Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 21 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 03-22-2008, 07:13 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibabug
Elizabeth- you are in good company seems to be going around.

I am gonna go without pain meds tonight-wish me luck.

Accomplishments for the day:

out for starbucks-kindof
made my own lunch-kindof
rinsed my dish
Mialbox-New Self magazine came in
Read new Self Magazine
sat at the dinner table for dinner-big even-bar stools are high
ate fairly well for dinner

Put a fork in me-I'm done
Night girls-Happy Easter
Sounds like a big day! I'm exhausted just reading it. <<<<sigh>>>>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-22-2008, 07:42 PM

Funny thing about feeling everybump in the road. DH reminded me that his "hovercraft" is in the shop! So he sees the big bumps coming up that are unmissable and I lift my butt in the air....quite a team the two of us!
Unread 03-22-2008, 09:41 PM

My new fantasy is to go for a walk. Every once in a while I stand on my front porch and feel the sun on my face, close my eyes and pretend I have my ipod on and will be going for a walk. It was cold today but that sun is soooo delightful I'm in Canada north of Toronto - there is still snow on the ground.

I think my hormones are starting to go crazy, I wanted to cry to day so many times for no reason. Okay, maybe I have reasons, my belly aches, I can't put my own socks on, I am waiting for menopause to start, everyone went out and I was left alone and had to make my own dinner. The biggest reason for me to have a cry is that I am turning into such a whiner. Who is this woman and I want my uterus and ovaries back.

Eeeaaaks - I think I'd better take a perc and go to bed.
Good night ladies - better days are ahead of us.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-22-2008, 10:16 PM

Hey Jumblebee I hear you, girlfriend. I don't know whats wrong. It's like I don't deserve a fantasy. If I'm not crying, I'm sleeping, or staring blankly at a wall trying to figure out what I just did to my body. I go back to my Dr. on Monday and hopefully will get some resolutions, I am currently on an extremely low dose of HRT. So far I am not liking the new me. The old me was not as whiny, needy as mean as the woman I am this week.

Oh well, I will just have to worry about that tomorrow.
Good Night and Good Luck...I agree better days are ahead of us.
Unread 03-22-2008, 10:30 PM

I woke up in pain. Got better by noon. Road the fever rollar coaster all day......and ended the freakin day the same way I started....in pain!!!!

Did you see that story on the news where the truck ran through the second floor of a woman's home in Virginia, left everything intact, except the insides of the woman lying in the bed??????? IT WAS ME!!!!!

I keep picturing a land beyond hyster that looks a little like the Chocolate Factory in Willie Wonka......does it exists......'cause I'm tired of falling into the mote between the Castle and my bed.

Better days ahead I'm sure.......right?.....you're not lying right? It's not some secret club of women who live in perpetual pain. OMG.....I knew it....it's a cult.....

Oh, sorry....running off in an OxyContin induced fantasy world. :-)

HysterHugs to all.....
Unread 03-22-2008, 11:27 PM

I had my LTVH on MOnday with A/p repair bladder sling and they removed the right ovary. Very tired but I can't sleep more than 30min-1 hour at a time. I still have a catheter because I could not pee at the hospital. I am going to get it out hopefully on Monday. I feel sore all over not just where I had surgery. Hoping I feel better soon.
Unread 03-23-2008, 12:55 AM

I'm a week and 1/2 out from my LTH with bladder sling on 3/11, today is the first day that I've not taken anything stronger than Ibuprophen. I didn't believe it when they said it's a 3 steps forward, 1 step back kinda healing, but I do now! I also figured it'd be only two or so days on percocet, haha. So far I've had to renew pain 'scrips twice. Hopefully that is over. I've only had a couple of mega pain episodes so far, (mostly due to doing too much and/or sitting on the pot too long). Mostly I think my pain has been low (since the gas pain finally dissapated) cuz I've not been skimpy on the meds. ANyway, I'm doing fairly well so far. My next hurdle is reading up on hormone replacement, as my ovaries were covered with endo and had to go.
Unread 03-23-2008, 05:35 AM

I am tired this morning- and sore. (I did too much yesterday- today I plan on doing noting but eating a nice holiday dinner with family- and I do not have to cook or clean up!
But I am still having insomnia, and THAT is really frustrating.
Unread 03-23-2008, 09:00 AM

Happy Easter Friends-

Sounds like we are all at the same stage....going on too long... mentally ready to move forward..physically not quite there. As I fight with my dh about not liking our creamer at home and wanting the stuff from starbucks....then saying I am ready to go out to dinner tomorrow night for my mom's birthday, yet I get the shakes after morning shower and pooping I realize...this is just a short space in time with an investment for the rest of my life if I do it right.

Whoah.....that was deep and really interesting..NOT

Anyway, I am gonna try and keep my emotions in check and get through another day of sleeping eating peeing and you know the rest.

Happy holidays girlfriends
Unread 03-23-2008, 09:14 AM

I don't want to poop today.

The End.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register