Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 261 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 09-30-2007, 08:53 PM
laptop

Hi Ladies,
My laptop has died several times in the past few weeks. It is now back at HP for the last time before they replace it. It is 8 months old. The wireless just keeps going out on it. It has made the trip to HP 3 times in 4 weeks not to mention hours on the phone with support. But i am like you and love the laptop. I am downstairs on our main computer right now and hate it. I am away from everything!

I am doing awesome on the healing end. Walking, running everyday again. My dogs are thinking...they liked the rest for a couple of months I am sure. Exercise classes daily. Yoga has helped a great deal. I just need to get rid of the stomach bulge. Working on that.

Libido? What is that? LOL. Mine is lacking also but at least it doesn't hurt like it did. I even have had a few "o"s! Less intense but still had it. My DH was so excited about that.
We celebrated 23 years of married life yesterday. We dated for 6 years prior to getting married. We went to Octoberfest, went to dinner and came home, laid down ready to do it....and we both fell asleep. Did not have anything to do with the beer or the margaritas with dinner. Oh well, we shall make up for it tonight!!!

SM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-01-2007, 07:32 AM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Morning Ladies,

I think that E is in love. We haven't heard from her in forever.

Simply,
WOW! U got married young and that is great it lasted. I also got married at 20 and divorced at 30. My ds is 19. I had him at 22.

My belly isn't going down. I have been praying not to have to get adhesion surgery again, but I am not sure if my surgeon cleaned me out. Dag, I hate to call him.
Unread 10-01-2007, 09:13 AM
love

Yes, we did get married young. I met him my Freshman year in HS. We are HS sweathearts!!

SM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-01-2007, 09:40 AM

ByFaith, my motherboard acted up last week in June, I had bought it July 5th of 06 so I had less than a week warranty left. Gateway had me send it in and ask if I wanted to re-up for a couple of years for 138.00, uh yeah!! I was happy to do so!Luckily it wasn't a week later or I would have been screwed. It came back fast but they suggested first to get it backed up somewhere, Staples did it for about 35.00 not too bad but their geek person was sick for a week so it seemed like it took them forever. Presouz I have got to figure out how to save to files, that sounds great. I can't live w/o my computer!!!

Jenice my belly still feels hard & big. When I put my knees up to my chest & the tops of my thighs touch my belly, it feels so freaken weird!!! I hate it, is there a muscle in there to target??? hummm Hey, did you get your computer glasses? I love mine!! They help at work alot!! I still get the dry eyes though.
Unread 10-01-2007, 11:10 AM

Wow bsister4 you really lucked out!! Good for you! Well, now I have a three year hardware warranty, hopefully I'll be okay for awhile. I am going to purchase an external hard drive though. Then we can download once and a while and hopefully not lose everything! Our main computer has 6 or 7 years worth!
Unread 10-01-2007, 12:17 PM

Bsister,
No, Bsister. I keep saying that I am going to order them, but I have just decided to go to for eyes as my final choice. My eye is only red on rare occasion and not continious anymore, THANK GOD! I only get the burning eyes if I am on the comp too much. Waiting for my patanol refund too. Thanks for asking.

I know you ladies are tired of me complaining about my belly. But you are your best dr. and this was the 2nd time I had adhesions since 03. Also, I did 2 silly things in the early stages of my recovery that may have brought this on. I can almost be sure that unless I have them go in AGAIN, my belly will stay like this.

Also, do any of you eat less or feel really full off of food that is rather light like tuna, baked chicken. Sometimes (like now) I am stuffed and all I had for lunch was tuna, let, tom on wheat with some corn chips and green tea. I shouldn't feel this full off of that. Then again, I can eat and eat. Now, I know that is an adhesion symptom.
Unread 10-01-2007, 12:23 PM

Hi Jennice, I do feel full rather quickly more often then I did before. The belly is different for me too. Not as flat. I am hoping when the swelling goes down even more (from diverticulitis) it will be better.

So not the belly I had before
Unread 10-01-2007, 12:32 PM

jennice41
what causes adhesions ? that is a worry, I dont want to get any myself, anyone know why or how they happen?
Unread 10-01-2007, 01:36 PM

From what I understand, they start to form after major surgeries like hyster, c-sections, gallbladder, etc. They form within the first couple of wks after surgery. We wouldn't be getting them now. It affects some people and some it does not. I have painful X and painful exercise from it. For me, it makes my belly above my navel flabby and bigger. My belly was always tight above my navel, but flabby under the navel. Now, my entire belly is flabby. My adhesions were on the bladder flap, ab wall and ovary in 03. This surgery, the bladder flap wasn't mentioned. Just the ab wall and that adhesive ovary again. I hope that it will go down too. Since I don't want anymore surgeries. All drs. won't do lap for adhesions. Either they don't know how to do it, or removing adhesions brings more adhesions. D*mn, Im good.......smile.
Unread 10-01-2007, 02:31 PM

Yep your good! Also, if you do too much after surgery. You MUST rest after your surgery. NO HEAVY LIFTING because doing too much too soon after surgery causes it. I had a appendix removal and I came home after surgery to find my house a MESS!! What did I do vaccuum and clean and I was so upset at my XXXXXHUSBAND (little did I know at that time I was causing adhesions!! He was busy with a party while I was in the hospital O.K. it brought up a bad memory.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register