds like fun!

Have a nice day and enjoy your weekend!
Unread 09-14-2015, 02:22 PM

Hi ladies,

Today is an unassigned day for our schools...so it has been nice and quiet. I went out for a walk outside today. much cooler weather this week.

We had a good weekend. Friday I went to do my shopping and picked up the gift cards I needed. On my way home I picked up subway for dinner. I relaxed and watched TV. Dd and her boyfriend left awhile later to pick up his parents and head to the airport to drop his dad off.

Saturday morning I had no class so I ran my errands. Dd had an open house at Michaels from 11-1. We were ready by the time she got home. She put the toppers on the cupcakes and changed. We then headed out to the birthday party. It was a good time seeing everyone. We got in the pool and just relaxed...it was fun.

Yesterday we went to church early for the 50th anniversary celebration. It was very nice. Lots of people attended. After that dd and I went to run some errands. Late afternoon we went to meet my sisters.

Today dd starts teaching at the community center. She said there are quite a bit of students signed up. I am going to zumba today. We are having steak, potatoes and veggies. We will relax and watch TV this evening.

Hyper - hope your first day at work went well. Yes, that will be interesting with no TV until your box arrives. Hope you had fun at lds's back to school bbq function. Sounds good. Hope you had a good weekend. Enjoy your day.
Unread 09-14-2015, 03:07 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Friday we all went to the back to school bbq. It was fun catching up with friends and other parents. Lds and dd had fun with their friends. The food was good. We got home about 8:00. DH was able to hook up our cable to the tv, so we do have a limited amount of channels until our new box comes. We watched some tv.

On Saturday we slept in. I straightened up the house. We mostly just relaxed. We stayed home all day. I made sandwiches and chips for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. Our pastor that retired last year was our guest Pastor. He gave a really good sermon. It was nice to hear him preach again. We went to coffe hour after the service. We came home and changed and I started the laundry. Dd and lds went to their friends houses. We made homemade pizza for supper. I went to choir practice. We watched tv in the evening when I got home.

Today was our first day of preschool. It went well. We only had one little boy cry after his mom left. It was just for a little bit, then he did pretty well the rest of the time. The kids were so cute. Lds went to his friends and dd is with her friend. I'm making breakfast for supper.

Scrapper your weekend sounds good. Sounds like a good time at the birthday party. That's good that dd has a good amount of students. That's nice to have a quiet day at work.

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register