Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 245 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 06-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoler76
Too funny Denise. With technology these days people are blogging left and right.

Have you crotched any more utties?
no....been too busy with school and work. But at my last visit with my urogyn she said everyone asks where she got it. She said I should make a bunch of them and sell them at an GYN conference/convention somewhere. She said they'd probably sell like crazy. Hmmmm........decisions, decisions. To proceed with nursing school or just make utties for a living......whatever shall I do?????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-02-2008, 12:09 PM

Wow karen sorry to hear that,let us know what the Dr says.My sister had a bladder prolapse & she never had a hyster & only one child.She had surgury,I was horrified that this happens & that it isnt a 911 emergency to get it fixed.Let a bladder started falling into a penis & 911 would be called
Unread 06-02-2008, 04:38 PM

I stayed outside all weekend. I'm so tired of being stuck inside. We had nice weather here so I did yard work all weekend. I did alot of bending and every now in then I would get a little pain or a pain in my vagina. Not enough to take something or call the Dr but enough for me to stop what I was doing and think huh what was that. I think that I am worried about something going wrong or getting adhesions again. I hope some day this will pass I'm so tired of focusing on my girly parts and my surgery! Ohhh to be normal again I'm almost there...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-02-2008, 05:38 PM

Hi ladies,
Well here is a little bit of an update. Talked to the Dr. nurse since the Dr. is in surgery on Mondays. I told her about the leakage and bulge that I felt. She said to go get a urine test to check for a bladder infection. OMG if that is true this will be my third one since the surgery. That would average one per month since the surgery. Now for the bulge, she said it probably isn't the bladder it might be a hernia in the rectum OMG (again) I just can't figure that out. She says that it sometimes happens with these surgeries. I am waiting the test results and I have a appt next monday, so I guess it is not that urgent if they are waiting one week.
Like Shelly said, I will be glad to get back to normal again. What every that is.
Take care everyone.
Unread 06-03-2008, 11:36 AM
Unhappy - Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Need prayers and Positive thoughts

Well everything was going well. I was scheduled to meet with my former mgr. to accept a PT position to get rid of daycare. That was until my husband called me to tell me he was laid off today. I have no idea what we're going to do until he finds a new job. We're already behind in bills from my surgery and being on disability. He's definitely the breadwinner. He was a qualilty mgr. for a big company. I guess they told 70 people to go home. His boss said she would help him in anyway she could. This is the same company that paid 23,000 last year to a recruiter to get him. ***!!! We can't afford to pay our bills now. I have no idea what we're going to do. I am numb.
Unread 06-03-2008, 01:02 PM

Sorry to hear that news Michelle,as far as problems go it never rains it always pours.But remember good times maynot go on forever,but bad ones dont either.& Sometimes even when we dont see at the time these struggles lead us to new paths & journeys.
Unread 06-03-2008, 07:11 PM

OK it has been confirmed bladder infection #3 is present. I go on antibotics asap. The one sign that I didn't know is if you are leaking and have some pain when going you might have a bladder infec. I have had a few infections before the surgery and I also had the pain of the bladder spasms that was the sure sign for me, but strangly after the surgery it is just some pain when going and leakage non of the painful bladder spasms.
So here I go again, I think Shelly was the one that also had alot of infections. Oh Joy.
Unread 06-03-2008, 07:14 PM

Michelle,

I am so sorry to hear your bad news, especially at a time when you are still recovering.

There have been more times than I ever expected in our 32 years of marriage that I have literally wondered where the next dollar was coming from. What I have learned - as corny as it may sound - is that God always provides.

I hope this helps - I am not trying to play "one up," but it helps me to know that others have made it through tough times, too. You and your family will be in my prayers.
Unread 06-03-2008, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mweaverrn
Well everything was going well. I was scheduled to meet with my former mgr. to accept a PT position to get rid of daycare. That was until my husband called me to tell me he was laid off today. I have no idea what we're going to do until he finds a new job. We're already behind in bills from my surgery and being on disability. He's definitely the breadwinner. He was a qualilty mgr. for a big company. I guess they told 70 people to go home. His boss said she would help him in anyway she could. This is the same company that paid 23,000 last year to a recruiter to get him. ***!!! We can't afford to pay our bills now. I have no idea what we're going to do. I am numb.
I'm praying for you as I type - hang in there. We're all here for you!

kathie
Unread 06-03-2008, 10:32 PM
Unhappy - Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 from bad to worse

Well, girls, just when I thought things were getting better, my head/sinus cold from last week went into my chest. Dr just stopped short of calling it pneumonia. On top of that, my bladder is infected again - e.coli! So the three big antibiotics they need to use for it? I'm allergic to them. The only other one that will work for sure has to be administered by intravenous. So she put me on keflex for the lung infection and thursday afternoon I have to go back and see if it's working on the bladder infection.

AAArrrrggghhhh! I have acceditation on Thursday and Friday for the whole centre! The national team is coming to white glove us from top to bottom, in the files, the manuals, everything - arrrrhhhhggg!

Ok, so that rant didn't help. Your prayers would, though!

Kathie

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register