Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 107 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports


HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Reply

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Thread Tools
  #1061  
Unread 04-08-2008, 08:27 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Good morning

The one who is quick to say don't vacuum you could hurt yourself...

The one who says don't over do it...

The one who has been complaining off and on for 3 weeks because of over doing it...

Decides to take the trash out because DH forgot! Dumb! Just a little cramping, hopefully I didn't do any damage! I called DH to tell him he forgot (I'm kind of being mean today) and he yelled at me...opps now I caused a fight-great. I was trying to yell at him not have him yell at me.

I got 3 doses of antibiotics in and I'm starting to feel better. How is everyone doing? Sounds like some are still under the weather...hopefully we will ALL start feeling better soon!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1062  
Unread 04-08-2008, 08:33 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Well, the shower is done, legs are shaved, va-jay-jay is gauzed up (ouch!), and now I'm straightening my hair. Once I'm done with that.....I think I'm going for a pedicure then to Walmart and possibly Michaels again. Oh, and pick up the kids @ school around 2:00. I'm sure after that......i'll be in bed the rest of the day.

Va-Jay-Jay is screaming today.....I think it misses is "close" friend the perineum.....Bwahahahaha......LOL.....that's funny....ummm.....nah......not really.

Everyone please take care of yourselves.
  #1063  
Unread 04-08-2008, 08:45 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

  Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
Oh goodness.......if that isn't a sight for sore eyes......my bf, Ty Pennington is on GMA this morning!!!!!! Well, atleast my eyes feel good! LOL
Did you see that he is going to have a magazine? You could see Ty all the time!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1064  
Unread 04-08-2008, 08:45 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

  Quote:
Originally Posted by sw34
I had pain and cramping. Do you think you might have an infection like me? Did you have your cervix removed? Sorry I can't recall-I have no memory because of the meds! Not only should you get more pain meds but maybe you should try to get an appt to make sure nothing is going on.
Thanks sw - I don't think I have an infection - no fever no pain when peeing. What other indicators are there if I did have one. It's just the right side, I can't sleep on my side only my back - that added to the pain at night (sans meds) I think I am spending all my energy managing pain. I do not do well without sleep - never have.
Finally the dr office called the script in yahoo - I will send dd so as sleeping beauty wakes.

I am tired of being tired and tired of being sore tired of not being able to do anything, tired of TV. Being tired is my worst enemy. I will be going into the office today - later somebody better warn my staff. Best I try to get a nap.
  #1065  
Unread 04-08-2008, 08:46 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

  Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
Well, the shower is done, legs are shaved, va-jay-jay is gauzed up (ouch!), and now I'm straightening my hair. Once I'm done with that.....I think I'm going for a pedicure then to Walmart and possibly Michaels again. Oh, and pick up the kids @ school around 2:00. I'm sure after that......i'll be in bed the rest of the day.

Va-Jay-Jay is screaming today.....I think it misses is "close" friend the perineum.....Bwahahahaha......LOL.....that's funny....ummm.....nah......not really.

Everyone please take care of yourselves.
Have a good day!
  #1066  
Unread 04-08-2008, 08:54 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

  Quote:
Originally Posted by jumblebee
Thanks sw - I don't think I have an infection - no fever no pain when peeing. What other indicators are there if I did have one. It's just the right side, I can't sleep on my side only my back - that added to the pain at night (sans meds) I think I am spending all my energy managing pain. I do not do well without sleep - never have.
Finally the dr office called the script in yahoo - I will send dd so as sleeping beauty wakes.

I am tired of being tired and tired of being sore tired of not being able to do anything, tired of TV. Being tired is my worst enemy. I will be going into the office today - later somebody better warn my staff. Best I try to get a nap.
I have pain on my right side-cramping mostly but also some sharp pains, fever, pains in my vagina & just don't feel right. It isn't healing from the surgery I know something is off. I don't have pain when I pee either...don't know why my Dr thinks I have a bladder infection along with a vaginal cuff infection. He could tell about the vaginal cuff infection when he did an exam.

Since you don't have most of these symptoms your probably right. I guess I'm just being overly causes because I almost didn't go to the Dr. I'm glad I did it would have been bad to have 2 infections and not get treatment.

I hope you feel better!
  #1067  
Unread 04-08-2008, 08:59 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

  Quote:
Originally Posted by sw34
Did you see that he is going to have a magazine? You could see Ty all the time!
Oh, yes......the first issue came out months ago. I still have it. OMG.....he's going to be on Rachael Ray, too. My Ty is everywhere. He must know how much I need him right now!
  #1068  
Unread 04-08-2008, 09:00 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

  Quote:
Originally Posted by sw34
Since you don't have most of these symptoms your probably right. I guess I'm just being overly causes because I almost didn't go to the Dr. I'm glad I did it would have been bad to have 2 infections and not get treatment.
Being overly cautious is good - thanks
  #1069  
Unread 04-08-2008, 09:02 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

  Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
Oh, yes......the first issue came out months ago. I still have it. OMG.....he's going to be on Rachael Ray, too. My Ty is everywhere. He must know how much I need him right now!

I wish my Vin Diesel was that popular...oh well I can search for pictures on the internet. Maybe I should print one out and hang it on the wall! haha I don't think DH would appreciate that, I know I wouldn't let him print out a picture of a girl! haha But it isn't about then right now it is about us, right!
  #1070  
Unread 04-08-2008, 09:03 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

  Quote:
Originally Posted by jumblebee
Being overly cautious is good - thanks

Opps I spelled it wrong good thing you know what I was trying to say!
Reply

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register




Thread Tools

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
From This Forum From Other Forums
841 Replies, Last Reply 01-22-2012, Started By Princess Bea Well
678 Replies, Last Reply 01-19-2012, Started By Princess Bea Well
664 Replies, Last Reply 12-30-2010, Started By Princess Bea Well
574 Replies, Last Reply 04-09-2009, Started By Princess Bea Well
429 Replies, Last Reply 02-04-2009, Started By Princess Bea Well
808 Replies, Last Reply 01-06-2009, Started By Princess Bea Well
164 Replies, Last Reply 08-19-2008, Started By Princess Bea Well
601 Replies, Last Reply 08-09-2008, Started By Princess Bea Well
515 Replies, Last Reply 06-28-2008, Started By Princess Bea Well
721 Replies, Last Reply 05-29-2008, Started By Princess Bea Well
11 Replies, Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)
3 Replies, Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)
0 Reply, da Vinci Hysterectomy Stories
3 Replies, Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)
0 Reply, Vaginal Hysterectomy Stories
4 Replies, Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)
0 Reply, Abdominal Hysterectomy Stories
0 Reply, Vaginal Hysterectomy Stories
0 Reply, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Stories



Advertisement

Hysterectomy News

June 14,2021

CURRENT NEWS

HysterSisters Takes On Partner To Manage Continued Growth And Longevity
I have news that is wonderful and exciting! This week’s migration wasn’t a typical migration - from one set ... News Archive

TODAY'S EVENTS

Calendar - Hysterectomies - Birthdays


Request Information


I am a HysterSister

HYSTERECTOMY STORIES

Featured Story - All Stories - Share Yours

FOLLOW US


Your Hysterectomy Date


CUSTOMIZE Your Browsing  



Advertisement


Advertisement