Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 256 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 09-24-2007, 07:50 AM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

I have had the hemmys for years. My GP sent me t a GI years ago. The surgeon prescribed a different suppository for me tho.

Good Luck!

SM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-24-2007, 09:06 PM
Cool - Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Hello Ladies, I went to the doctor today and my white count is looking good no more antibiotics YEA!! She did not even put me through another CT Scan YEA!! She said I am still healing scar tissue pain and back pain is normal. She also said getting tired out a lot quicker is normal too.

But...she pressed on my bladder and it hurt so bad. She just said I could have an inflamed bladder and I must see the Urologist next Monday Oct 1st. I must admit I am a little nervous about it. When I look it up I find that I.C. (Interstitial Cystitis) I hope I don't have that! I am trying not to worry but again it's one more hurdle I most over come. I have had bladder pain since my surgery I was just hoping it was due to that but my doctor does not think so. Had a quick cry tonight but tomorrow is another day.

Wow, it's never easy....but that's what makes us women so tough!

I am taking that job offer! She sent me an email tonight! At least that's one more thing I can look forward to. Baby steps.... slowly but surely I'll get there!
Unread 09-24-2007, 09:12 PM

thats great news Byfaith!! I'm happy you took the job and that you no longer have to take the antibiotics. Yeah! A good Monday for you I had a pretty good day although it rained all day so i couldnt take my kindergartners to the playground. Tonite we had our first small group bible study at my house since the surgery. it felt wonderful to have my friends over at my house for some time of prayer. Now I've got the ice pack on my back for a little while while I watch the news. Lots of tropical depressions forming out there. I pray that Florida is spared.....that we all are for that matter. Have a great night everyone!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-25-2007, 05:20 PM

Phillipians446, are you in Florida? I am in Port St. Lucie (yeah, the same place that got hit with a Cat 4 and 3 within three weeks of each of three years ago). I to pray that we are spared again, just don't think I want to go through living in a motor home for a year again...
Hope all is well with everyone! The team I coach is now 7-0 , I went back to school during week four and have struggled through the past five weeks but I guess I have made it through the hardest parts! Seems like that nasty monthly hemmorhage has been ages ago!
Unread 09-25-2007, 06:49 PM

Hi Mylittle, hope your birthday was great. Yeah, I'm in Florida, just south of Ft. Lauderdale. Its been raining here nonstop for the last couple of days. We really needed the rain. I hope the tropics stay calm. We've driven to Port St Lucie a few times to check it out. That area is really growing.
Unread 09-25-2007, 07:42 PM

Hello everyone!! I have missed ya'll been extremely busy. Then I couldn't find the thread UGH.

I will read and get caught up..I hope all is well.
Unread 09-25-2007, 11:27 PM

It took me forever to find all of you! Sounds like everyone seems to have something going on. You can see my stats in this email so history not necessary here.

I was progressing fine. I figured at 8 weeks you can't overdo it working and walking. Let me know what you think. I started really gearing up on my walking for the upcoming 3-day 60 mile walk. I was doing a few 4 miles days and then a few 7-9 mile days......Well after about 10 days of that routine (which didn't seem to be a problem at the time) I started with the lower abdominal feelings.....not pain but pressure like an alien is trying to come out of my lower left abdomen. The weird thing is you can't feel anything with your hands but it feels like something on the inside, like gas that never moves. My gas moves.....ask anyone who lives with me, that isn't it. I'm wondering if it is just my nerves healing. It is accompanied by occassional burning here and there. Nothing earthshatering....just scary.

It seems like all these feelings are bad on days where I wear jeans, fanny packs, seatbelts or anything that touches than area.

Is it just me? Are you all still reminded constantly that you had a TAH? I'm so confused I don't know what to complain about?
Unread 09-26-2007, 06:10 AM

LaRae- I have been walking alot and going to fitness classes. Even started do ab workouts, in moderation of course. I too notice the same feelings in the ab area. Nothing too alarming tho. I figure if I still have those feelings in a year or increase with time instead of getting better, then there is something wrong.

Good to hear everyone is having the same aches that I am

SM
Unread 09-26-2007, 10:57 AM

I think that anything out of the norm is our new normal and if there is no significant pain, we are alright. The unknown can be scary though.
Unread 09-26-2007, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennice41
I think that anything out of the norm is our new normal and if there is no significant pain, we are alright. The unknown can be scary though.
You said it in a nutshell!

SM

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register