Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 20 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 03-22-2008, 02:10 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Way to go maetigger that is a healthy fantasy - I think it is contaigious because as I am lying on the love seat with my feet sticking out of my blanket (never know when I'll be hot or cold) I see my feet and have been thinking the same thing. Maybe I could get my daughter to drop me off and pick me up some time next week. Thankfully my daughter is working at a restaurant so she is home during the day for me. That will mean spring is here for sure - hooray
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-22-2008, 02:13 PM

Just think JumbleBee once are feet are pretty we can get summer shoes &&& before we know it we will be bouncing in the spring air!!!!!& Smelling flowers blooming & appreciating being off work!
Unread 03-22-2008, 02:14 PM

There is snow on the ground here in Ohio,& I'm getting bored with being in the house shame on me but I'm actually getting sick of it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-22-2008, 02:19 PM

Oh, absolutely......I'm just wondering how long I can sit on my bottom to a manicure and pedicure.....if both won't work.....I'll have to pick just one. <<<sigh>>> Decisions, decisions.
Unread 03-22-2008, 02:25 PM

You guys are killing me

Home alone today so I too had to make my own lunch, rinse my plate and rest.

I didn't even notice now that you mention it its......mailtime!!!! Too busy watching the Girls Next Door.
Unread 03-22-2008, 02:26 PM

Had surgery on March 14 (LAVH, A & P repair, TOT sling). Came home on March 16. Very slow going. Had allergic reaction to pain pills. Could barely walk on day 2 and 3 after coming home. I had severe pain running down side and back of left leg. Couldn't sleep without pillow under knees. Couldn't sleep on either side. Had trouble getting out of bed to go to bathroom. Called dr. and he set up physical therapy. Pain caused from muscle in groin area (go figure). Now have exercises to do for next therapy sessions. Crazy, huh!! Amazing progress since beginning therapy. Can actually walk almost pain free. Energy level is still way down, though. Want to feel better soon.
Unread 03-22-2008, 02:45 PM

Sorry to hear you have had a bad time Redmalibu. painmeds have always made me sick.So after the surgury all I had was toradol shots & for going home I got vicuprofin,think thats vicodin with ibuprofin.Anyhow I take half a pill with food,& dont get sick or woozy. I'm at half a pill twice a day now. Hope you feel better soon.
Unread 03-22-2008, 02:50 PM

Had a meltdown last night DH was upstairs playing video games with DS all night I was hungry and ofcourse didnt want what was inb the kitchen so I cried, then made a baked potato with salsa and cheese and alittle sour cream. I am still peeved at them all, DS is 11 and we got a call yesterday he flipped off another kids at a school dance. So DH punished him and DD hadnt cleaned her room so the 1 thing I wanted to do today we couldnt. I wanted to go to the egg drop today and see the Easter buny skydive. Not too much to ask but I guess I'm not that important! See I dont know what is going on I am so frusterated I didnt have any creamer for coffee but really didnt want coffee it's just I could have driven to the store to get it. I am so tired of being stuck in this HOUSE!!!!
Please tell me this is my hormones making me feel crazy? Oh and the insomnia is really fun I finally broke down again last night and took a ambien.
Unread 03-22-2008, 04:21 PM
A good day

Elizabeth your not crazy it is the hormones. I've been having the same problem crying for nothing. I know what my problem is I'm on HRT and Thurs I had to change my patch. My insurance company will only let the pharmacy fill it with a generic brand. The pharmacist told me that today so I have to wait until Monday so they can over ride it, however, he said it could be more expensive and I could decide Monday if I want to change. Insurance companies drive me crazy so of course this made me cry. Oh well I guess it could be worst.

I had a good day today I actually went out into the "real world" and had breakfast with my DH. It was so nice to sit at a table and have a meal, wow! Of course people where looking at me because I had my innertub, but I don't care I was out of the house and wearing clothes! I had waves of being light headed, but it passed. The worst part was driving in the car bouncing around. My DH said that he has never had surgery just a vasectomy so he doesn't understand the pain. I know he was driving careful but sometimes he would go over a bump and think nothing of it. I came home a took a nice nap. My next goal for today is to go downstairs to have dinner with some friends. Sure hope I don't over due it, I hate saying that when all I do is eat, sleep, take meds and watch TV. I'm sure I'll be sore tonight, but I like having a good day. Wow to be normal again I can't wait! I hope everyone has a good Easter weekend!
Unread 03-22-2008, 06:39 PM

Elizabeth- you are in good company seems to be going around.

I am gonna go without pain meds tonight-wish me luck.

Accomplishments for the day:

out for starbucks-kindof
made my own lunch-kindof
rinsed my dish
Mialbox-New Self magazine came in
Read new Self Magazine
sat at the dinner table for dinner-big even-bar stools are high
ate fairly well for dinner

Put a fork in me-I'm done
Night girls-Happy Easter

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register