Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 - Page 267 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Unread 12-18-2007, 09:07 AM
Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Good morning everyone.

Theresa, not a lot of snow but we got a lot of ice and Frank and I had to cancel our dentists appts bec they were in NJ and we actually had some roads closed bec of ice and accidents up here in the poconos.

Stacie - thank you that is so sweet and I really appreciate it. I think it will probably be sometime in January or February but I will not let it be on the same date as my hysterectomy. I hope you also have a very Merry Christmas. I am planning to just to have fun with my dh and kids, dh took the whole week off which we are all excited about and for the first time in a long time are staying home for Christmas bec that is what I really want to do and I told him his parents can come up but they will probably say no as they always have and always expect us to go to them.

Hi Jane. Thanks for the support. I will see you on games.

Everyone have a great day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-19-2007, 05:53 AM

Good morning everyone,

Just a quick update on my job. I quit the one at the 4 star resort after 4 days. Didn't like how the chef ran things.
I start at a new one on Dec 26th. I will be a coook for the Headstart program in our area. Only 26 hrs. a week, no weekends, and summers off. I am very excited. I will be around 3-4 yr olds.
I am heading up north to watch my granddaughter's Christmas program today. I was going to go up yesterday, but ended up having a root canal done!
Pocono, I am so glad they finally found out what is causing your pain. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
We are going to our son's up north for Christmas. It will be nice to be with the granddaughter's on Christmas morning.

Hope all have a safe and happy holiday season.

June
Unread 12-23-2007, 01:00 PM

June you sound so happy about taking the job with the Headstart program, I am so happy for you. That is great that you tried the 1st job, realized you didn't like it and left. A lot of people would just have stayed not liking the job. I think you will have more fun being around 3 and 4 years old so Congratulations!!!

Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts. I actually go see the neurosurgeon this Thursday and we will take it from there. I will let you know when I am going in for the surgery. The dr is suppose to be the number 1 doctor in NY for neurosurgery and he has his own staff that works with him in the operating room. Sounds good to me. I spoke with his office manager and she is a doll and said they accept our insurance as payment in full although they actually don't participate with it so I was very happy to hear that. It sounds like you will have a great Christmas and lots of fun with your granddaughter Christmas morning.

Merry Christmas to all who stop by.

Hugs to everyone!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-27-2008, 11:06 AM

Hi everyone!
Almost a year since the surgery! Hard to believe. Life is pretty much back to usual. Though I still have to see
the oncologist every 3 months. Luckily so far no recurrences.

Nanette, So glad they finally found what was causing your leg pain. I hope the surgery works for you.

June, Congratulations on the new job.

To everyone else who drops in occasionally I hope you all are doing well and have completely recovered from the surgery! You all where very helpful in my recovery and I appreciated all your wisdom and encouragement. Cindy
Unread 02-01-2008, 01:39 PM

Hi Cindy, it is nice to see someone posting. I am so happy for you that your oncology reports have been good and I hope they stay that way.

Sorry to say they are still not sure exactly where the pain is and I will not be going in for surgery. As much pain as I am in everyone agrees that the type of surgery this neurosurgeon wants to do is something to only look at as a total last resort since it does not always work. I will be going for a nerve block just to see if it works so that we can say if it is one specific nerve we are thinking about. Today is a snow day but all we have is lots of ice. So glad I do not have to go out.

So it may be a few days early but to anyone still checking happy hyster anniversary one year later. It is so amazing and time goes by so fast. We can now all say that we are officially completely healed.

And I also want to say thanks because all of you were so wonderful and supportive. Everyone here are really terrific women and I truly hope everyone is feeling great!

Sending lots of to everyone.
Unread 02-05-2008, 09:35 AM
Feb 5-12 - happy hyster anniversary

Just wanted to wish anyone from that week a very happy hyster anniversary. I hope everyone is doing well. Hugs to everyone.
Unread 02-05-2008, 11:40 AM

Hi Poco Hi everyone. I cant believe it is nearly a year since our hysterectomies. I have come a long way both in physical and emotional healing. For me it really has taken a year to heal properly. I'm still having pain issues but the main pain issues concerning my womb have gone forever. I have no regrets about the op it is major surgery just wish I had had the courage to go for it sooner. Still many complex issues to reslove concerning adhesions and possible colonoscopy to check out bowels and possible fissure but love and best wishes to all.
Unread 02-05-2008, 03:57 PM

Hi all,

It is hard to believe it is almost a year!!! Everything is going along smoothly here.
We are waiting for a snow storm tonite--up to 20 inches predicted!!!! I will have a snow day and no work tomorrow!!

Yes we all made it!! Thanks to hystersisters!!! It would have been different had I not found this site! It is truely a life saver. Thanks for all the friendship over the past year.

Take care all.

June
Unread 01-05-2009, 01:20 PM
where are all feb 5-12 (2007) now?

I miss you guys...lets see how all are doing?
Unread 01-05-2009, 02:23 PM

Well, I am from 10/06 but been talking to some of you ladies in the past. Hot flashes are still unbearable. My stomach always has type of discomfort and periodically I get some pain where my insicion is. My back and legs still kill me. But the pain prior to the hysterectomy is gone. Thank goodness for that. I have another grandbaby on the way so that is exciting.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register