2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 865 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 10-15-2021, 12:10 PM
Re: 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Happy Friday ladies,

Yesterday I got my watering done. Dd had gone out with her bf to Ross and Target. Dh had gone to get gas. I had dinner and watched one of my shows.

This morning I got up and got ready. I told my sister to bring her dog on Fridays too. When she takes her to work, baby is put in one of the kennel cages. I feel badly with her in their. This way here they run around the backyard and play. I got my breakfast and checked email. I had several that were payroll related. Payroll is due today and we're having issues logging in. Hope they fix it soon. One of the secretaries emailed me to see if I was having issues. So it seems like it is districtwide.

Lacey and Logan are being groomed at 1:00 today. I'm glad that they come here. It will be Logan's first time...I hope he does ok with them. Just plan on relaxing and watching TV tonight.

We don't have much planned for the weekend. Tomorrow dd and I are taking her dress to have it altered. Then I want to go to Michael's. We've also been wanting to watch Respect. Dd said that it isn't at the movies anymore only on demand. We'll check that out.

Hyper - sounds like some of your shifts have been busy lately. Sure makes the day go by quickly. Glad lds was feeling better at the end of the day. Nice that you had a good time at dinner with your friend. Dd has been busy at work. The person that does the ordering has been messing up the orders. She forgets to order everything on the list then they're left scrambling for those items. They've had to borrow from other store locations. Dd made a list of everything they need and reviewed it with the person. One day dd said they didn't get cake. So they had to make fruit tarts to fill the case. Dd said it's frustrating. I hope you have a good day. Have a nice weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-15-2021, 05:12 PM

Hi ladies,

Today I worked 10-4. Lds went back to school today. I dropped him off then came back and got ready for work. It got busy towards the end of my shift. Sure glad it’s Friday. I am making chicken, mashed potatoes and a veggie for dinner.

Not too much planned for the weekend. I will go out probably tomorrow to do shopping for groceries and I might go to Home Goods and look around. I have some things I want to do around the house too.

Scrapper oh that’s nice that you can have Baby over on Fridays as well. I agree, I would feel bad knowing she’s in a kennel all day. Oh that’s too bad about dd’s job. Very frustrating for her.

Have a good weekend and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 10-18-2021, 01:01 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a nice weekend. Friday evening just relaxed and watched tv.

Saturday morning I fed the dogs then went to the market. I got back and put everything away then had my breakfast. Afterwards I trimmed my sunflowers I bought and put them in vases. I started on laundry and did some cleaning. When dd got home we watched tv and had some lunch. She fell asleep. I think I dozed of as well...lol. we went to Michael's and looked around. All of the Fall decor was 60% off and there wasn't a big selection. I did find a wooden sign and some dry flowers. We then went to Ross to look around. We picked up our dinner order and headed home. We all watched tv and relaxed.

Yesterday morning after feeding the dogs, I went to the car wash. My car really needed it. I placed an order for dog food, and the dogs I went to pick it up when it was ready. We watched church when dd got home. Later on we left to go meet my sisters.

This morning when I got up I noticed it was raining. It's cloudy and has been raining off and on. It's been pretty quiet today. I checked to make sure that payroll was approved on Friday since we had some issues with the system. ItcwS all approved so that's good. I'm making steak, baked potatoes and corn. Just plan on watching TV tonight.

Hyper- I hope you had a good weekend. Hope your work shift is going well. Have a good day and enjoy your evening.
Unread 10-18-2021, 07:28 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Saturday I also went to Michaels. The fall decor was pretty picked over. I did notice they were starting to add some Christmas items. I then went to Target and Walmart to get groceries. I looked around in Kohls, but didn't see anything I wanted. I headed home. Lds helped me carry everything in. I put the cold items away, then went for a walk. I put the rest of the things away when I got back. I showered then made dinner. I made breakfast for dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday I went to church. After church, my friend, Pastor's wife asked if I wanted to go out for lunch later. I told her yes. I went home and changed and started my laundry. I left to pick her up. We had a good time talking and catching up. I dropped her at home. I finished working on my laundry. I did some cleaning. I went for a walk while my laundry was drying. I put the laundry away, then ran out to pick up food for lds for dinner. I wasn't hungry after a big lunch. I just ate something light later. We watched tv in the evening.

I was supposed to work 10:30-4:30 today, but my supervisor called and said someone went home sick and asked if I could come in at 10 instead. I said sure. When I got there another employee called in sick. Also, our online shopping person has been out with covid for the past week and we found out today, she has been hospitalized.

Luckily it wasn't too busy. I came home and changed. Lds had gotten a ride home. He has a short week. It is statewide teacher's meetings this week. He has Thursday and Friday off. He's happy about the long weekend. DD will have the same days off from college. I made a grilled chicken salad for dinner. Just watching tv this evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. I noticed everywhere I shopped over the weekend didn't have very much fall things left. You and dd must have needed a nap. lol Sometimes we just need that. We are supposed to have rain on Wednesday.

