Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 106 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-08-2008, 06:21 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

I got up this morning and tried to straighten the house because the cleaning lady is coming. Does that sound strange to clean up the house before she comes over? My back is killing me this morning. I think that it hurts because I have not been as active as I have in the past. I hope to have a good lazy day. I don't have any doctors appointments and everyone else is off to school and work.

Have a great day.

Pam
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-08-2008, 06:26 AM

Doesn't sound strange at all. We tease my mom all the time 'cause she feels that she needs to "clean" the house for the cleaning ladies. :-) I'd rather do the daily pick up and have someone else to clean and sanitize the bathrooms, clean the kitchen (hard cleaning), mop the floors (we have all hardwood except for the bedrooms), clean the doors, windows, and blinds, etc. All the stuff that takes a lot of time. The clutter is easy to pick up. My kids gave up their allowance to pay for the cleaning person because frankly I got tired of fighting with them. Now, if I have odd jobs around the house I'll offer to pay them by the job, i.e. the grass needs to be cut.....I'm giving my 17yo $20 to cut the lawn today. Better than $40 to the landscaper, although they do pay more attention to detail. At least ds knows he has to earn the money and it's not just expected.

Enjoy your "lazy" day.
Unread 04-08-2008, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
Doesn't sound strange at all. We tease my mom all the time 'cause she feels that she needs to "clean" the house for the cleaning ladies. :-) I'd rather do the daily pick up and have someone else to clean and sanitize the bathrooms, clean the kitchen (hard cleaning), mop the floors (we have all hardwood except for the bedrooms), clean the doors, windows, and blinds, etc. All the stuff that takes a lot of time. The clutter is easy to pick up. My kids gave up their allowance to pay for the cleaning person because frankly I got tired of fighting with them. Now, if I have odd jobs around the house I'll offer to pay them by the job, i.e. the grass needs to be cut.....I'm giving my 17yo $20 to cut the lawn today. Better than $40 to the landscaper, although they do pay more attention to detail. At least ds knows he has to earn the money and it's not just expected.

Enjoy your "lazy" day.
Not too sure what I'm going to be able to do today. I woke up with a really sore va-jay-jay this morning. It was really sore last night. I thought after a night with the gauze left out and the estrogen cream in place it would feel better this morning, but it is actually worse. I've been planning for a pedicure this week, first yesterday, now today. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to sit for it. Plus, I promised I'd take mother to Walmart to get some stuff. Well, I have 'til at least noon to figure it out. Mother doesn't get out of bed before that. I also need to take a shower, shave my legs, and straighten my hair before we go and I am no where close to feeling like doing that.

So right now I can only say that I'm sore, tired, and my tummy is acting a little weird.....nauseous, have to poop but not sure, making noises, etc. Just not sure what's going on this morning. We'll see what the day brings.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-08-2008, 06:32 AM

Oh goodness.......if that isn't a sight for sore eyes......my bf, Ty Pennington is on GMA this morning!!!!!! Well, atleast my eyes feel good! LOL
Unread 04-08-2008, 06:50 AM

Good Morning Ladies,
I had a descent night sleep, got up at 5am right after DH left for work. I made a list of items I need to do this week, strange, I really never had to make list before all this, OH well maybe it is just me. Feeling pretty good, we shall see what the day brings. It is so nice to have the DH helping out so much, I am going to milk this as long as possible. All I have to do is mention I need to do something and he says" I'll get it" crazy he never did it before, why does it take major surgery for them to realize how much we do. OK, I am off to get another cup of coffee and start the laundry. Everyone have a great day and see you this afternoon.
Unread 04-08-2008, 07:00 AM

Morning all

yesterday I was just exhausted all day, then got bored and depressed because I was exhausted and bored!
Today I am feeling MUCH better, just minor pins & needles in the belly- gonna clean up and go do some errands with the BF.
He has been very helpful, but he really cannot comprehend how it feels when you take a shower, do your hair & makeup and then need to LAY DOWN for an hour to recharge your batteries!
Still amazes me how this surgery has knocked me off my feet...
Unread 04-08-2008, 07:08 AM

Morning
Another night without pain meds - not much sleep as the pain keeps me up. I think I will call the dr and leave a message every 5 mins until they get back to me. I am cranky. Still lots of pain on my right side. OMG does it hurt if I have to cough or clear my throat. I think I was doing better at 2 1/2 weeks than now. I actually thought I would be back at work by now. I'm going to try to get into the office later today.
Unread 04-08-2008, 08:05 AM

Am I going from one problem to another!?! I just had the most dibilitingcramps that I have not had since my early 20's. The ones right before a BM. And I will call the doc today about why it feels like razors rippingme apart when i have a bm. I just want to cry from the frustration and it hurts. My hip is still sore as well. hmmm. At least puffy muffy isn't achy right now. YAY! Thats uncomfortable. Hopefully the puffy will fluffy off.
Other than that big whine fest I feel good this morning. DD is awake, and DH is off to work. Now to get her dressed fed and off to school. I am getting a dull head ache and don't want to be to cranky with her. I seen her room lastnight!!!!! OH MY GAWD!!!!!! I am ready to go in there with a garbage bag and start really cleaning! But I will be a good girl and just do her drawers. 2 weeks till Supercross! I cannot jinx this and hurt myself before the big trip.
I think I will crock pot a stew today! I love that crock! hehe. No mess, sits there all day teaseing you with its smell, and doesn't expect anything but you to enjoy! mmmm. Oh and I shoud go wonder through the plant nursury. My girlfriend's birthday is this weekend and I was thinking of the idea from Martha Stewart. A terracotta pot with some seed packages, gardening gloves, and a small shovel. And I am going to find a morter and pestal, and some herbs fro her too. She is a great cook! We have Tues&Thurs dinner date night here, while our guys are out riding! Its great! I actually get a little bit weeebit sad if the guys don't go. Its just really nice to sit and talk to my girlfriends and have some wine and natter in about nothing! DD has fun too!
I guess I should go and get ready for my big morning of taking DD to school and coming home to takle the mountainsof laundry that my lepracon left me. He does not clean, just leaves all this laundry! I have no idea where it comes from! I need to also clean out my cubboards in the bedroom and go spring shopping! WOOHOO!
Unread 04-08-2008, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
Oh goodness.......if that isn't a sight for sore eyes......my bf, Ty Pennington is on GMA this morning!!!!!! Well, atleast my eyes feel good! LOL
AHHH Ty!
Unread 04-08-2008, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumblebee
Morning
Another night without pain meds - not much sleep as the pain keeps me up. I think I will call the dr and leave a message every 5 mins until they get back to me. I am cranky. Still lots of pain on my right side. OMG does it hurt if I have to cough or clear my throat. I think I was doing better at 2 1/2 weeks than now. I actually thought I would be back at work by now. I'm going to try to get into the office later today.

I had pain and cramping. Do you think you might have an infection like me? Did you have your cervix removed? Sorry I can't recall-I have no memory because of the meds! Not only should you get more pain meds but maybe you should try to get an appt to make sure nothing is going on.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register