Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 147 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-16-2008, 07:59 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Good morning! No ranting today from me! That was enough yesterday! Sorry about that. So yesterday I was feeling like week 2 1/2-3. I think that is what set me off on my crankyness. I am still tender about 1-2 inches above the incision. Is the bladder pulling from your belly button down or muffy bone up a sign of something? And I feel kind of funny down there. Almost like a yeast infection. I think I will put a quick call in to the Doc? Hmmm.Bloody headache is still here to sit with the diesel truck in my ear.
I am feeling hungover this morning. And I did not even have a drink. Well, maybe a small glass of wine while making dinner, but dumped half the glass into the stirfry! I needed some wetness, but water just dilutes so I figured why not? It did turn out okay. MMMmmm lunch leftover. Now I am hungry. Anyone watch the biggest loser? DH is so happy is finally loosing. He's not fat, but very musculer up top, and has the famous belly! Its getting flatter though. This hole getting older thing is hard with the weight. Besides that its been fun! We are actually looking younger! Some of our friends hate us for it! I get ID'd and they don't!
I love it! A little girl in DD's school asked if I was her sister!! DD just turned her head, knotted her eyebrows and was trying not to smile but it didn't work, and said "Noooo, thats my mom"! Then they giggled so hard! I was helping out at the school for a Christmas craft day!So fun!
Anyways, I am kicking DDto school today. Yesterday we just fought all day. I know fighting with an almost 8 year old. That is how cranky I was. But I did warn everyone when they came over. So all was good. Shes still snotty but its clear so its all good. I am going to go for a walk after, and just relax.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-16-2008, 08:12 AM

Morning sistas!

It's another sunny day in OH. It's supposed to be warmer today though.

I have a pile of laundry to do when I get back from running errands. Did I mention how I hate doing laundry? LOL I'm going to try out my new Shark mop too. Hopefully it makes mopping more fun.

Tuna, I didn't use a tractor. I have a self-propelled lawnmower though. My doc cleared me for everything except sex at my 2 wk checkup. I'm actually going to go to Curves today at 1:30....yippee!

Well, have to run...have a dentist appt. at 10:40. C-ya later.
Unread 04-16-2008, 08:49 AM

Goodmorning! It is a sunny day in Ohio.I have some errands to run with my Boyfriend then I will go off to my daughters to play with the baby.It took me forever to fall asleep last night.My hip aches & I didn't want to take a painpill & I made it without one.I think I need some stretching & ab excercises to pull myself together.It doesnt feel like the hip bone hurts more like muscles around it my doc said 8 wks before any excercise other than walking.& No vacumming,mowing,mopping. I see varying opinions on our site.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-16-2008, 08:54 AM

I'm at 5 wks and yesterday at second post-op Dr. did internal and cleared me for everything. He just said to go slow and stop if I feel tired. Basically don't overdue anything.
Unread 04-16-2008, 10:38 AM

I had a long and productive day yesterday being supermom. My husband got home from his fieldtrip around 8pm so I let him bathe the kids. I was sore and worn out yesterday but I was able to do all of it.

I have been running around this morning, going to the bank, mall, walmart. I think I need a nap now.

Pam
Unread 04-16-2008, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneybug
HUgs to Shelly! It has everything to do with our recovery. It is a huge help to be able to talk to someone about these things rather than let them build up. I am soo sorry about your cousin and uncle. My condolances to you. Plant a flower in your garden in memory of him. That way you will always smile when you see it flourishing! I have given my firends one when they loose someone special. They have said it was so special and thoughtful, and love it when they see the plant! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Thank you, thats is a good idea I'm passing it along to the family.
Unread 04-16-2008, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
I'm so sorry for your loss. Please be careful driving. It's a very rough time for you. I'll be sayin' a prayer for you and your family.

Thanks Denise. I took a pain pill when I got home it felt like my insides were bouncing around.
Unread 04-16-2008, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PismoBeachNativ
Shelley so sorry to hear about your uncle, drive safely, thoughts an prayers to you and your family.
Thank you.
Unread 04-16-2008, 11:03 AM

Hey ladies, I've missed logging on for about a week.

Well I had 2...count them 2...INFECTIONS, this has been crazy, Fever, pain, bleeding...GRRRrrr. I could not tolerate the antibiotics, and they made me sick with the side effects....Gross....Finally the DR gave me a supository (sp) antibiotic...I'm finally feeling better.

Yesterday did some vacuuming and carpet cleaning, I'm regreting this today, but I feel so much better I can even tell you.

Happy to hear everyone is doing well.
Unread 04-16-2008, 11:06 AM

Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers. I defiantly needed them. It was a long night and I couldn't sleep. Vin Diesel and I walked all over that hospital never realized how big they can be. I looked kind of funny all hunched over at the end of the night. You know I thought having a donut would fit in at a hospital but it seems like it drew more attention then anywhere else I took it! They seem to think I had something contagious and we go to the opposite side of the hall. Even some of my younger cousins would take a step back when I came near them, kind of funny.

Heres a question...I walked alot yesterday and my butt and legs hurt like I just did a really good workout at the gym! Has anyone else felt like this their first time really walking? I've walked around the store but nothing like yesterday. I guess I'm not in good of shape as I thought I was. I'll have to start all over when I get released to workout.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register