Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 - Page 250 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Unread 06-17-2007, 07:54 AM
Smile - Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Thanks Laura and Nanette for the kind words. What a year huh ?? My DH is so ready for this, it means no more pain patches to wear, no meds to take, and ultimately regaining his life back.As for me, I feel like a science project.I just can't get it together.I hope for some answers on 6/26 when I see my dr.I will keep you posted when he gets his laser surgery, I am sure I will have plenty of time to do so. Again thanks for your kind words, they mean alot, you ladies are so nice.
Have a great day all
Jayne
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-21-2007, 09:56 PM
Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Hi Ladies:
Been way too busy with the end of the school year with DS and DD and the horse and all - hope everyone continues to heal well and can enjoy the summer.
Bests
Reb
Unread 06-21-2007, 10:16 PM

Hi Reb, nice to hear from you. I was just checking the site. I know exactly what you mean. My kids finished school almost 2 weeks ago and the last couple of weeks of school were extremely busy, but it has not eased up yet. Sounds like everything is going well for you. That is good news and Have a great July 4th. Is it too early to wish that?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-22-2007, 06:30 AM

Oh I am so tired and I don't know why. Dr took me off of 4 med's and replaced them with some new stuff. I'll figure this one out too, I usually do. Daughters wedding is in two more weeks EEEK have to get the dress done. Well, I am going to go for now. Have a good day.
Love to all,
Theresa
Unread 06-22-2007, 08:52 AM
Thumbs up - Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Sorry I have not been on in awhile. I have been busy packing and cleaning. I hope to be moving to Texas soon not sure it is up in the air right now. I want to go so bad. I have been there twice and my step sister lives there. I will miss my whole family here but my DH and DD'S and,me need a new start. I won't miss the cold and snow here lol. Well hope all is great with all of you talk to you all soon bye. Take care have a great weekend!
Unread 06-22-2007, 09:00 AM
Smile - Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Princess48, good luck with the move, I can relate about needing a new start.These past months have been crazy from my surgery, now my DH is getting his back surgery 7/1.I am sure in time things will return back to normal for all of us. Take care.
Jayne
Unread 06-22-2007, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess48
Sorry I have not been on in awhile. I have been busy packing and cleaning. I hope to be moving to Texas soon not sure it is up in the air right now. I want to go so bad. I have been there twice and my step sister lives there. I will miss my whole family here but my DH and DD'S and,me need a new start. I won't miss the cold and snow here lol. Well hope all is great with all of you talk to you all soon bye. Take care have a great weekend!

What part of Texas? I've lived here for 23 years and I would give up the heat for the cold and 4 seasons! A different way to look at it, spring, fall and winter are not too bad! Good luck with your "maybe" move!
Unread 06-22-2007, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodswife
What part of Texas? I've lived here for 23 years and I would give up the heat for the cold and 4 seasons! A different way to look at it, spring, fall and winter are not too bad! Good luck with your "maybe" move!
Katy Texas!
Unread 06-24-2007, 02:31 PM

Hello I'm having problems logging on using dhs laptop. Really busy with work and singing. Having problems with my scar. I have one very small area that keeps filling with pus. Ugh. Not sure what to do? Whether to go to the docs or not. Had these before earlier in my recovery. Had antibiotics.This one started off as a blood blister then became poisoned . Apart from that doing real good except for pain last week moving loads of boxes. Also cannot push down our car boot hatch or push open heavy doors. Have to wait for someone else to do it then run! Love and hugs as always to all.
Unread 06-24-2007, 02:59 PM

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is well.
Bagpuss, sounds like you need to see the dr again. I don't want to scare you but it does not sound right that you should still be having a problem with your scar. Please get it checked. Glad everything else is going so well. I still get pain in my incision but I think it may be back related and weather related.
Theresa - Everyone must be getting excited and nervous. The wedding came up so close. Sorry you are feeling so tired.
Princess48 - Good luck with the move if you end up moving.
Jayne - I will say a prayer that everything goes well for your dh' back. July1 seems to be coming so quickly.
Elizabeth - Hi how are you? Hope all is well with the family.
Everyone enjoy what is left of the weekend. We are all relaxing. The ds' just came back from a camping trip.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register