Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 284 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 12-09-2007, 11:32 AM
Hi Everyone

How nice to see some old friends, and to learn that, by all and large, most are doing just fine. I've been feeling good, and last weekend decided to try something new: snowshoeing! It's great being out in the snowy woods...so quiet, peaceful and beautiful. But then I tripped, put my hand out to break the fall, and dislocated my shoulder! Ouch and double ouch! I'd much rather have another hyster than a dislocated shoulder. Now I'm in a sling but hope to be operational by a few days before Christmas. I'll be checking in again to see everyone. Meanwhile, happy holidays
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-10-2007, 11:53 AM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Bopper I am happy to hear you are OK after your fall. How scary. I went out for a walk yesterday (in the snow filled streets) but I loved every minute of the refreshing air. But we must be careful. Hope you are healed for Christmas!

I am doing fine. I am trying to wait out this hormone thing. I plan on seeing a new doctor. Have been doing some research. This no libido thing sticks! When we are together No O! I feel very broken. It's like I am dead to the touch. My mind wants to but my body does not correlate. Other than that still on lunesta the sleep thing.

I am excited as always for this Christmas holiday season . I love this time of year, I love the snow, my tree is up and the lights outside are shinning. We are all blessed to have come this far in our recovery. As always, I think of you all.
Unread 12-11-2007, 09:40 PM
getting my Christmas decorations up

Hi all!
Been super busy and only have a few decorations up. I will put up a tree this weekend. My parents will be staying here while my husband , 21 y/o son, 18 y/o daughter and myself will be in Mexico for Christmas. We come home on the 27th so we will still celebrate Christmas...it will be a little later.

I feel great. It is amazing that it is already going on 5 months since surgery. Where did the time go?

I still am walking everynight and going to the gym every morning.

Simplyme
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-11-2007, 09:46 PM

Merry Christmas Sisters!!
Unread 12-12-2007, 07:33 AM

Merry Christmas to All of U 2.
Dec 19th is my last day for the year, so I am sure we all will be coming on a little more. It seems like the last 2 wks my belly is getting bigger. I am getting pins/needles again and have an appt with my G.I. next week. Although, I feel better, I know that something is still wrong on the digestive end. X is good though and that infection is finally gone with the aid of clindamycin. Still no HRT and no symptoms of menopause yet.
Unread 12-12-2007, 05:51 PM
I am happy there is hope...

I am glad so many hysters are doing well. As for me I think I still have time. As I have learned some have a better time then others. I have spent (again) some of my time feeling blue and dropping some tears. I have learned a couple things: If you drop down your estrogen in order to sleep better you may have symptoms of achy joints and bones and weepy. If you bring it back up you may not sleep as well. I'd rather not sleep.
Unread 12-12-2007, 10:08 PM

So sorry byfaith, its hard I know!! I am still trying to figure out my HRT, I started taking ambien to sleep about 5 weeks ago, and now Im feeling depressed, plus I have another UTI, 4th one!! I cant fully void yet, Im feeling a bit defeated!! I hope I dont need more surgery... to fix my bladder surgery.
Unread 12-13-2007, 04:29 PM

Hi ladies! It has been awhile. I actually thought there might not be any activity on this thread because AOL has not been sending me any emails. I hope everyone is feeling better. I have some updates to share with you all so I will start posting as soon as I look through your posts and catch up on how everyone is doing.
Unread 12-13-2007, 05:56 PM

Hello everyone, and Merry Christmas. I'm feeling great. And glad to hear most of you all are too. Today we had freezing rain here in the lower part of PA. So they cancelled school and now we have a snow makeup day already. But that is ok cuz I put in for a couple of new jobs. The food service department that i'm in won't give me the 1 hour a week i need to become full time. And I need the insurance cuz right now i don't have any. So I have to start looking elsewhere. I'm hoping Monday I will get a call from one of the places I have been too. The one job i really want. So i will let you all know next week what happens.
Unread 12-14-2007, 01:53 PM

Hi, SO SORRY work is an issue for you, I know mine is too, but I have cobra insurance and it costs me 600.00 a month with no RX for just me!! I am happy I have it though my surgery was over 40 grand total.. so makes up for paying out of pocket insurance, hard to make that payment along with all my others. My friend just got a GREAT NEW JOB for Pella windows, they are all over the USA and Canada... do a search for them.. they pay really well and have a 401K and car allowances..and they pay you while they train you!! SOUND ACES TO ME but they are not around me.. bummer.. I will have to stay broke for a while heh.. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register