Needing to Vent...Too Tired to Care... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Needing to Vent...Too Tired to Care... Needing to Vent...Too Tired to Care...

Unread 06-16-2004, 02:29 AM
Needing to Vent...Too Tired to Care...

I am about ready to lose my mind!!! Does anyone else feel this way about their apporaching date? The days are dragging and there is so much to do. I'm not able to sleep and so I have no energy to do anything, but I still somehow get it done. Had some help from Brett today weeding the garden, and then it started raining when we were really making progress. The kids are being brats!!! They don't want to help-surprise!!! They are being arrggghhhh-I don't know-pains in the butts!!! The simplest little thing and they are throwing a fit. I decided this a.m. with Brett that they are going to go stay at my Dad's due to attitudes and not being able to even pick up after themselves this week. That should put things in to prespective for them. My Dad's a bachelor and isn't the best housekeeper, it's just him and he comes and goes as he pleases, but always has room for everyone. He lives on a farm and I am sure that he will have something to keep them busy!!! This way I know that there are no wild parties and the house isn't going to burn down because they can't get out of the t.v. or off the computer to check their food that is cooking!!! I will rest a lot easier too.

I am so restless and ansy. I can't sleep, don't really eat anything, I feel like I am walking around in a daze. Brett has been really great, lots of extra hugs and kisses and words of encouragement. He is stressing pretty hard though, he worries so much about me. Then I worry that he is worried and not concentrating on his tasks and things. Vicious cycle, it is. Only 2 days to go, the hospital, or, excuse me, Castle, is suppose to call me Thursday after 2 p.m. and let me know what time to be there on Friday. Once I get that call I think that I will calm down a lot, just knowing that it is all on and I have a time to be there and after that it will be all down hill from there. I am not worried about recovery and all that stuff. I think that waiting so long and not having a time is what is driving me crazy. I know that I haven't had to wait as long as others, but it still seems like and eternity.

I finally got a nap this afternoon for about 2 hours, let's see, that's about 8 hours all week that I have slept, I tried laying down ealier this evening after taking the time to actually watch 1 of the shows that I like, it didn't take. I just layed there and figited. I got up and thought that I would check out what was going on here and there. I am really getting frustrated, some of it is the waiting and I don't know what all else is wrapped up in there? 2 more days, 2 more days, that is what I keep telling myself. It will all be good and I will have some quiet time, at least in surgery-LOL!!!

Thanks for listening, just needed to vent!!!

Epona
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-16-2004, 04:10 AM
Needing to Vent...Too Tired to Care...

Epona-
I felt the same way. Too much to do, too little time/energy to do it all. Finally yesterday I decided that I was only going to get done what I positively had to. All the rest will be there when I recover. Good sleep was hard to come by as well. I would be soooo tired at night but couldn't sleep. Finally last night I got some quality sleep but had to be up wayyyy to early to get ready to go to the castle.
So anyway, don't sweat the small stuff. Get done what you can and leave the rest be.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register