Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 220 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 05-08-2008, 03:25 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Really, really tired after this very long work day. I think I would like to sleep right this very minute, but I'm getting behind on laundry and housework since going back to work. I talked to a girl in our office and she said it was a full year before she felt like she had complete energy after her hyster.....that was not encouraging.

This has been a very difficult week and I don't want to go back I feel lots of pressure "down there" and that causes me pain I think I did too much lifting the past 2 days, and I still have one more before the weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-08-2008, 03:49 PM

Hi girls
Day 2 back at work (a/k/a hell)
It appears that everything that didn't have a Court deadline has been saved for me. I am swamped with work...
My brain is still slightly slow, and people don't quite understand that., they just expect me to be "all better".
Example:
In a meeting, attorney turns to me and asks me " isn't there a special Court form we can use just to get that done?"
I go..."umm""" like duh- drew a blank
I have done this specialty for 9 years, but really, I'm not too swift on my feet lately- it's a miracle I graduated school after surgery!

Welcome back from Italy, Kathie, we missed you!

Denise, do you realize that a few posts ago you said you were recovering slowly, and that you were BRINGING UP THE REAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

har har har, YOUR STARFISHY CAME TO MIND AND I CRACKED UP!
I am definitely going straight to hell.

My incision was buggin me today, my suit pants were just rubbing on them too tight. Ouch.
Unread 05-08-2008, 04:19 PM

Up the rear!!!!! I got it.

Hey gals-everyone sounds terrific. I am really sleepy today. Just finished my thyroid scan this morning. I should be glowing all kinds of ways after radiation pills.

Sitting on my jlo all day doesnt help. I walked a bunch yesterday and it felt great.

Kathie welcome home, we missed ya. Going to DC and NY in two weeks on business. I am really excited. Could use a real vacation not a surgery one!

Hugs: Ilene
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-08-2008, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaCat
Denise, do you realize that a few posts ago you said you were recovering slowly, and that you were BRINGING UP THE REAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, slap my thigh and call me silly........you're right....I didn't realize that. See you aren't as slow as you thought you were. LOL

BTW......the starfish is doing well....trust me.....I know.....I had yet another exam today. :::sigh::: Another 2-4 weeks and she might just cut me loose for two months.....then four months after that......then six months.....then finally back to a year if all goes well.

I'm seriously considering quiting my job. We really can't afford it but two surgeries in one year and a year long followup on both things.....it's a bit much. We'll see how long they let me work from home.
Unread 05-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Off-Topic

Well, I just got some shocking news.......

My DH is going to Afghanastan on August 11th. I haven't hid the fact that we're on the verge of divorce but I still don't want him going "over there". He's in the Navy for crying out loud. Everytime he has gone "over there" he's been on a ship and I always felt he was pretty safe. He's been a Bahrain a few times but things are pretty peaceful there. It's more of a resort city. But.....Afghanastan......that's scary even if my DH is evil.
Unread 05-08-2008, 05:31 PM

Denise, that is big news. Maybe going over there will do him some good. I don't know...

I am offically sick again girls. That new cysts is causing problems and now I have a big bulge on that side next to my belly button. The incision is quiet painful today also, pain deep inside. I shall have to make a new thread to post my issues in.
Unread 05-08-2008, 06:06 PM

sorry if I hit a sore spot Denise. I just wish that you didn't have any problems with your DH.
Unread 05-08-2008, 06:17 PM

Oh you didn't hit a sore spot at all.......I can't stand my DH there is no secret there. We've been married for 23 years and we've just run out of anything in common now that the kids are almost all gone.

However, that doesn't mean that I won't worry about him in a war zone. Right now, I'm kinda think...."yeah, finally a break", but then I realize where he is going and think this isn't exactly what I wanted in a separation.

The only sore spots with me now are my va-jay-jay and my achilles! LOL
Unread 05-08-2008, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
The only sore spots with me now are my va-jay-jay and my achilles! LOL
I'm right there with you on the pain.
Unread 05-09-2008, 07:53 AM

Good morning all,

hopefully everyone had a good night and will have a better day today.
i am off to lay down again before I have to go to work.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register