Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 - Page 234 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Unread 05-06-2007, 11:35 AM
Smile - Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Hello friends, I hope you are all doing well.I am trying my best to get through all of this, between me and my dd, there is plenty going on. I am still waiting for my mystery medication, and hopefully sleep.The weather has been great, so we can do alot outside, which is good therapy. I am thinking of trying a chiropractor, what are your thoughts? I will chat later, my son has an ice hockey game, that means an outing for me and dinner out too.
Jayne
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-06-2007, 01:40 PM
Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

I'm still feeling completely washed out after over doing it last weekend. Cannot seem to catch up with the housework or anything. Just want to sleep. Tomorrow is a Bank holiday in the UK so hopefully I will use this as catch up time. Still have a hacking cough as if I supported a twenty a day habit but I never have. I'll probably get some antibiotics if it does not ease. Inhalers and nasal spary are working well. Went to some gardens and a plant nursery and heard my first cuckoo yesterday. Signs of Spring except it has been quite cold here the past few days. There were pheasants in the garden but they are quite a nusiance to the gardeners as they eat all the new buds especially snowdrops. They looked good though. I will get my doctor to check me over as I still have pain and swelling from my hyst. Scar looks good although I'm still getting stabbing pains and pulling. Best wishes and love to all. Please pray for little Engish toddler abducted from hotel room in Portugal. Still not found.
Unread 05-06-2007, 01:50 PM

IMG420 so sorry about your dad. I am glad you found us.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-06-2007, 02:15 PM

Could somebody please tell me whether our hyst related concerns should now be posted on the road less travelled forum. I'm not sure where to post?
Unread 05-06-2007, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss45
Could somebody please tell me whether our hyst related concerns should now be posted on the road less travelled forum. I'm not sure where to post?
bagpuss,
You can still post your hyst related concerns in the Post Op forum. That is what the forum is there for. The Road Less Travelled is for those who are over six months post op and experiencing long term complications such as adhesions and chronic pelvic pain.
Unread 05-06-2007, 05:35 PM

img420

my prayers are with you. So sorry to hear your news.

FF
Unread 05-06-2007, 06:21 PM

Img, so sorry to hear about your dad. I remember when my father died. Still miss him 4 years later.

Babs
Unread 05-06-2007, 06:29 PM

img420,
So sorry to hear about your dad. I know how hard it is to lose your father, mine passed almost 6 years ago and I miss him daily. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

June
Unread 05-06-2007, 11:17 PM

Nan, I worked all weekend but at least it was productive in terms of sales. When I got off work today, I drove an hour north to visit my mom. She's in the nursing home and loves to get out. We went out for dinner and then took the back roads home so we could drive past our farms. The corn is just starting to peep out of the ground. Mom always has interesting stories to tell about the old days as we pass different landmarks around our home town.

The clothing search goes on. I've managed to find several pairs of slacks which is unusual for me. The problem I'm having is finding tops that are appropriate for work and that fit. I'm only 5'1" so petite sizes work best if I can find a style that fits a "D" boob. Talbots is opening a womens size store where they'll carry womans petite sizes on May 19. Hopefully, I'll have better luck there. I may also drive over to Bloomington (about an hour away) if I get the time. Their Bergner's store is higher quality than ours and they also have a Von Mauer.

Tomorrow is my day off. I have a million things to do...mow the lawn, groceries, misc. errands...but first I'm going to have a nice long sleep in. I hope everyone has a great week.

Laura
Unread 05-07-2007, 12:33 AM

Hi Jayne (Guinea), I have been going to chiropractors on and off for years. I just started again because of a new technique which is called decompression. I have 3 herniated discs in my neck, 2 of which are pressing against my spinal column. I have only had the technique done twice so far but it is like being put into traction but the machine pulls my neck up and down. I think it has helped a little. I know lots of people that have gone to chiropractors and feel that they help. It is according to what kind of pain you are having if they can help or not. I have also tried acupuncture which has helped a lot for my neck and back pain but was not able to help my leg pain. I am hoping the shots I am going for later today (it is now 2:30 a.m.) will help the leg pain. I hope you start to feel better soon.

Hi Laura, looks liked I missed you again. I just woke up because of pain. Sounds like you had a nice outing with your mom. So if I understand it right you still live in the area where you grew up. That is great. I have taken my kids back to where I grew up in New York and it was funny because some of my old neighbors still lived there. One of them had been my mom's best friend and was telling the kids stories about me when I was little. She had us all laughing especially my kids. I don't know if the store is online but there is a store called the Dress Barn and they carry women's sizes in petities. You might be able to find something there. I am so naive when it comes to geography that I did not realize Illinois has farms like you described but then again I have only been to Chicago. I think geography is not one of the things I think about a lot until I am going to visit. Also, I think it is so great that your mom can tell you stories about how things were like years ago. I have always found that so interesting. My kids laugh at me when I talk about growing up there were no such things as video cameras, video games, cell phones, ipods, etc. They can't imagine life without all that stuff. Talk to you later.

Kappel - I am sorry for the reason that you posted (to offer condolences) but I know I have not seen you post in a long time so just wanted to say I hope all is going well for you.

For everyone else have a good Monday.

Hugs to everyone especially IMG420.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register