Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 243 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 09-13-2007, 07:59 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Bopper,
Were your eyes red too? My right eye is red. I thought it was from being on this site too much...smile
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-13-2007, 08:04 PM

Wow simplyme what a great story about your grandmother.

My son was diagnosed with non-hodgkins lymphoma when he was 11 years old. He just turned 16 he is about 4 1/2 years without an issue. We opted out of chemo after not finding anymore thoughout his body. This was new type of so called treatment because normally they do a few rounds just to make sure nothing got away. But after reading up on it the chemo can cause worse cancers. The good old internet has again proven to give some good info. He was able to play baseball that year (the sport that he loves so well). He will have to keep tabs on his body for the rest of his life but I feel pretty good about it.
Unread 09-13-2007, 08:25 PM

I went to the doctor today and I am getting better. I have to go back again on the 24th. She said I will have to have another C.T. Scan She said boy your loosing weight! It's like NO KIDDING can I have some FOOD yet LOL. I can start eating some soft food so I am O.K. almost getting use to it.

How was your C.T. PHIL???? Please let us know.

to all. Be well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-14-2007, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennice41
Bopper,
Were your eyes red too? My right eye is red. I thought it was from being on this site too much...smile
=======

No, Jennice, I don't remember redness. It felt like there was a speck of dust or something in my eyes all the time. They're fine now that I've given up the contacts.

I'm taking a day off work because I'm so tired. I went to bed at ten last night and didn't roll out until 10 this morning. I still have tons of vacation days so I'm thinking I'll take long weekends for the next few weeks.

Take care, everyone
Unread 09-14-2007, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by byfaith
Wow simplyme what a great story about your grandmother.

My son was diagnosed with non-hodgkins lymphoma when he was 11 years old. He just turned 16 he is about 4 1/2 years without an issue. We opted out of chemo after not finding anymore thoughout his body. This was new type of so called treatment because normally they do a few rounds just to make sure nothing got away. But after reading up on it the chemo can cause worse cancers. The good old internet has again proven to give some good info. He was able to play baseball that year (the sport that he loves so well). He will have to keep tabs on his body for the rest of his life but I feel pretty good about it.
that is wonderful about your son! I pray for all the good outcomes no matter how small each one will be for her. Everyday is a blessing for all of us.
Unread 09-14-2007, 09:29 AM
feeling good

I am feeling very good. It is 9 weeks today. I still have the muscle pull feeling on my bottom but compared to how I felt a few weeks back...it is a definate improvement!
I see the doctor next week Friday to have the issue with the bottom pain checked out.

The pain with sex has diminished quite a bit. It is still something that I wouldn't call enjoyable yet but I think that will improve.

My laptop has died and needs to be sent in so I do not check in a whole lot anymore due to the fact that i have to go downstairs to get on the computer.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! I am in a golf outing all day on Saturday. that should give me a good workout!!

SM
Unread 09-14-2007, 12:12 PM

Byfaith,
I am glad that you are doing better. I am worried about Phil446 also. Maybe she will check in later.

My ds is coming home for the weekend. This is his first trip since he left for school on Aug 25th. He left when I was 6 wks and 2 days and was feeling good. I didn't map it out like that, since I was in so much pain, but my pain started level started decreasing more and more at 5 wks.
Unread 09-14-2007, 03:53 PM

I just wanted to say i'm so glad this week is over. Now time to recoop over the weekend.

I hope everyone has a painfree weekend and nice weather to go with it.
Unread 09-14-2007, 04:54 PM

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!!! Jenn you must be so happy to have your son coming home. Enjoy him this weekend Byfaith how are you feeling today? I went through another ct scan girls, i couldnt believe it was me in that machine once again. I had to drink two bottles of that chalky stuff and then have the ct scan with contrast....which means putting in like an IV. I started to cry......I got so sentimental to have to go through that again. I couldnt help it. I felt like an idiot because you'd think at 40 you wouldnt cry over things like that. I hate needles. Plus the feeling of sadness to have to go through more tests was a little too much for me. Anyway, i got through it and it really wasnt bad at all, more emotional than anything else. I'm waiting for the results. Still having lots of back pain.

I'm glad its the weekend and I can finally check the posts and see how everyone is doing. Did you finish grading your papers E? See ya guys on chat!
Unread 09-14-2007, 04:58 PM

Hi Law, I feel just like you............ahhhh the weekend
Time to rest, time to refresh and time to check in with hystersisters! Jenn how is your eye today? Simplyme, that is good news that you are feeling so good!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register