2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 845 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 04-30-2021, 05:10 PM
Re: 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Hi ladies,

My friend and I had a really good time visiting and catching up over dinner. There was a time limit on how long you could stay at the restaurant so we sat in her car and talked a little more before leaving. I changed when I got home. Lds got his results. They were negative.

Today I did my few things at work. I went by lds’s school and gave them a copy of lds’s results. I went and ran my errands. I came home and put everything away. I am making breakfast for dinner. I plan to watch some tv this evening.

Tomorrow I am working at the store. They were short staffed for tomorrow and asked if I could work. I am working 8-12. I will pick up the corsage on the way home. The grand march is at 3:00 but the kids have to be there at 2:15. Everything is going to be outside. It is predicted to be close to 90.

Sunday I plan to do laundry and things around the house.

Scrapper it sounds like you have been having warm weather as well. That’s good that your appt. was quick. Have a good evening and enjoy your weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-03-2021, 02:28 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday after work i watered and then picked up pollo loco for dinner. We watched tv and relaxed.

Saturday morning we got up. I fed the dogs then went to the market. I put everything away then did my workout. I had breakfast and watched one show then got busy with cleaning and started laundry. We had lunch when dd got home . We watched tv for awhile then left to Target. We got everything we needed. We also stopped at Hobby Lobby. I love looking around at all their stuff. I bought a nice picture to hang in the dining room. We headed home and had dinner and watched tv.

Yesterday after feeding the dogs I did a workout. I had breakfast and watched the HGTV channel for a bit. I checked on laundry. We watched church when dd got home. A while later we left to go meet my sisters.

This morning I got up and got ready. I had my first occupational therapy appt at 8:30. I checked on my email then fed the dogs and packed my breakfast to go. I caught a little traffic...I made it just in time. It was a good session. By the time i was done my hands were tired. I headed back home and checked my email. Today I'm getting emails from schools that I need to follow up on. My cousin is here cleaning...the house will look great when she's done. I'm making baked chicken breasts, corn and asparagus. Just plan on relaxing and watching TV tonight.

Hyper - hope your work day went well. I saw the picture of lds and his gf all dressed up. They looked very nice. So glad lds's results came back negative. Enjoy your day.
Unread 05-03-2021, 03:21 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Saturday morning I worked at the store. I was supposed to work 8-12 but they said I could leave at 11 since I had things to do for prom. I worked in the gas station side, it was really busy. I stopped and picked up the flowers on the way home. I changed and checked in with lds. He had showered he was just waiting a while to get dressed. He got dressed and his gf and her mom and dad got here. We took pictures outside. Her mom and dad took them to school. I ate something quick then I left to go to school. My friend who I work with’s daughter is a senior and she was also going. I met my friend and we stood together. It was very warm. Everyone looked so nice but I felt bad for them because everything was outside. I took the picture of lds and his gf as they walked down, then I left. I stopped at the cemetery on the way back home. I took down the old flowers from Easter. They weren’t real, then I put some new flowers. I headed home. I watched a little tv. I made myself a cheeseburger, baked fries and a veggie for dinner. The prom was over at 6:00. Lds and his gf came back here and changed. They and several other friends were going to a friends to hang out for awhile. A friend was picking them up. I watched tv in the evening. I picked lds up about 11:00. He said he had fun.

On Sunday I fed the animals. I made my breakfast and watched church. I then ran to Target to get a few things. I came home and cleaned and did my laundry. I made chicken, rice and a veggie for dinner. Lds and I watched tv in the evening.

Today lds had to go back to school. My work day was very busy. The time flew by. I came home and changed and ate lunch. I did a few things around the house. I did a workout and a treadmill walk. I picked lds up from school. This morning I put boneless beef ribs in the crockpot with some seasoning and bbq sauce. I will just have to make the sides. I will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. Dd and I love Hobby Lobby. We also like Home Goods. Will you be going to Occupational therapy once a week and then the office a different day? Oh how nice to look forward to a clean house,

Enjoy the rest of your day and have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-04-2021, 12:54 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday we sat outside while the corn finished steaming. We came in and ate and watched tv. We started the new baking show...Best Baker in America.

This morning I got up and got ready.
My sister is dropping off her dog around 8:30. I fed the dogs, checked my email and prepped my breakfast. They are playing outside then they come back in. I had my meeting with the directors. I have a
few things to do as a result of the meeting. We'll get our workout in as soon as dd gets home. I'm making steak, baked potatoes and a veggie. It's another warm day. We'll relax and watch TV tonight.

Hyper - that was nice that you were able to leave work an hour early on Saturday. Glad you got pictures before they left. Happy to hear that lds had a good time despite prom being outdoors. I'm sure the kids were happy to be able to have a prom. I forget is he a senior this year? Oh yes, Home Goods is great as well. My therapy is on Monday and Wednesday. I'll keep going to the office on Wednesdays until I'm done with therapy. Then I'm going to switch to Thursdays because I have to have a covid test to go to the office. They offer testing there at work. Hope your day is going well . Have a good day.
Unread 05-04-2021, 05:11 PM

Hi ladies,

It was another busy day. As the school year is ending there are many extra things to be done. I was scheduled at the store. I came home and changed and ate lunch. I then left. It was also busy at the store. The person who was supposed to take over for me called in. I thought they were going to ask me to stay, but my supervisor said I could go. I’m glad because I didn’t want to stay.

