Passing gas... - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Passing gas... Passing gas...

Unread 04-21-2009, 10:18 PM
Re: Passing gas...

Mango...my girlfriend tells me that women.."fluff" I have never heard of dropping daisies.....Maybe, if women laugh more...it will also help us "drop our daisies"?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-21-2009, 10:49 PM

My daisies smell very un-daisy like!!!
Unread 04-22-2009, 01:21 AM

I have laughed and laughed!! Don't get me wrong,its not like I never fart, I love to let one rip occasionally, just when I do, it is in private.............. !!! This is the one bit of recovery I am dreading..!!
Unread 04-22-2009, 06:14 AM

Sorry, kids, mine weren't daisies!! My son (oh, oh, TMI) described them as poached eggs.

Thanks for the good laugh this morning......

Unread 04-22-2009, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjvl View Post
Sorry, kids, mine weren't daisies!! My son (oh, oh, TMI) described them as poached eggs.

Thanks for the good laugh this morning......

errrrrr my children -two sons ( 21 and 18, )and daughter 13 will never EVER let me live it down the first time they hear me fart..............believe you me it really will be the FIRST time !!!!!!!!.and i just KNOW the husband is going to make such a big song and dance of it. Shame there is not a recuperation home just for post -op Hyster ladies to fart away to their hearts content
Unread 04-22-2009, 12:29 PM

well as said before the pain is ridiculous i even asked for something to help me with it in the hospital mine well i didnt get the air as some have described whew wee that was horrible stuff i kept mine mostly "quiet" though although i did feel like i had no control on letting them out or keeping them in
Unread 04-22-2009, 01:30 PM

Dragona....get a whooppee cushion and start breaking them in now. Just remember to say...."excuse me...I just dropped my daisies."
Unread 04-22-2009, 02:15 PM

If it's any bit of consolation, my "daisies" (I'll have to remember that one for future reference) didn't stink at all until after I had started ingesting solid food again. For the first few days it was strictly air.
Unread 04-22-2009, 07:43 PM

If it makes you feel better, I am totally turn red embarresed about the thought of this too. When I was in labor one time, I farted infront of my father in law.....it is still horrible to think about.
Hang in there - if that is the worst that happens to us, we are in excellent shape.
Good luck

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register