Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 101 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Too funny Debbie, we would all be put in a WARD together and it would be the one under observation.....ROFL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-07-2008, 01:52 PM

The DH was sitting in the room with me and my computer and he asks me a question. Why and what are you reading on that computer all day long. We it isn't all day but quite frequently. So I read him some quotes from you ladies and told him this is the best remedy for me. I have learned so much from the website it is great. He just smiled and said well at least you have that and the TV. I am getting sick of the TV again, but that god for the hystersister.
Unread 04-07-2008, 01:55 PM

I showed my DH the site last night. He said he was glad I had someone to talk to because he doesn't like to talk about girl stuff he gets nervous. I blame my sister in law for picking on him & grossing hin out when they were younger. He also said he doesn't have the same parts so he doesn't understand.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-07-2008, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw34
I showed my DH the site last night. He said he was glad I had someone to talk to because he doesn't like to talk about girl stuff he gets nervous. I blame my sister in law for picking on him & grossing hin out when they were younger. He also said he doesn't have the same parts so he doesn't understand.
My husband does not understand why I am on this site so much either.

I went to the doctor today and did good. I came home and I was really tired. I am looking at my house thinking "am I ever going to see the floor again" Oh well it can wait.

Pam
Unread 04-07-2008, 02:01 PM

I am definitely skipping lecture tonight. The guy is so boring it's like watching water boil, he really wastes my time and precious energy.

I think I'll go watch a chick flick...
Unread 04-07-2008, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdwhoney
I went to the doctor today and did good. I came home and I was really tired. I am looking at my house thinking "am I ever going to see the floor again" Oh well it can wait.

Pam
Glad to hear the Dr went well. I was thinking the same thing "will I ever see the floor again?" We have 2 dogs a lab and a St. Benard Great Dane mix. He is 200 lbs and starting to shed! He weighs more than my DH! My DD is vacuming for me but she isn't doing as good as a job as I do. I guess I can't be picky right now...
Unread 04-07-2008, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw34
Glad to hear the Dr went well. I was thinking the same thing "will I ever see the floor again?" We have 2 dogs a lab and a St. Benard Great Dane mix. He is 200 lbs and starting to shed! He weighs more than my DH! My DD is vacuming for me but she isn't doing as good as a job as I do. I guess I can't be picky right now...
We have a new puppy. He got a hold of a toilet paper roll and you can guess what the results were. Toilet paper everywhere.

Pam
Unread 04-07-2008, 05:34 PM

Okay.....why can't we vacume? I just did. Are my inards gonna fall out tomorrow? :-)

Oh-oh....I was really bad, I bent over, too.

......I wonder if I just sucked my perineum up inside me.....maybe that's where it keeps going????? Hmmmmm........

I'm bored.....talk to me ladies!
Unread 04-07-2008, 05:41 PM

Denise,

I am kinda enjoying my husband actually helping me around the house. When I am not sick he does notheing.

Pam
Unread 04-07-2008, 05:44 PM

Vin Diesel and I have returned from the Dr. I'm glad I went he thinks my vaginal cuff is infected and possibly a bladder infection. He did an exam kind of hurt because he took a culture to see what is happening. I think the thingy ( I can’t think of the name of it) they insert to open the vagina hurt because I am swollen from the vaginal part of my hyster. He also did an internal exam, which was uncomfortable but not too painful. I had to go to the lab and give blood and urine again for more testing. He also thinks I might have caught a bug since my immune system is low because of the surgery. I started crying like a baby in front of the nurse and my Dr. I apologized, I don’t know what is wrong me with. My Dr said Hummm I think your hormones are messed up and we keep trying different kinds, which makes it worse and I think you are sensitive to your hormones. Then he said we might try something else. I’m really glad that I went in. I have antibiotics now to treat both types of infection.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register