Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 - Page 109 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Unread 03-17-2007, 11:37 AM
Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

I think the most important issue at this point is something I would like to address with 'Bama!!! DUKE WHO?????????????????

You know, here in Kentucky, we don't like those Blue Devils or Tar Heels--What is a Tar Heel, anyway. ACC?? The only ACC I know is in the name Billy ACC Packer!! Who I have to listen to during every big Kentucky Game.

Here let me post a picture of Coach K--

Okay, my psycho basketball rant is done. But, I have to tell you that there is a big rivalry in Kentucky with the University of Louisville. My husband roots against Louisville. And when Pitino took that job as head coach that made it even worse. Well, I was telling someone the other day, "I don't root against Louisville. There is only one team that I love to see lose and that's Duke...well, North Carolina, too." Of course, I have to say if Duke and UNC were playing together I'd have to root for UNC. This all dates back to 1992, KY and Duke battling in the NCAA tournament. Christian Laittner puts foot down on Aminu Timberlake's chest--on purspose--Technical foul--is he thrown out?? NO!! and then later with 2.8 seconds to go in the game, UK was ahead by 1, Laittner catches a long pass, turns and makes the game winning shot. (Sorry if I have spelled names wrong)

Okay, so maybe I need therapy.....

Now to address my recovery: First I want to thank everybody for all the helpful advice. I feel tons better today. I didn't take the extra estrogen, just took my little purple pill--.625 and I feel great today. No dizziness, no terrible moodiness or sick stomach.

Happy Now you made me laugh--I'll have to take that into consideration.

On the couch thanks for taking the time to look at the side effects--I think I was too much in a tizzy to even look. I felt like I was suffering some major PMS

IMG--glad to see your back.

Bama--I just read your post again and boy does my Wildcat blood pressure start to rise--You watching any ball today? I'm going to catch the Louisville game---hmm--wonder who I'll pick to win (okay, I'll be honest--On my grid, I had Duke lose to VCU; UNC lose to Marquette and Louisville and Kentucky go all the way to the final two so they could meet up and we could beat 'em one more time--I'm terrible I know!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-17-2007, 11:49 AM

Hello friends, I hope eveyone is doing well, and enjoying the weekend.I was out talking to all my neighbors who were chopping and shoveling out from the snow and ice.I decided to do some myself, well talk about stupid,that's me, I am now back in bed, ouch it all hurts.I hope my DH doesn't find out.It's off to rest for me, I'll chat again soon.
Have a great day
Unread 03-17-2007, 12:47 PM

Hi everybody!!!!! Just wanted to wish you a happy St. Patty's Day! I won't be on too much this aft./eve. as we have family from Chicago coming over. That should be fun.

Kappel - I'm glad you are feeling better today. Sorry you didn't win though.

I went to the grocery store, I completly forgot that if I did that by myself I would have to push the cart I really want to know where my brain is. If anyone sees it could you let me know. It is average size, gray, veerry dusty......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-17-2007, 01:24 PM

bookah
We did win last night--great game. We will play tomorrow against Kansas so don't know if we will still be in it. The other game I relayed was the heartbreak of my life in watching college basketball--and unfortunately they always show the last shot as a great moment in sports every year!! I'm a pretty good sport though and like to razz other fans.
Unread 03-17-2007, 01:41 PM

Just wanted to let everybody know that I feel so much better inside my head than I did yesterday. I think the .925 was just too much estrogen.
Also, I feel like I have really turned a corner. I was able to go up and down the stairs without that weird tugging feeling. Catherine and I began doing a major cleaning on her room. I can't believe the energy I am experiencing and I can't believe I'm walking at the pace I used to. I am listening to all of you and am going to try not to overdo but it is a relief to finally see that I might get back to normal. (Of course, my husband thinks that use of the playground is the reason for the renewed bonce in my step
Still thinking of those of you whose healing is taking longer. I hope and pray that your will turn that corner soon.
Unread 03-17-2007, 01:44 PM

Yeah, we were hit with snow and ice last night through this morning and I HAD to shovel my stairs because I took one dog out (who's small but not the smallest) and he was afraid to go near the stairs since they weren't really visible. He fell between two of them and then when he got to the bottom he jumped off and went over his head into the snow and just stood there looking up at me like, "what now mom???" I worked my way down the stairs and stamped out a circular space for him and the littler one to do their business.... then swept the snow off the stairs so my 83 year old mother wouldn't break her neck when SHE goes out. Such a great time for my DP to be away on a conference, and today she called to say she was enjoying 70 degree weather!!! Oh well, she deserves the break after the past month of my recovery. Later on this morning I went started my car and left it running with the heat on high and all the windows but the front had melted clean.... so I pushed about 10 inches of snow off the hood and the windshield snow slid forward... pushed THAT and the roof snow started sliding. Needless to say the entire front end of my car (which is actually an SUV) was covered/buried in snow becaues around the same time the pine tree above decided to let loose a minor avalanche. So I jumped in the thing and backed it up.... the nice kid from next door had come by last night to plow the driveway when the snow was about 6 inches deep but we MUST have gotten another 5 inches during the night and its the wet heavy stuff so his little ATV with plow can't move it. I'm hoping right now the warmer air will melt it all down hard so I can drive over it... cause tomorrow I'm driving myself and my mother to the in-law's house for corned beef and cabbage. No one around is available to plow. AAAAAaargh.... and my stomach and back are aching JUST from walking through knee deep snow and doing that sweeping/clearing. No WAY I"m going to shovel a driveway the length of two city blocks! And the snowblower is too heavy for me to move. Maybe I'll be working from home one more day!
Unread 03-17-2007, 01:45 PM

Kappel- I can take it...bring it on

I did like the Coach K smiley; that was great.

I remember watching that shot by Laetner in '92. I was screaming so much the neighbors probably thought I was dying. (We lived in SEC country then, they just didn't get it.) I am probably not watching a full game. I currently have a sore throat, haedache, achy everywhere actually, and a fever. I foresee quite a bit of bedrest today.

Bookah- how did you get the stuff out of the cart? We have the really deep ones and I had to have the bagboy unload my cart.
Unread 03-17-2007, 01:55 PM

singingmad
I had to go back in posts to see what state you were from--I was wondering where all the snow was. Wish you all could send some this way so I could get a couple of snow days off school!! I'm such a weenie--I've been out for 6 weeks and I want a snow day.
Unread 03-17-2007, 02:26 PM

It's sunny here in MN for the St pat's festivities - I wont be dancing too much tonight - just catching 4 weddings& a Funeral on TBS - Put my mom on her plane this morning and I hope she has a pleaseant flight
Bests to all - Don't overdoo
Reb
Unread 03-17-2007, 02:29 PM

Hey, FF1962
I have a friend from Minn. I visited many years ago and went to the Mall of America--thought that was too neat.
We've been invited to a St. Patrick's Day party--Hope I still feel good tonight. No dancing that I know of.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register