Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 234 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 05-19-2008, 05:59 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Hi girls
I still have insomnia, no matter how exhausted i am- so i pop a Melatonin and wash it down with a glass of wine- or a Margarita ; )

Energy level was good today, but still not gym-worthy... so I am thinking of just doing some yoga in the morning at home, and continuing my brisk walks at lunch.

I also had lots of painful twinges in the belly today, just to remind me that i am missing a main part!

It is nice to hear I am not alone, such a slow process...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-19-2008, 07:49 PM

alright, today was my first day back to work after having the seizure on Thursday. my pain level was a 10 today and I feel like a big truck ran me over. DR denied my refill and was not in the office today. I talked to one of the nurses that apparently felt sorry for me because someone refilled the

I am going to see a female GYN in September and I am going to start taking some pain management classes. I just don't know what else to do.

hopefully everyone had a good day. I for one am looking forward to some GOOD sleep, whenever that will be.
Unread 05-19-2008, 08:13 PM

Hi Ladies,
Been away visiting a friend in NC. It was nice. She had me running around every day. Thank heaven she was driving. I was tired upon my return yesterday. Fed my cat, emptied the litter, let him outside, went to bed. Planned on taking a nap about 3, then getting up and doing some errands. Just didn't happen. I woke up for about an hour, went back to sleep. Woke up this morning well rested.
Worked my first whole day today. I was ok til about midway through then I tired. Felt twinges in my pelvic area. I have felt twinges in my abdomen. Is anyone else feeling them there? That scares me as in Nov I had a hernia in that area. Don't want to go through more surgery. Can't this year they will say tata at work. Can't afford that.

This year is flying, already. Hope everyone is sleeping well. Melatonin or not
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-20-2008, 02:47 AM

Still trying to catch up here, but thought I'd post.

I'm doing fine just been busy with family. Yesterday I did some landscaping...ugh! Very busy week for me.

Haven't heard anything from the interviews I went on, but the one person said she would let me know by the end of this week. Fingers crossed!

I have been having some midline abdominal tenderness just about the belly button. I wonder what it is. There is a little lump there.

Still working out and feeling good! Still having insomnia, but melatonin is working for me. I'm at work now! I work today and tomorrow then I'm off till the weekend.

Hope all of you are doing well.
Unread 05-20-2008, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAETIGGER
glad to hear your belly is better shelly.I actually took a pain pill last night my back fealt like it wanted to go out.Today its better!
Thanks. Glad your feeling better! You don't need to have back issues right now.
Unread 05-20-2008, 08:58 AM

I'm feeling pretty good today. I went to the gym and walked 3 miles yea. I have been getting tired at the end of the day total exhausted. Strange since I'm not working like the rest of you. I have been outside all day doing yard work and trying to stay busy. We are going out of town to in laws for Memorial weekend leaving on Thurs and returning on Mon. sure hope MIL is nicer to me this time and no more comments about "getting over it". I did tell her on Sun that I went to the Dr when we returned the other weekend and I had another infection she was very nice to me then. Hummm I love her to death but sometimes I want to scream! LOL I hope everyone has a good day talk to you later.
Unread 05-20-2008, 09:23 AM
slow but sure

Well, it's looks as if we're all slowly recovering. I still have some tenderness in my belly. However, I suspect it's a muscle spasm from when I sneezed. I guess we have to remember that our muscles and tissue in that area are still recovering from the shock of being cut open - what an assault!

Jesuscrew - glad to hear you are doing better. Totally good to know what caused the seizure - it would be awful to be going through a series of tests right now.

Denise, hang in there. A fresh start is a great thing now and then. Still praying for you.

It is getting harder to find the time to log on and check the posts. Right now I have three of my grandchildren with me for 10 days. My two daughters and their dh's have gone to Hawaii. Yesterday we took the crew to the park in the rain - along with the other grandma who had the other three from my other daughter. So here's what my household looks like right now:
ds - 10
ds - 8
dgd - 8
dgs - 4
dgd -2
And don't forget 87 yr old mother with dementia!!!

And the two year old is the bossiest set of boots this side of the mountains! Man, she is up at the crack of dawn and ordering me around! Hilarious. Well, maybe for a few minutes it is!

Anyway, dgs has big swollen lumpb behind his ears so we're off to the dr's today. Oh well, such is life.

btw, taking plant based estrogen and bio iden progesterone together, so far much better, insomnia gone, power surges diminished and no intense sweet cravings from just estrogen. Hopefully, this will work well for me.

take care girls... Kathie
Unread 05-20-2008, 01:56 PM

Well I passed Vin Diesel on to my friend. She is due anyday now and I thought she might need him. I told her since he made me happy maybe he'll make you happy. She said she'll keep his name-LOL. I guess I'm feeling pretty good if I'm giving away my security blanket-ohh security donut LOL.
Unread 05-21-2008, 07:37 AM

Hello sisters

Hope everyone had a good day yesterday. Seems like no one posted guess you're all doing good. Have a good day!
Unread 05-21-2008, 08:00 AM

Hi girls
I had an awful day at work yesterday... but I must keep telling myself that this is only temporary and I will be practicing in my own little law office soon.

I did some planting and gardening when I got home, that relaxed me... but my belly muscles are sore from lifting the bags of soil and mulch.
Slept well, however.

I have learned something from this experience: you really do have nothing if you don't have your health.
We are all getting BETTER and thank God for that.... because to be unable to enjoy your life, your work, family, fun activities..... is a tragedy.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register