Anyone on the Southshore? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > Massachusetts

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Anyone on the Southshore? Anyone on the Southshore?

Unread 06-24-2006, 07:50 PM
Anyone on the Southshore?

I live in Hull .I am schedule 8/1 for hyst. It would help to connect to someone in the area for support
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-24-2006, 11:49 PM

My sister's in Marshfield but that does'nt help you connect with anyone regarding HST.
Unread 06-25-2006, 12:28 AM

Thanks. Actually I am new to the southshore I spent 7 years in NY, and originally from northshore. I haven't met too many people,So I have no social life here hee hee hee, everyone lives in ny, gloucester, maine, nh.. ugh. I do however have one neighbor who will check in on me and help me out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-26-2006, 10:01 PM
Red face - Anyone on the Southshore? Anyone on the Southshore?

Hi. We are about the same age. I am scheduled next week and live 25 minutes north of Boston. It would be nice to keep tabs on someone local who is going through the same thing. I am new to posting... but found some things in common with you...
Unread 06-27-2006, 05:22 PM

Yes most definately lets get each other through!! you can email me at < oops!! email address removed for privacy; please use the email button in the author's profile >, or sometimes I'm on IM you can check my profile out for the aol and yahoo IM names. Where on the Northshore are you? I'm originally from Newburyport, lived in Marblehad for 6 years, been on the southshore for 2 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelina
Hi. We are about the same age. I am scheduled next week and live 25 minutes north of Boston. It would be nice to keep tabs on someone local who is going through the same thing. I am new to posting... but found some things in common with you...
Unread 07-07-2006, 03:06 PM

Hi, I live in Halifax...do you know where that is? It's near Pembroke and Kingston. So you are having your HST on August 1st. How old are you? I am 40 years old now, but I had my HST when I was 34 (ovaries removed too). It's been six years and I still feel like it was the best decision I made. Email me if you want to talk. PJ
Unread 07-07-2006, 09:48 PM

Hi, Thanks so much for writing, it is so great to have the support and encouragment. I do know where halifax is, a friends parents live there. I am 39, no kids, never married, so this decision although the best for my health is also very emotional. I would love to stay in touch, hey your so close we could meet up sometime. ;-) I've lived on the southshore for 2 years don't really know much around here or anyone for that matter, it would be nice to make a new friend, and explore some of southshore. You can email me here or on my regular email < oops!! email address removed for privacy; please use the email button in the author's profile >. Hugs.. Vickie (tried to send you a pm but said it wasn't allowed)
Unread 07-08-2006, 06:36 PM

Hi Vickie,
I was reading a bit of your journal, and it seems we both had endo. When I had my HST at 34 I too was mentally prepared years earlier that the day would come. You are very smart to have mentally prepared yourself because it has been MY saving grace all of these years. I am sorry that you don't have children, and won't be able to have them. I have two children now (17 and 13) and my daughter has given my husband and me such a run for our money...I am actually on antidepressants because of her! Life has not been easy raising a teen and I hope my son will be better. If I had known what it was like to have a daughter like mine and have her be so mean to me, I may have thought twice about having kids...not that that is any consulation...I love my kids, but let's just say it's not always a "treat" for everyone who can have kids. I feel for you regardless. I hope that you surgery goes smoothly and I will send my prayers your way. Maybe we can email on regular email, but I don't know how to find your email. Can you see my aol email from my profile? Take care, Paula
Unread 07-08-2006, 06:54 PM

Hi vgtigger....I used to live in Plymouth and Now I am living in Upstate NY...I live west of Albany...A toen called Schoharie, I've been here for 15 years now...I hope all gose well for you and your recovery goes smothly
Unread 07-21-2006, 12:20 PM

Hi I live in Plympton and had my TVH 7/17 - was home the next day. I can see how you could end up doing too much because I'm not in much pain at all really. I think the worst part was the bowel prep!! I'm starting to get bored already!! Also I have sisters who live in Newburyport, and Amesbury!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register