Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 111 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-08-2008, 07:40 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

I cannot beleive how tired two hours out and about has made me. All I did today was take a shower, shave my legs, straightened my hair, went to Walmart (I did push around a full cart and put stuff in the car), went and got a pedicure and eyebrows done, and picked my kids up from school. First I came home and crocheted another hat but since about 5:00 all I want to do is sleep but can't fall asleep. I'm really amazed at the true exhaustion of it all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-08-2008, 07:41 PM

Pam
I couldn't imagine even trying to sit on bleachers. More power to you!
Unread 04-08-2008, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
I cannot beleive how tired two hours out and about has made me. All I did today was take a shower, shave my legs, straightened my hair, went to Walmart (I did push around a full cart and put stuff in the car), went and got a pedicure and eyebrows done, and picked my kids up from school. First I came home and crocheted another hat but since about 5:00 all I want to do is sleep but can't fall asleep. I'm really amazed at the true exhaustion of it all.

It will be nice when we have our energy level back! You did a lot today. I wish I knew how to crochet. I tried once but I only know how to make a straight line. My DD is good at it. Funny I don't know where she learned it wasn't from me!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-08-2008, 07:46 PM

OK, good day, did some errands this morning and then did some packing. I didn't move the boxes just set them in the place and that is where they will stay until someone tries to move. I made some BBQ spaghetti and that was it, I am going to take some sleep aid and call it a day. I think I am going to call the DR. tomorrow, I still am having that brown discharge and am going through about three pads a day. No odor just dischange don't know if this is OK or not. See you tomorrow.
Karen
Unread 04-08-2008, 07:48 PM

Actually I taught myself about 20 years ago. I wish I knew how to knit. I've tried but I'm not coordinated enough to use both hands at the same time.

Right now, I just wish I could fall asleep. I don't want to take my Ambien just yet. I'm trying to hold out......I want to watch Boston Legal at 10:00. If I could have taken a nap that would have been nice!

Okay....I have to go post about another problem I'm having.

Toodles,
Unread 04-08-2008, 07:50 PM

My DD just came to tell me I'm amazing. I said why am I amazing she said because I brought her into this world and I can take her out. She is being goofy.

The things kids say...I guess I've been a little hard on her with it comes to her doing her chores. At least my kitchen is getting clean.
Unread 04-08-2008, 08:22 PM

I am sleepy too. I might mop the kitchen floor tomorrow- the floor is looking like a petri dish- YUCK!!
Of course, it all depends how I feel, which could be exhausted.
Unread 04-08-2008, 08:48 PM

during each of the last 3 laps, I have tried crocheting. I tried to make dish clothes, andit turned into a hat! But when i triedt o make hats I am not even sure what it was. So I thiunk i might try again.
I have a lot of pressuredown there tonight, so I am going to go lay down. DD had soccer tonight and it was soooooo cold! I stood for about 25 mins then sat in my Moms car. How those kids stay warm out there is beyond me. Then went to Canadain Tire to get some gifty stuff. Gardening gifts to make myself! Came home and my muffy is very achy and my hip is very cranky!!!!same with my back. The first 2 weeks my lower back was on fire then was good last week and now is flaring up!rarrr. My girlfreind just called, her hubby is over here and she is coming to join me for a cocktail! mmmm! I'll be back!
Unread 04-08-2008, 08:50 PM

Good night my DH is coming to bed and he said I have to get off now...party pooper.
Unread 04-08-2008, 09:51 PM

Hey, yes. Whenever my bladder fills up it is really uncomfortable and almost to the point of pain. My dr saiad its cause the bladder was stuck to my uterus adn had to be scraped off of it.

So, I'm told it just takes time.

Hang in there...
kathie

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register