Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 - Page 230 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Unread 05-01-2007, 02:34 PM
Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Singing Mad - I am truly blessed to be surrounded by very caring people. They really understand that if I don't take care of myself that I won't be any good to them or anyone for that matter. It is sad that people are so selfish and don't want people to take care of anyone except for them. Hopefully you'll have some better people to work with in your new job.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-01-2007, 09:20 PM

Hi, everyone. Wow, so many pages to read tonight. I can't keep up.

I'm feeling quite proud of myself today. We got the sales report for April and I set a new personal record. Actually, I think I was the top salesperson for the month. I really do think it helped to not have a week or so of period pain. Anyway, it really made me feel good to come back from the 6 wks. of sick leave and hit the ground running.

Bagpuss, I hope you'll stay with us. We would miss you. Since they've closed our other thread, I consider this our recovery thread.

Talk to you all later.

Laura
Unread 05-01-2007, 09:31 PM

Bookah - so sorry about your son's broken arm. Tell him I hope he feels better fast.

Hi Laura - just stopped by to say hello. We are having thunderstorms so I should not be on the computer. Congratulations on setting a new personal record and salesperson for the month. You should go out and celebrate. It must feel really great especially after being out for 6 weeks. Take care and I'll talk to you soon. Now will they pay for you to travel out here (lol)?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-02-2007, 12:58 AM

Thanks, Nan. I'm going to reward myself with a manicure/pedicure tomorrow if I have time. I'm not all that keen on having someone mess around with my feet (really just want the nails painted) but I love, love, love to have my hands massaged.

I should be in bed right now but I decided to clean my clothes closet out tonight and now I'm wide awake. It's really liberating to have some closet space back though. There are 3 bags sitting by the front door ready to be hauled to Goodwill. The kitchen is next (not tonight).

I hope the thunderstorms don't keep you awake tonight. ttyl
Unread 05-02-2007, 04:27 AM

Hi everyone
I woke up really early to day so I have been trying to get ahead of myself today doing laundry and straightening up. I'm having a huge 1st Communion Party for Maggie on Sunday. The weather is supposed to be good, so I have much less to worry about now. Just cooking for 50-70 people. I'm not sure, because everyone has not responded. I wonder what they're waiting for?
Hope everyone has a great day and I'll check everyone out later
Caroline
Unread 05-02-2007, 05:30 AM

Wow! Everyone's so industrious! I had a long night singing and FELT it. I was so tired driving home I actually felt like pulling over, calling my DP and having her come to get me! Then when I got home my DM who lives with us told me she thinks she needs to go in for an emergency doctor visit so I"m waiting around this morning to see when she can get in to her doc. She may have a polyp or something that's bleeding a little.... we'll see.
Catnapper, good for you getting rid of old clothes. That's going to be my chore next week during the evenings. Want to pull out my summer clothes for my trip to FL and also see what I actually have for summer professional wear for my new job since they have a very strict dress code and it appears I'll be wearing suits every day.

Hope everyone enjoys the day!
Madeline
Unread 05-02-2007, 05:34 AM

Madeline
I hope everything is ok with your mother. Let us know, when you find out anything.
When are you going to Florida? I'm going down there in June.

Lot of luck with your new job, too!!!
Caroline
Unread 05-02-2007, 06:48 AM

Good morning everyone. I have actually been out to the stores already today. I am hoping to get some cleaning done today too. The good news is I actually slept for 5 hours straight last night. That is so great for me.

Madeline - So sorry your mom is not feeling well. Please keep us posted on how she is feeling.

Laura - 3 bags of clothes is a lot. Now you have a good excuse to go shopping (lol).

Good morning Caroline - I am sure you will be cooking a lot today.
Unread 05-02-2007, 06:53 AM

Hi Nanette
Wow, out shopping already!!! See what a few nights of sleep does? Hope your sleeping streak continues.
Today I'll probably shop more for Maggies party and plant more flowers.

Hope everyone has this nice weather today. It really motivates me to do some outdoor work
Caroline
Unread 05-02-2007, 07:06 AM

Hi Caroline - Yes I don't want to talk too much about the sleep I am afraid I will jinx myself. I actually drove Joe to school today so figured I would get some stuff done while I am out. It gives me good incentive since I am already out of the house. Even though there are days I am so tired that even if I have driven the kids I just come right back home. I even stopped at Dunkin Donuts for my ice decaffeniated coffee which I love. Good luck tomorrow but I am sure I will see you somewhere on here later. I have not been to games yet today. It is gorgeous up here today also.

Nanette

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register