Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 128 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-12-2008, 05:51 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Good Morning!

Yesterday was the 1st day with no stool softener! No probs-Isn't it amazing how excited we get over the little accomplishments these days?

I too have been living in warm-up's and DD lent me 3 prs of maternity pants and tops. They are so comfortable. It's been around 80 here and I have lots of the elastic banded cheerleading shorts. They are comfortable too but wear only atround the house.

We had a great time last night @ DD watching Miss USA, grilling steaks and 1 glass of wine was all I could handle. We did not get home til after 11 pm.
We had to let our dog unwind and watched Leno and Big Brother After dark. We still haven't caught the bear, but a possum visited last night.

We're keeping darling granddaughter this morning so DD & hubby can pull weeds in flower bed at their office. Tomorrow we go to a housewarming for my neice & her hubby. That's all the plans we have. Still have to remember to take it slow and not overdo.

I love this site and you are all wonderful! I don't feel like I could have made it this far without all of you. Have we set a record for the most posts?

Have a wonderful Saturday ladies! Check in wih yall later!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-12-2008, 08:00 AM

Yesterday was a day of workman at my house fixing the airconditioner and the phone system. Today I think that I will go out in the yard and watch the kids play. It is supposed to be a beautiful day.

Boy I have found myself really cranky since the surgery. I don't have the patience with my kids that I had before. I hope this resolves because my kids are looking at me like I have lost my ever loving mind. Sometimes I think that I have.

Pam
Unread 04-12-2008, 09:24 AM
Better

Liz, I never got on with the ladies in my neighborhood- they were the type that wanted to arrange play "dates" and would send my kid home for lunch.
I am from the old-fashioned, kick your kid out the door and tell him to go play... and if someone's kid is at my house ( even NOW, when they are big High Schoolers) I just feed them, I don't send them home to eat!
But they all liked me when we had the pool... anyway..

Pam, I lost my mind last night, was slamming and banging around the kitchen- boyfriend got scared and tried to sooth me, but my teenager and everything else just really ticks me off right now.

I had to get up at 6am to go to my Contracts Exam- which I did not do so well on- came home and my son said : Did you wear THAT to school? You really don't care anymore, do you?!"AARRRGH!! I am wearing a gray sweatsuit. Because its comfy and cozy in the pouring rain at 6am... and NO I don't give a rip what my classmates think!

p.s. I am feeling very good today, no pain, fairly good energy... gonna rest though and not push it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:09 AM

TunaCat, I do feel as if I have lost my mind sometimes. I am usually the one in control and making sure everything is done. Now I can't remember where I put my hairbrush let alone anything important. I don't know how you can take an important exam right now.

Good luck on your test.

Pam
Unread 04-12-2008, 10:10 AM
Still Hurting

Oh the pain, its on my right side, skin is tender to touch - when I get up I have to hold it as much as it hurts to do so beause if I don't the pain inside is too much. Going to the bathroom is painful in the sitting position. I am going to stay pumped up on percs and anti inflamatories. Dh is going to take me in if I am not better.

The inside is fine all the parts feel good, can contract all muscles and if feels good. I have no idea what I did for this set back.

At this rate I will be carrying the tourch for this site for quite a while - at this point I can't remeber what it is like to feel good.

Need to lie down
Unread 04-12-2008, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumblebee
Oh the pain, its on my right side, skin is tender to touch - when I get up I have to hold it as much as it hurts to do so beause if I don't the pain inside is too much. Going to the bathroom is painful in the sitting position. I am going to stay pumped up on percs and anti inflamatories. Dh is going to take me in if I am not better.

The inside is fine all the parts feel good, can contract all muscles and if feels good. I have no idea what I did for this set back.

At this rate I will be carrying the tourch for this site for quite a while - at this point I can't remeber what it is like to feel good.

Need to lie down
Ohhh you poor thing! I really hope you feel better! Didn't you pull a muscle? Take it easy today. Lie down as much as possible today. I agree I don't know how I've overdone it too. My Dr told me on Mon that I was overdoing it and I said how all I do is lay down and walk around the few times I've gone out. Your body sounds like it is saying "take it easy". Let us know how your doing! Sending a big sister !!!!
Unread 04-12-2008, 11:09 AM

I am reading that alot of us are cranky right now me included. I just went off on the DH because they called him in to work to fix something & I just went off. I told him I am tired of doing all the packing, arranging and just about everything that has to do with this move. He tells me he is doing all he can, WHAT!!! when he comes home from work he is tired because he gave all his energy to work and none at home. Then he is complaining that I am doing to much and need to stop, Woohoo then who is going to be doing this the magic little elf I keep in the closet. Gosh, I hate being *****y, it just must be that time of the month. I never really kept track because it always came every 18 days rain or shine. Sorry to complain just needed to vent.
Karen
Unread 04-12-2008, 11:12 AM

Good morning ladies

Woke up feeling pretty good today and lot better than I was last weekend! I put a few things in the dishwasher and wiped the countertops (DD & DH still think they are self cleaning). I am having some pains in my vagina but again not like before so I'm glad it seems to be getting better. I think we are going to grill with our friends tonight. I plan on laying around until then. I'll make DH cook our part of the meal. I want fish and DH & DD want steak. She is so much like my DH all they want is red meat! Kind of nice I cook one meal for the last month. But I do miss cooking, shhhh don't tell my DH he'll make me cook.
Unread 04-12-2008, 11:16 AM

My mother-in-law told me yesterday that my sister-in-law most likely needs a hyster too. I'm calling her today to tell her all about this site and how much it has helped me! There is a reason I went through this first so I can lend support to others and telll them all about this site!!!!! I love my sister-in-law she has called me every week to see how I'm doing.

Unread 04-12-2008, 11:24 AM

I am laying in bed (wow, THAT's unusual!) resting after my crappy Contracts exam this morning, and thinking about going out tonight.
It is Date Night with the scrumptious boyfriend. We will likely go to a great restaurant in a tiny tonw next door, where I will PLAN on trying something different, but will end up probably ordering the Chipotle Shrimp. It is sooooo yummy... jumbo shrimp sauteed with peppers, onions, shallots, in a spicy Chipotle sauce, over spinach ravioli.
I shall wash it down with a Margarita : )

Dear son is bugging me today- his car is in the shop so he is sulking around the house wanting to use my car, but I wont let him because he uses up all my gas and never fills it back up- I got wise to THAT game!

I am still short-tempered, and plan on suing ex-husband from hell for non-support next week, now that I have enough energy to do it.
Look out, world, I am coming back BETTER, FASTER, & STRONGER, the bionic hystersyster!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register