Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 225 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 09-07-2007, 02:31 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Wow. Now I know what I can do if I lose my job. I can help in the schools.

Good luck tonite, Law! I can't wait for you and Jennice to check in w/the results.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-07-2007, 02:35 PM

Hi, Jennice. Thanks for writing. The reason now I know it's ovary is I told him about the knots/pins/needles last week at my appt. I pointed to various points on the side of my abdomen and he said, 'that's too high up. It's not your ovaries. Ovaries are down really low in your pelvic area. If you have pain/knots up higher it can be bowel/intestinal issues.' I got a bit scared, as my whole body was working JUST FINE before this surgery. I had no issues, no pain, no yukky menopause, nothing. So this is driving me nuts. I reminded my 'x' friend of that very fact today. He asked do I ever have a day without pain? I said, remember, I never complained prior to surgery, did I? He had to say, Nope. I never had pain or problems at all. Thus, it must be related to the surgery.

I just hope someday I feel 'normal' again. Including my totally fuzzy brain. My mom is going thru stages of dementia and I fear being like that and I feel like I'm already there right now. I know everyone tells me it will get better, but it's hard. I like to be in control and right now my body is doing as it wishes and it is totally in control, not me.

Take care, Jennice. Thanks so much for writing. I appreciate it.
Unread 09-07-2007, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elefante64
Wow. Now I know what I can do if I lose my job. I can help in the schools.

Good luck tonite, Law! I can't wait for you and Jennice to check in w/the results.

Thanks Ele. we could always use some strong hands in the kitchens.

It's so wierd i normally would not talk to anybody about sex but i feel you sisters can understand anything. And we are BUDS after all. Love ya's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-07-2007, 03:18 PM

yes, except you all have nice and loving and faithful partners! Ah, I hope some day I find a guy like that. My Chinese horoscope says i will meet my match late in life. As I'm already 55, I don't know if/when that will happen!!! I'm a dragon lady. I'm jealous of you all tonite. Yep. You've all 'got your guys' and I've got my 9 yr old granddaughter.

I look forward to hearing how it went for you ladies tonite.
Unread 09-07-2007, 03:57 PM
TMI's

Don't be jealous, E. In my case, I have been through it all with men. Sometimes, I feel that men r useless. Like my x husband. Aside, from giving me my son (the greatest gift) and child support till 21 (NY order) he is useless right after he knocked me up. Don't get me wrong, if something happened to him, I would care, but that is about it. Guess 20 was too young to marry. Anyway, that is a long story.
My BF now is a nice guy (so far). He stuck with me a yr even though X wasn't really in the picture since I was in too much pain. He is a busy guy though. Works 2 jobs and sometimes does catering on the side. Boy, can he cook. He also has 2 sons that he gets every other weekend and tonite even though it is not his weekend he is going to his ds game @ 7. Since I hate footie ball, I will not be going. He is to hook up with me around 10, but I will be exhausted by then. We celebrated our 1 yr anniversary (remember) and before the time thing didn't bother me since I was sick. Now that I am getting better, I want to enjoy life. In the past, men have been giving me TMT (too much time) getting on my nerves trying to be around me, no space. But this guy is totally different. He even looks different. I generally like shorties, no 5'6-5'9. This guy is 6'1, 220 (he lost 10 lbs since I kept calling him big) but that doesn't change his pe--- size. WOW! (TMI) That is part of y I am scared!

U guys are very special to me. I told my parents, sister , ds and BF about u. I don''t tell many people. They wouldn't understand. We talk about everything in here. Like BMs. Everytime, I go BM, I think about u guys. What was that a sister was saying: Her BM was playing possum. That was too funny!
E, Tell us more about this married guy? I am intrigued.
Unread 09-07-2007, 04:22 PM

Yah Ele. come on tell us more.

I've been married for 27 years. Married him at 18 at first baby at 19, had twins at 24. been with him forever.
Unread 09-07-2007, 04:24 PM

Oh boy I am glad I check in. Doctors seem to think that you should not have any pain anywhere!! Yet, when I went yesterday for the colonoscopy the Dr. doing the proceedure said he did not want to do it because it was too early and too tender. AFTER ALL THAT PREP?? No! I went through a very painful ordeal just to find out that my entire colon has diverticulosis. Which is what I have known since I was 25. It is hereditary and I take fiber supplements everyday and eat healthy so he just said your doing a good job and that the CT Scan is not very good at showing whats going on. Good news 10 years before another one.

For me the test WAS painful and today I hurt so much. I had to go shopping for nice soft waist band for my sore tummy. Found some nice stuff at New York & Co. really soft waist bands! Boy, I sure get tired so easy. I am back to work next week. Scared to death!! On my feet all day. My memory TOO

But, I love to hear everyone elses updates so I don't feel so all alone. I am almost ready to ask the Dr. for some happy pills. I dont know if its due to being tired of aches pains, back, front, tired, sad or if I am going crazy? But I feel kind of sad today

H.S. Football game tonight and my sons 16 th b-day! Hopefully the weather holds out.

Love to my sisters...
Unread 09-07-2007, 04:43 PM
Marriage/Divorce

WOW! Law, 18 is young. I thought 20 was. Married at 20. One and only baby boy @ 22. Divorced at 30. Re-married at 36, but was with him since 32. Divorced last year. So he was around from 10-16 as a role model to ds. I married him because it was the right thing to do. I lived with him 1 yr before we married. I didn't feel comfortable raising my child and being a church member not married. I wasn't ready really, but he wanted it more than I did. Too bad it didn't work out. We still keep in touch. Marriage doesn't agree with me. I won't do it again.

Hey,
Yall heard? Halle is knocked up at 41. That kinda depressed me a little since I am 41 and can't have anymore children. I mean, I have my cervix and ovary and on a rare occasion get pregnant but without a utti, I couldn't carry it. I never wanted but one child anyway.
Unread 09-07-2007, 04:53 PM

Byfaith: glad you were able to talk the doc into giving you the colonoscopy so you could get some check up/diagnosis. I'm sure your body is exhausted. I drank and drank and DRANK after mine and never went to the bathroom, so I am sure that between dehydration, the prep, and still recuperating from the hysterectomy, it takes its toll. Plus it's more anesthesia in the body for the procedure! I probably wouldn't even remember my name right now if I were you. I can understand you feeling drained.

I can understand you feeling sad. I do, too......bec. l am still healing, had my own big pain last nite, and some of the sisters are having 'x' w/their loving guys tonite and I'm a single, VERY single mom. I hope you get through the night okay. I can't take away your sad face, but it's nice you get to go another 10 years w/o having another colonoscopy. I got the 10 year 'save,' too. Now, if I could get 10 years before my next pap....oh, what's that? In three months? Oh, yes, I was just dreaming.

I SEND YOU A HUG AND IT DOESN'T HAVE FAR TO GO since you are in Mpls and I'm here in SLP.
Unread 09-07-2007, 05:05 PM

Where u been faith?
Im lost. Did you do the colonscopy or the dr. didn't want to?
I hope your son does a fab job tonight. My BF just called. He has finally starting asking about X. He mentioned it at 6 wks, but now he says it is 8 wks. He is going to his ds football game and then coming over. I will not be pressured. Last week, we did some other things, and everything still works fine. He is a big guy and I am worried.
Besides, I am waiting to see how it goes with law tonite. Before surgery it hurt so bad, that I am scared to death even though the post op internal didn't. Have u done it yet? I want to be lubed up good.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register