I hope you are having a good evening.
Unread 10-19-2021, 01:09 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I washed sheets and towels. I checked on the loads after work. I started dinner. Dd was going to her bf's. We ate and watched tv. I've been catching up on The Voice.

This morning was very cool. I wore joggers to keep my legs warm. I fed the dogs and got my breakfast ready. My sister was dropping her dog off around 8:30. Logan was excited when he saw her car pull in the driveway. They've been playing inside and outside. It's nice out.

Dd had her annual doctor appointment. She said everything was good, and she got her flu shot. We're going to do our workout shortly. I'll have lunch when we're done. I think she's headed over to her bf's after lunch. I'm making chicken, rice and veggies. Just plan on relaxing and watching TV tonight.

Hyper - yes, I noticed at Michael's and Ross that fall decor was scarce. I did notice too that they were making space for Christmas stuff. I told dd that we'll have to get things when we see them. That was nice that you went out to lunch with your friend. Oh no, I hope the online shopping employee gets better soon and doesn't get too many complications. How nice to have a short school week. I'd be happy o have a 4 day weekend. Hope your day is going well. Have a good day and enjoy your evening.
Unread 10-19-2021, 07:48 PM

Hi ladies,

I went and got my flu shot this morning before work, after I dropped lds at school. I worked 10-4 today. I had to stop by the post office on my way home to mail a bill, then drop my water bill in the drop box at city hall.

I changed clothes and realized that my arm is really sore, I went for a nice long walk. I showered then started dinner. I made baked chicken breasts, mashed potatoes and a veggie. Just watching tv this evening.

Scrapper how cute that Logan gets excited when he sees your sister’s car. Glad that everything went well with dd’s checkup. You are right about getting things when you see them. I think we might see a lot of bare shelves this holiday season. Dd told me her bf has been really sick since last Tuesday. He got tested and thankfully it was negative. He went back to the doctor today and they told him it was a viral infection.

Have a good evening.
Unread 10-20-2021, 06:16 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning I got up and got ready for work. I fed the dogs, let them outside then took them with dd. I packed my breakfast and headed out to the office. I got all my things done from my list, picked up the mail and did a few other things before leaving. I stopped to do my covid test on the way home. When I got home we did our workout. Then back to work . It was a quiet afternoon. We finished taking the pool down today. We used the water for the plants and grass in the backyard. I made bbq chicken breasts, baked fries and veggies. Just plan on watching TV tonight. I placed my Walmart grocery order when I was done with work.

Hyper - dd said that her arm was pretty sore today. It is a little red. She said it hurt to sleep on that side. She said she relaxed and watched tv this morning. Oh that's good that dd's bf tested negative. I hope he feels better soon. Yes, I agree that we will probably see some bare shelves for the holidays. I hope you had a good day. Have a relaxing evening.
Unread 10-20-2021, 09:35 PM

Hi ladies,

Today I worked 10:30-4:30. I came home and changed . I talked to lds for a while, I ordered a pizza for him, then I left to pick up my best friend. We had plans to have dinner. We had a nice time.it was already dark when I got home, i checked in with lds, He’s now off for his 4 day weekend. His gf is coming over tomorrow, They want to make some homemade waffles.

Scrapper sounds like you had a productive day. It is supposed to get pretty chilly the rest of the week. We had rain all day today. I will have to take my fall jacket out.

Have a good evening.
Unread 10-21-2021, 11:17 AM

Good morning ladies,

We watched tv after dinner. We're now catching up on the Halloween baking championship.

This morning after I checked in for work, we dashed out for the Walmart grocery order. I put everything away then heated my breakfast. I let the dogs out in the backyard. I have payroll due. I already emailed the specific directors that payroll was ready to be approved. I have some other items I want to get done today. I'm making chicken tostadas today. Just plan on relaxing and watching TV tonight.

Hyper - how nice to have dinner with your best friend... a nice mid-week treat. I'm sure lds is happy about his 4 day weekend. Homemade waffles sound 😋. The weather is nice and mild but it sure cools off quickly in the evening. We have our throws out for when we're watching TV. I hope you have a god day.
Unread 10-21-2021, 07:20 PM

Hi ladies,

I ran to the bank this morning after I are breakfast. I woke lds up before I left for work. His gf was coming over at 11:00. I worked 10:30-4:30 today. It was pretty busy today. After work I picked up a few things we needed. I went and got a car wash, then headed home. I changed. Lds’s gf had just left right before I got home. They made homemade waffles and pancakes.

I made chicken and rice bowls for dinner. I took a shower and am watching tv. I am catching up on a couple episodes of Halloween baking championship.

Scrapper I have our throws out as well. I feel like I am really behind on watching my shows. I have a lot recorded that I need to catch up on.

Have a good evening,

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register