I came home and changed and checked in with lds. We are having leftovers for dinner. I plan to watch tv this evening.

Scrapper a fun day for Logan. I am hoping to catch up this weekend on the spring baking so I can start the new baking show.

Have a good rest of your day.
Unread 05-05-2021, 04:54 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning I got up and got ready. I fed the dogs, checked my email and packed my breakfast to go. I had a 9am OT appt but had to get gas first. The dogs went to dd's room. She's off today and was going to her bf's house . We'll work out when she's back and I'm done with work. I'm making chicken tostadas today. Well relax and watch TV tonight.

I went to the office after my appointment. I saw co-workers. It's nice to see them. I got all my items done from my list. I got home close to 1:00. I checked back in and had my lunch. There were a few things I needed to take care of. I will then start to sort through the items I printed at the office.

Hyper - yes, I agree that it's a busy time as the end of the school year approaches. Oh that's good you didn't have to stay after your shift was over. Hope you had a good work day. Enjoy your evening .
Unread 05-05-2021, 06:00 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night I watched tv. Lds said he had a stomach ache. He went to bed early.

This morning Lds still had a stomach ache and wasn't feeling well, so he stayed home from school, but did online. Work at school was busy. I came home and changed. I checked in on lds. He still wasn't feeling good and didn't want lunch. I ate lunch then left for work at the store. It was fairly busy. I floated around to different areas that needed help. It was raining when I got out. I came home and changed. Lds was feeling a little better. He did make himself something to eat. I made soup and sandwiches for dinner. I am going to watch a show I taped tonight.

Scrapper that's nice that you do get to see coworkers sometimes. I'm sure that it's nice to see them. That's good that you were done with work early. Then you can beat the traffic.

Have a good evening.
Unread 05-06-2021, 11:44 AM

Good morning ladies,

After work I started dinner so I could be done by the time dd got home. We did a yoga class ...it felt good. We had dinner and watched tv.

This morning I fed the dogs then logged in for work. Not too much email that I needed to follow-up on. I went to get my Walmart order. I put everything away then got my breakfast ready. It's been a pretty quiet morning. I'm working on everything that I printed. I'm going to go to the office for a covid test. They offer them for staff on Thursdays starting at 1:15. I'm going to go up to my desk to do a few things I forgot to do yesterday. I'm making lemon pepper chicken with rice and veggies. We'll watch tv and relax after dinner.

Hyper - glad lds is feeling better and nice that he was able to do school online. Are all students back? Did some decide to stay with online learning? I'm sure your shift at the store goes by quickly when you help out in different areas. Hope your day at school went well . Have a good day and a relaxing evening.
Unread 05-06-2021, 12:16 PM

Hi ladies,

Lds wasn't feeling good again this morning. I think he has a stomach flu. He stayed home and is doing school online. It is nice when kids are sick they can still be in classes online.

Work was busy today. The morning flew by. I have to go back at 4:00 for my yearly evaluation. I haven't been there a year yet, but they are doing everyone's evaluations this week. I changed and ate lunch. I checked on lds. He said he had already eaten something light. I did my workout.

I am making chicken parmegian for dinner. I am going to try to catch up on a show or two this evening.

Scrapper most of the kids went back to school, but there are some that chose to do distance learning for the rest of the year. Our govenor was just on a news conference. He has lifted many restrictions. He said by July 1 the mask mandate will be lifted. It will be optional, and businesses can choose to still require it. That's good that you were going to be at the office today anyway to complete the things you forgot.

Have a good day and enjoy your evening.
Unread 05-07-2021, 07:14 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning I got up and got ready. My co-worker was coming over at 9. She needed help entering an order for laptops. I fed the dogs and got my breakfast ready. She arrived and we talked for a bit. We then started working on the order. She took notes so she knows what to do next time. She left when we finished. I got back to my work. It was a little busy with requests. We got our workout in. I'm making breakfast for dinner. I'm going to watch some of my shows. Dd went out with her bf.

I'm going to do marketing in the morning tgen go to the cemetery. It is very crowded on Mother's day. Late afternoon my cousin invited us to her dh's Celebration of Life. He lost his battle to covid in December. They were limited to the number of guests for his funeral in February.

For Mother's day my sisters are coming over. The girls (my nieces and dd) ordered food. Dd is getting dessert from work and making something as well.

Hyper - hope lds feels better soon. Yes, that is great that they can still be in class online when they're sick. Hope everything went well with your evaluation. The same here with students wanting to finish the school year with distance learning. Little by little the restrictions are being lifted here as well. Hope you had a good day. Enjoy your evening and your weekend. Happy Mother's Day to you.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register