Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 51 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 03-28-2008, 04:27 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

I had one the other night too but for some reason I woke up in pain instead of pleasure. I guess my body hasn't been to that kind of action in 3 weeks. I can't wait for the real thing though. Me and the DH have been married for 25 years but we still go at it like we're young ones But then again 43 is not old is it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-28-2008, 08:18 PM

Nope 43 is not old,...& I thought I was the only one having hot dreams...no wonder everybody is sweating!!!
I was actually really relieved I was afraid I wouldn't get how do I say...."frisky" feelings after the hysterctomy so thank goodness thats not the case.Now pass me some chocolate!!!
Unread 03-28-2008, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaeGoddess
OH! SW I live in CS too!! today is def a crazy weather day. But I grew up on the front range and am used to the changes. Sunny and beautful one day then snow the next feels like home to me.

Ok ladies, I found a site that some of you may be interested in. There is a TON of good info here!
ttp://NoLinks.blogspot.com/2006/07/table-of-contents-by-topic.html

There is an article that talks about effects of estrogen imbalance. One of the symptoms was craving sweets! Hmmmm.
I also wanted to mention that all the symptoms many of us are having involving hormones aren't necessaily permanent. It takes a while after surgery for hormones to settle down, whether or not you kept your ovaries. Just the shock of surgery will freak the ovaries out.

The Springs sure is a beautiful city! I tried the link you posted and it didn't work. Could you please give that to us agian. I would like to check it out so I have proof there is a reason I want all this junk food-as I eat a peanut butter cookie! What the heck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-28-2008, 09:13 PM

Thank goodness I'm not the only one, I told Dh today I had another dream about you!
Then he ratted me out to my Dr. He told her I was driving (which was a lie )Driving him crazy Haha. Then he told her I am a control freak because I got mad when he gave up on cleaning! He is a pain in my rear why am I having naughty dreams about him?
Unread 03-28-2008, 09:17 PM

Back from the baby shower....my body hurts. I ate too much food and my pants were too tight. On my way home I had to unbutton the darn things. My legs and hips are killing me. Going to have to take some Motrin tonight or I won't be sleeping. Oh I had an appletini too!

I got invited to go see a band play tomorrow night, but I am just not up for that right now. Too tired!

It was nice to get out of the house though. I'm sleeping in tomorrow
Unread 03-28-2008, 09:21 PM

I have a secret I bought 2 pairs of maternity capris till this belly goes away!
They are the kind that look like real pants .
Unread 03-28-2008, 10:54 PM

It is so amazing the decrease in my energy level. I do have to think before I do anything because my doctor does not want me to pick up anything over 5 pounds for 6 weeks. She is afraid I will rip the stitches for my bowel prolapse.

I feel very helpless around the house and with my kids. I have not been able to drive yet. I am really having to let things go.

My Sunday School class is treating me like a queen. They have been bringing a meal to me every other day and will be for 4 weeks
Thanks

Pam
Unread 03-29-2008, 06:10 AM

Good Morning hyster sisters!

I finally got out yesterday. Me & DH went to check out a new camprground. Then we went to Old Tyme Pottery (bought a new hanging bird bath for $5.99), stopped at Lowe's & got some geraniums and pansys, returned an item at Belk and bought gorgeous brown stretchy pants and button down top to wear to work -if I go back! Ha! Ha! My DH is used to trying to keep up with me (I'm 46, he's 51-married 30 yrs). Today I tried to keep up with him, no way- I'm walking very slow. It was diffucult getting in and out of the truck, and he scolded me for pulling up on the handle which I know is a no-no. Chugholes in road were very obvious, but I had on my binder which helps with jigglin. We were gone about 5 hours. I came home and hit the sofa and slept all afternoon, then fell sleep agin in the middle of a movie. I was tireder (is that a word?) than I thought. As for the chocolate thing, He brought me a hot fudge sundae last night and it was scrumptious! Also, Fudgesicles are a great low calorie fix. As for dreams, I've had some doozies. As for resuming love-making, I'm so ready and think about it every day! Post op isn't til 4-10-08, so this is definitely the longest its ever been. I do love the cuddling, though!

By the way, who said they were going to Gatlinburg, TN this weekend?

Well, you gals have a great day and a wondeful weekend! Don't overdo it!
Unread 03-29-2008, 08:25 AM
Pain in tail bone & bleeding

Well, I am really about sick of this one step forward two back. Yesterday I did absolute nothing due to the two days before and last night around 10pm I woke up with the most painful pain in my tail bone which radiated around to the front with what seemed like cramps. How can that been there is nothing there. Got up went to the bathroom and noticed I was bleeding again. WHAT IS GOING ON. DH was geat, heat went and got the pain meds and a heating pad. It really helped, he just stood there bedside rubbing my head and being there (god knows what expression on his face was). Anyway we got this morning and he asked me what in world happened last night, like I am the Dr. I have no idea, but the bleeding has since stopped. Why is the world does things like that happen only at night when you are finally asleep. Anyway if anyone know what just happened, please let me know, I go to the Dr. on Monday so I can ask him too. Thanks
Unread 03-29-2008, 09:33 AM

Pismo, sorry to hear you had a ruff night.I don't know about everyone else but I've noticed sometimes I get pain at night maybe cause we move different in our sleep & tug on stuff.Hope you feel better!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register