Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 167 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-22-2008, 08:13 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

I'm at work. Good thing I'm the boss - My brain is mush, is it menopause or surgery?

I have no idea where to start - being off for so long I have piles on piles, loose ends with a dozen ties.

I did where extreme low rise jeans (with a long top of coarse - no butt crack showing for me) the jeans are comfy.

I'm having a coffee hoping to kick start my brain. I just want to cry and go back to bed.

I was up alot last night - hot, cold, need to pee.

Girls take it easy for as long as you can - do we really understand and get what we've been through. Sure it's common enough but what havoc it wreaks on our bodies and minds.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-22-2008, 08:16 AM

Thanks for the replies ladies,I was shy to ask about orgasms yrs ago some women said they didn't have them after a hyster so I was scared.I fealt kind of wierd asking but now at leat we all know you girls are the best!
For those of you with insomina I posted a question thread about it looking for what works & what doesn't so check it out & share your info.The simply sleep has worked for me & cutting down coffee.
For those of us with some moodi ness are you journaling I'm trying to keep track to see if it is pms equivalent. The last two days I have fealt like crying or yelling at the drop of a pin,It sure feels like pms did
Unread 04-22-2008, 08:17 AM

Debbie

Have a good day at work. This afternoon try eating some fresh veggies they seem to give me a little boost when I need it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-22-2008, 08:26 AM

Hi ladies
I am a very angry kitty
I am writing to the Dean of my school because Iam being denied a chance to make up a missed quiz. The Professor knew I had major surgery and I told her I couldn't make Saturday's 4 hour lecture (sitting that long, you all know, is killer)

And it turned out on Saturday to be one of my WORST days, in terms of utter exhaustion, couldn;t even get out of bed & shower till 4pm.

I dont want special treatment, I want a fair deal- I am trying to recover and stay abreast of my studies, and it has been very hard.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! If they want to mess with me and my hormones, bring it on!
Unread 04-22-2008, 08:36 AM

Go get them Tunacat. I think you have an excellent reason!
Unread 04-22-2008, 08:51 AM

Tunacat - I hope you get resolve that seems so unfair. Why are some women sooooo mean.

Shelly thanks for the reminder of the veggies. When I am tired and overwhelmed I tend to junk - which makes matters worse.

You guys give me the strength to go on.
Unread 04-22-2008, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattyknittykat
Hey, don't worry - I had the same and I'm still feeling it? I'm not really ready to go back either. Take the time you need to heal and don't feel guilty.

kathie

Thanks Kathie~I needed to hear that this morning~
Unread 04-22-2008, 09:02 AM

Debbie apples refresh me.I am going back Thurs so I will be in the boat with you
Unread 04-22-2008, 09:24 AM
progress

I was quite sore last night when I went to bed. I watched some TV and knit, I think it's the sitting up for long hours at a time. I'm going to have to remember to get up and stretch and lay down for a bit every once in a while - when I have the chance.

Well, my dh is getting tired from thinking about all we have to do to get ready for our trip. Dont know why? I'm the one that takes care of all the details! My knitting is coming down to the wire - I'm almost finished my shawl - a lovely alpaca/silk estonian lace pattern in oatmeal colour - it will be a lovely neutral for the trip. I also have to sew together my little tie at the waist short cardigan I made from mohair in a lovely lacey pattern. Then I have to block them - time, time, time, where is it going???

btw ladies, I've been very nervous about sex - so thanks for sharing all of you brave ones!

Debbie, it is nice to be the boss - but it's true that our work doesn't get done while we're gone! It just piles up and waits for us. I don't know how I'll do when I get back from Italy - hopefully the trip will cure my foggy brain! One moment it's there the next moment -

Oh well, another day - busy, get gel nails, buy luggage, but first get a Tim Horton's!!! Coffee - excellenti1

Arrivederci!
kathie
Unread 04-22-2008, 09:56 AM

Ladies

I think I am having phantom ovary syndrome.

I keep getting these tweaks and feelings like I am starting my period. Then I giggle to myself.

What up with that.

LOL

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register