Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 165 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-21-2008, 04:32 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Well, I got the room painted and I am so tired and sore. Its a wonder I am tired, the last time I looked at the clock last night it was 1230 and I got up at 630 (to get started on the room). I am going to take a sleeping pill tonight and get a good rest. I go to the Dr. next Monday and I am definately going to get more of these pills, it sounds like we all are suffering the insomina think. Hope it doesn't last to long. Hoep everyone is doing good, tomorrow I don't plan on doing anything (WOO HOO)does that sound familiar????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-21-2008, 05:01 PM

I should be studying but I am too tired from today... so I will relax tonight. Tomorrow I have a dort of job interview with a federal agency- I will have to pull out my baggy suit and swipe on the lipstick... wish me luck. I would be thrilled to get the heck out of my pressure-cooker law firm.

Kathie, got an extra ticket, because I need to take a little vacation ; )
Unread 04-21-2008, 05:24 PM

Wishing you lots of luck, Tuna Cat. I have worked for attorneys for almost 30 years so I can identify with your pressure-cooker law firm. You go and knock their socks off tomorrow!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-21-2008, 05:49 PM

I've been working on my tampon flowers for my party on Sat. It takes a long time to make them.

**A special note to any planing on making them for their parties don't get deodorant ones. They stink!

I asked my DD & my 16 yr old neighbor who helped me, how many people do you think have tampon flowers drying on their dinning room tables?
Unread 04-21-2008, 05:49 PM

I haven't posted much, but believe me all of your posts have really been a comfort to me. It will be 6 weeks tomorrow for me, TAH with BSO, and some days it feels like it has only been 2 weeks. My 5 year old had her shots last Thursday and of course, I picked her up to comfort her. Friday, I could hardly get out of the bed. I am on Premarin 0.3, but my body (and the hot surges) tell me my hormones are nowhere near normal. I am a RN in a ER and have no idea how I can go back to work feeling like I do now. I have my 6 week check up 4/23, and I plan to tell my doctor all of this, but I just feel like I should be much better than I am. Thanks for letting me vent.
Unread 04-21-2008, 06:27 PM

Tunacat - Thank goodness you got another week. Good luck with the job interview

SW - Thanks for the heads up on the deoderant tampons.

Kathie - It's only money Go have the time of your life you deserve it.

Because of the Bladder repair it was (nothing in the vagina for 6 weeks) Thursday is six weeks and my appoint isn't until next week. I love to have a go at it this weekend but am not sure if I should wait for the all clear from the doc.
I am a little nervous - acrually quite scared. I am hoping it'll be alright. We had a great sex life before - I hope it stays the same. I've been married for 27 years - I think my husband is so hot still - something right happened when we met.

If I could be so bold as to ask someone to share their experience I'd be greatful.
Unread 04-21-2008, 06:30 PM

Bamagyrl Glad we can be of some help. It is helpful to know that what we are expereiencing on any given day is "normal" and it is nice to get a glimpse into other people's lives.

Gerry, why is it postal workers go postal instead of law firm employees? I have seen things that would make your toes curl- my boss, screaming at the secretaries for a clerical error on a letter, just INCHES from their faces- spewing spittle and turning purple in his face, THAT is how he treats his employees.
If he dropped of a heart attack I would step over him to go powder my nose.

Speaking of my vanity, I am loving my new haircut, and so is everone else! It is sassy (like me!!) and my cousin said it makes me look younger, THAT'S why she is my favorite ; ) it is very much like the actress Elisha Cuthbert.

Anyhoo, as someone said, we are not out of the woods yet- this is a long, slow, process. G'night girls!
Unread 04-21-2008, 07:18 PM
Back in the saddle again!

I made it through my first day of work
It's a good thing I kept up on my emails or I would be even dizzier than I am!!
I was still sore today - bending over to pick up stuff does not do the tummy any good!! I am so glad to be able to get back to work - I missed my students and my coworkers (I work at a tech college in the Registration area). Even though I feel useful again, I'm SO glad I followed my doctor's advice and stayed home the extra two weeks to heal. I'm OK with moving at a slower pace - I now notice the flowers blooming like I never have before. There are moments of blessings - I hope that makes sense.
Unread 04-21-2008, 08:40 PM

My DH asked me why I was so cranky and "tired" in the evening because all I did was sleep and watch movies during the day. I could have slugged him. I am just
CRANKY

Pam
Unread 04-21-2008, 08:57 PM

Good evening gang.I am whiped & sore that walk did me in,that & laundry & dinner cooking.I'm gonna try to get into an every other day walk routine.It's back to work for me Thurs.I know my doc would give me more time but I have a nice job so I feel I should get in the swing again.I will just have to stand & stretch everyhour,& walk a little on my breaks because I sit all day.I feel for those in careers that have them up & on the feet all day,there is no way I could do it all day
So you ladies who are getting some sex,share with us how it was,.....not all the freaky details just basics painful? same as before? Better than before?Those of us on the 8wk wait are beginning to wonder!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register