Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 231 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 05-16-2008, 04:56 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmalibu
Fatigue........did someone say fatigue? I am the Queen of Fatigue!!!! I seem to have less and less energy each day to make it to the end. Right now it is not getting any easier. Maybe I'm just pushing too hard. I need (want) to feel good again! I'm not sure if I can face tomorrow. I've had too many activities in addition to work this week!!
I hear you - it is tough. Hang in there and say 'no' - if you can
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-16-2008, 05:05 AM

Oh great,
The joys of our surgery
Big belly
Little boobs
Baggy eyes
Empty wallet
Dirty house

Yikes

Hang in there ladies
the benefits are
no more periods
we have each other

Yahoo

Have a great day everyone
Unread 05-16-2008, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumblebee
Oh great,
The joys of our surgery
Big belly
Little boobs
Baggy eyes
Empty wallet
Dirty house

Yikes

Hang in there ladies
the benefits are
no more periods
we have each other

Yahoo

Have a great day everyone
Wow that sure is it in a nutshell! I certainly thought by 9 weeks I wouldn't even be counting weeks anymore. I truly thought at this point it would be in the past. This sure isn't the case......we all still are dealing with stuff.

However, asked if I'd do it all over again......the answer would be YES, YES, YES, YES.......is it worth going into bankruptcy for no more periods? That may be questionable but for now the thought of living a life without being worried about my personal bathroom habits and what may or may not be falling out of me is within my grasp and I can't wait!!!!

So girls.....we've come a long way.......I hope we all stay in touch forever even if it's just a little bit here and there. Who knows maybe some of our paths will cross someday.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-16-2008, 09:13 AM

I'm feeling fabulous today! I went to the gym walked for 3 miles and did some weights. I was focusing on legs today. But I started to feel some pulling around 2 of my incisions so I stopped. Has anyone else felt this when starting to lift weights again? The fatigued bug bits me at the end of the day so I'm going to try to do as much as possible early in the day. I'm glad I'm over that 24 hr bug I had. I think my zillion infections are finally over. I'm still drinking cranberry juice daily.

I hope everyone feels better today. Most of you have an active week working all day can take a toll on you. Hopefully next week will be better for all of you.
Unread 05-16-2008, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusCrew
As a side note, I was just released from the ER. Apparently I had a seizure for the first time. My pain form the cyst was doing okay until I gained consciousness.

I really hope you get better soon. Your going through so much and your back to work. Wow your one heck of a lady! You must be very tough mentally and physically. What does your Dr say about your cyst?
Unread 05-16-2008, 11:50 AM

Hi gang its sleepy me! I'm glad you are all sleepy to at least Im not alone !
Unread 05-16-2008, 01:21 PM

I posted about this on a seperate thread on the boards but I wanted to run it by "my girls"......kinda TMI.....but here we go:

When I was sitting on the toilet the other day I reached down to wipe and I thought I felt another bulge. It's even more pronounced when I bear down/strain. So today, I stood up and checked and it's still there. I'm so worried now that I might have a vaginal vault prolapse. Any of you out there have/had anything like this nine weeks postop?

I go for my bi-weekly check up next Thursday so I'll definitely ask them but now I'm anxious all over again. I just started to get my life back to normal and now this.

I just want a normal vagina......is that too much to ask?!
Unread 05-16-2008, 02:08 PM

Denise
Ohh man the things that have been happening to you. No I haven't had this happen. I hear you about a normal vagina. Mine is starting to look normal again there for awhile it looked scary! Does it hurt? Maybe you should email or call your Dr to see what she says. I hope you feel better soon!
Unread 05-16-2008, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw34
Denise
Ohh man the things that have been happening to you. No I haven't had this happen. I hear you about a normal vagina. Mine is starting to look normal again there for awhile it looked scary! Does it hurt? Maybe you should email or call your Dr to see what she says. I hope you feel better soon!
The bulge itself doesn't hurt. However, I still have a little bit of the perineum that is not quite healed yet. This is sore and bleeds from time to time.

It's so frustrating. I guess I'm just depressed today. The evil DH had some pretty hurtful things to say to me today, including "when was the last time I did anything around here"......keep in mind who packed up my 20 year olds room (again) and moved all the boxes. It took me three days this week to get it all done. I had asked for my son's help and the evil dh's help repeatedly over the last several weeks. I needed my office back so I could start back to work this week. Finally, I couldn't wait anymore and had to do it myself. I am really scared that I might have done something to myself when I did all of that work.
Unread 05-16-2008, 04:12 PM

Oh, Denise I hope you are okay- email your Doc and describe your bulge. Hopefully it is just swelling or something minor.

I crashed at work at 3p today, just could not even think anymore... I cannot imagine going to the gym just yet, I walked briskly at lunch for nearly an hour and my legs really ached afterward.

One step at a time... but I am very happy not to be bleeding... and bleeding... gotta donate my femiine products to someone ; )

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register