Too many losses and alone and scared | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Too many losses and alone and scared Too many losses and alone and scared

Unread 12-25-2006, 05:36 PM
Too many losses and alone and scared

This is my first overnight surgery and the person who was going to help me through this died two weeks ago I feel alone and scared and dont know really what to expect. There is so much happening emotionally for me I am not sure where to turn. People do not get it either I am figuring out how much they do not understand when they tell me how much better I will be. how does one do this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-25-2006, 05:39 PM

I am so so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure that is making it doubly difficult for you. I just know it is ok to be scared. Most of us are at least somewhat. I know I have no idea what to expect never having had a major procedure before, not even kids. But I DO understand that right now, it must be very confusing emotionally for you. Do you have any other friends or relatives that can help? Do you know anyone who maybe even knows someone that has gone through this that might talk to you? Even that has been helpful for me.
Unread 12-25-2006, 05:48 PM

I am sad right now and its hard to talk to anyone, its hard to find anyone who will understand.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-25-2006, 05:50 PM
oh my

oh my, how awful to be in this position. I am so sorry for your loss and support, but certainly hope someone else will step up to the plate for you.
Waiting is the hard part. And we will be here to help all we can. If there are certain things you would like to know, just ask us.
I will keep you in my prayers.
You arent as alone as you feel.
Unread 12-25-2006, 05:56 PM

thanks
Unread 12-25-2006, 06:12 PM

As i fight away more tears as i read this iam in the same boat alone and scared.. so glad i found this sight. a lot of friendly ppl that are gonig threw the same thing...iam sure u'll be ok as i will also...its the waiting part that is a killer...no family or friends near by. i dont know how i'll make it threw the next 8 weeks till my surgery and still cope with my kids and job . hugsssssssssssss .. if u ever need to chat iam here..thats when my mind isnt in lala land!...(hell)
Unread 12-25-2006, 06:36 PM

the person I lost was my mom and she did understand. i am glad i found people who do understand thank you all
Unread 12-25-2006, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattchey
the person I lost was my mom and she did understand. i am glad i found people who do understand thank you all
Oh my goodness. Major

Know one thing. I am *certain* your mother will still be with you and still be helping you. I would continue to talk to her and ask her for help. I don't think mom's and dad's ever leave us. They are in us.
Unread 12-25-2006, 08:53 PM

That's right! You will hear her speak to you and guide you. Her love will be there to help you through.
Unread 12-25-2006, 09:08 PM

So sorry for your loss. I'll say a prayer for you tonight to help you through this difficult time.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register