Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 53 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 03-29-2008, 02:29 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Hi ladies. I just wanted to let everyone know you I am back home this afternoon from another hosptial stay.

I had posted about arm pain a a couple days ago. Thursday night my r/s arm hurt so bad, I couldn't fall asleep till 4am. I called my PCP and she sent me to the ER. By this time I had painful arm, numb fingers (pinkie &ring), headache for 3rd day and my r/s face felt like I had a heater blowing on it.

Needles to say I got right in. Neurologist admitted me and as shetor put it this morning I had the million dollar workup. EKG, X-Rays, CT, 3 MRI's and this morning ECHO Cardiogram.

I have a heniated disc in the neck and hart murmur (waiting on ECHO results to rule out APO) Need physio 3x a week for 3 weeks. Start Asparin daily and cholestrol meds.

I am really tired now after stopping by Wal-Mart for scripts and parked on my recliner.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-29-2008, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw34
I agree! My DH made a comment last night which made me mad...he said that he wants to take a month off of work and lay around watching tv, etc. I said I had surgry it isn't like I'm being lazy! He said I know I meant the laying around part you said that is all you do right now. I got so mad I wouldn't look at him!
WHAT AN INSENSITIVE COMMENT! It is sort of like of the Easter Dinner comment my man said " Well, if I don't want to drive all the way to my brother's house for and then have you say you are TIRED or something and you want to come come home!"

Like I can control feeling tired?!

SPeaking of which, "date night" is cancelled- ironically because I am just too tired.

My exam this morning was a few hours long, followed by my little shopping trip and now I cannot get out of bed since I got home. I literally feel ike a hundred tons.

Take-out Chinese or Idian food, I am thinking... sigh.... no Margarita.
Unread 03-29-2008, 02:37 PM

Nicole
Wow you sure have been through alot! My thoughts and prayers are with you. Did they think that you had a heart attack? My father-in-law had a blocked artery. He has similar symptoms. Is this possbably what you have? He had these same tests, good thing you went to the hospital so your on the road to recovery! Take care & let us know how your doing.
Shelly
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-29-2008, 02:39 PM

Nicole, sorry about your complications. What exactly does APO stand for ( I also have a heart murmur).
Dee
Unread 03-29-2008, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaCat
WHAT AN INSENSITIVE COMMENT! It is sort of like of the Easter Dinner comment my man said " Well, if I don't want to drive all the way to my brother's house for and then have you say you are TIRED or something and you want to come come home!"

Like I can control feeling tired?!
Margarita.
I agree Men! My DH sure is being really nice today. I think he realized he was being an ***! Save the margarita for when you can enjoy more than one! Then do a toast for your fellow hystersisters!
Unread 03-29-2008, 02:59 PM

Nicole, i am sorry to hear of your trouble, you were smart to go in and get it checked out. when it rains...it pours! i have had a good day, i spent the night our shopping with DD and out to dinner, my feet actually hurt from walking and lack of walking for weeks. I am soooo ready to get to work, my DH is home all this time with a bad knee and he is a whimp!!! My cat has taken the best care of me the last week. Thank god for our furry friends!!
Unread 03-29-2008, 03:14 PM

Thanks ladies, I have to say this episode sure took my focus off of my pelvic discomfort!! I am glad to hear most of you are recovering well.

The APO (cannot remember whole description) has to do with something like a hole in the heart wall (Congenital) It sounds like mine is more like Aortic Stenosis (narrowing of heart valve) I am only 32 so age is ruled out. Possibly form previous TIA (mini-stroke) or Rhematic fever I had as a child (It is uncommon in the US population and related to immigrants like myself from underdeveloped countries)
Unread 03-29-2008, 03:37 PM

I am so cranky that I haven't the energy to go out for dinner. And feeling unreasonably angry at the men in this house.
Hormones, anyone??
Unread 03-29-2008, 03:58 PM

Good Day, All:

I've fallen into a nice little pattern of good day, bad day. Yesterday was a bad day. Today was a good day. I was very adventurous today. I went and sat in my family room and watched the big T.V. all day, well about 5 hours anyway. I was going to get the mail then realized it's Saturday and all of my neighbors were outside. I didn't feel like getting dressed or answering a bunch of questions so I just stayed in. I made coffee this morning, too. Then I came back upstairs and straightened my hair. Whew.....what a big day. The greatest news is no bleeding today at all. Its funny, I bled all day yesterday and today not a drop.

So, I've made plans to go get my nails done tomorrow and if that goes well, I'm going to Monday or Tuesday to get my roots done. I thought my doc visit was on Tuesday but it's actually on Wednesday so we'll see how it goes.

Sounds like for the most part everyone is doing well today. If you aren't, then I hope you feel better soon.

HysterHugs,

Denise
Unread 03-29-2008, 05:13 PM

Hey guys-

sounds like everyone is doing relatively well today.

Yeah Denise hair straightening is a good sign.....glad you are feeling better today.

Sad Nicole-sounds like lots of worry, where exactly did you immigrate from?

Tuna Tuna Tuna. Sounds like your body slowed you down. Rest and know this too shall pass.

Bea: at least it is only your feet hurting, better than the jay jay.

Did anyone notice that we are much more chatty than the rest of the weeks support groups. Fun for us!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register