Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 70 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 07-29-2007, 01:18 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

thank you for overlooking MY post. What a crock! I thought we were all here to support each other!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-29-2007, 01:35 PM

Relief, your mom n law, doesn't drive like my mother. My mother never drove, never got license and never really worked. She just said that should would come over, but that depends if my dad is up to it. He will be 80 next Saturday.
Ladies? I know that I was missing for about 3 days myself. Now, I am feeling a little desserted. I am still curious (TMI) about gemini talking about the Big O. Did she do it yet?
Unread 07-29-2007, 01:40 PM

Kate you sound a lot like me except it all started with a tumor they thought was cancer. I had the tumor, endometriosis, and adenomyosis. Always had heavy monthly bleeding. I started estrogen 4 days ago and I am hoping these hot flashes will go away soon!

Take it easy, and look at your progress weekly not daily. That's when you notice a difference.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-29-2007, 02:48 PM

Kate, i had severe endometriosis also. It will be 3 weeks tomorrow since the surgery. I'm feeling pretty good except for getting tired easily. No other menopausal symptoms for me yet. I didnt start some bleeding until 2 weeks after the surgery and it scared me. i found out that it could be the stitches dissolving and that it was okay unless i was soaking a pad in an hour. I hope you will enjoy this site. Take care.
Unread 07-29-2007, 06:49 PM

Phillipians446,

Good to hear from you. Reminded me to get back in the fridge and get some more of that flan! Hope you have a fun night with your family. Sounds like you all are close! My DS is in the shower, and when he gets out we'll nestle in and watch Agatha Christie's Mystery "At Bertram's" tonight. DH is still in bed w/ the flu, since Fri. Hope ya'll all stay healthy and well! LOL...

Linda
Unread 07-29-2007, 07:36 PM

Jennice, i don't think she did it yet. I'm thinking forplay you know oral. ha ha
Unread 07-29-2007, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateM
thank you for overlooking MY post. What a crock! I thought we were all here to support each other!
KateM
We are here to support each other. You got to give us time. Some of these ladies have been posting since before their surgeries and have built up relationships. Some of us didn't start posting till later. It's the same as joining a group in person. It takes time to get to know you.
Unread 07-29-2007, 09:49 PM

Fly, Ohio is a podunk little town about 40 miles north of Marietta on the Ohio River and about 40 miles south of Wheeling WVA. If you blink, as you drive thru, you will miss it. It's claim to fame is the last remaining ferry on the Ohio River operates between there and Sistersville, WVa. I grew up about 4 miles back in the boonies. Oh, and we pronounce it Ahia. Yep, I'm a hick & I give these Texans fits down here. I tell them the Red River is just a "crick" and their hills are just molehills. I'm most likely to get homesick in the fall. They just don't have our colors.
Unread 07-29-2007, 10:07 PM

I think my internal stitches started coming out last night. I'd had twinges in my stomach all day. My underwear looked funny when I went to the bathroom before I went to bed. And when I wiped, there was bright blood. Hadn't had that since the first week. So I'm standing there trying to figure out if it is blood in the urine, blood from my t'aint, or could it be my hemorhoids. Finally figured out it was probably the stitches. Tonight I'm really dragging. We are active in our church, so Sunday is a busy day. My church family has been great. They tried to feed us to death the first week. And anytime I needed a ride or anything when DH was at work, there was someone willing.
Unread 07-29-2007, 10:20 PM

Oh ok, Law. My BF wanted me to ask the Dr. at my post-op friday if he could do oral. I said he was a pig and my instructions were NOTHING in the vagina. However, we fooled around a little yesterday.....mainly kissing/touching. I just wanted to see if I was still me. Seems like I might be ok when the time comes. I already told him, I may not feel comfortable at 6 wks.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register