Anyones eles have this? Pelvic Congestion | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Anyones eles have this? Pelvic Congestion Anyones eles have this? Pelvic Congestion

Unread 12-28-2006, 11:37 AM
Anyones eles have this? Pelvic Congestion

Hi I came across this wonderful site. I am 32 and have been going on 5 yrs with this pain that no can understand. I have had lap the lap found only left side big veins. Ct scans ultrusounds I have been put on BC pill Deprovo Lupron ect.... I have this discharge that is deep inside me its white and clumpy and it is getting worse Dr's have tested it for everything u can think of it has been awful for my sex life I have pain with sex pain when sitting. Heavy periods pain when I ovulate. My Dr finally said I have pelvic congestion.I am having LAHV in 3 weeks I am so ready counting down the days Anyone out there have this discharge or been told they have Pelvic Congestion? Thanks for any info.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-28-2006, 11:33 PM

Hi

I have read posts by some women around here who have pelvic congestion syndrome and hopefully, someone will stop by and share their story. In the meantime, I did find a link in our Resources that might be of some help to you.

http://www.veins1.com/care/condition20.cfm/14

I also found a couple of threads about it here:
https://www.hystersisters.com/vb2/sho...stion+syndrome
https://www.hystersisters.com/vb2/sho...stion+syndrome

I hope this helps you some.

s, Deb
Unread 12-29-2006, 09:44 PM

Oh thank you so much Its a very frustrating condition Not much out there on it I sure hope someone shares there story with me Again Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-02-2007, 11:17 AM

I had pelvic congestion. No discharge like you described. I had a LSH back in March. They said that my uterus looked like a ball of snakes. I feel better, but have cysts every now and again. Beats the constant pain. Hope this helps.
Unread 02-26-2007, 01:01 PM

I also have Pelvic Consgestion Syndrome and Endo. Can you tell me what LAHV is? My Doctor told me my options are Lupron or a Hysterectomy. Did this LAHV work for you.
Unread 02-26-2007, 02:11 PM

Holly, a LAVH is a laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy...whew! Now you know why they use initials for it! During a LAVH, the surgeon makes small incisions in your abdomen (about one inch long and usually 2 or 3 of them) to insert a laparoscope, which has a small camera on it, and other surgical tools...the uterus etc are actually removed through the vagina...Hope this helps...
Blessings,
Janice

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register