Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 68 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 03-31-2008, 05:59 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

wire brush? oouucchh is the HRT estrogen? or estro and progesterone?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-31-2008, 06:06 PM

Just got back from Dr. for three week appt. Released me to go back to work on the 14th two more weeks. Said to do whatever I wanted, says he knows I know when to stop or my body will stop me. Ok'd sex yipee gotta go.

Keep you posted
Unread 03-31-2008, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibabug
Just got back from Dr. for three week appt. Released me to go back to work on the 14th two more weeks. Said to do whatever I wanted, says he knows I know when to stop or my body will stop me. Ok'd sex yipee gotta go.

Keep you posted
Well, good for you!!!! Take it easy though....don't overdo it, if you know what I mean?! LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-31-2008, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bea potter
wire brush? oouucchh is the HRT estrogen? or estro and progesterone?
It is vivelle-dot it contains the estrogen hormone estradiol which is one of the hormones your body makes naturally. It is a bio-natural HRT and so far it is really GREAT
Unread 03-31-2008, 06:22 PM

Ok, if you want an awesome site explaining hormones, that they do, and the different kinds of HRT, Google "survivors guide to surgical menopause".
TONS of info and probably many answers to the Q's ya'll have.
Unread 03-31-2008, 06:27 PM

YAY Idabug! Enjoy the sex, and get the lube going we don't want bottle brush action.. no pricks! (HAHAHA) ok we do want that... but ya know what I mean.

I felt somewhat like an addict calling my Dr for yet another refill on my 'scrip. The office was good about it, but I just want some on hand for the next couple of weeks so when I have those off and on pains, I don't have to suffer through them!
Unread 03-31-2008, 07:03 PM

It's funny how different people get different restrictions and how very differently we are all recovering.

I had a very low energy day today, very disappointing. I did paint my front door a gorgeous shade of blue... sort of like the blue on this website!!
And helped paint some trim in the apartment.

Then needed to nap

Then swept my floors and needed another nap...

My energy just didn't hold out, and I had to drag myself out of bed to my lecture tonight.

Yes, I am sometimes overdoing it but some of it it can't be helped- I HAVE TO finish the work in the rental as I am a single mom and need the income... and I HAVE TO drag myself to bar review lectures because I have invested 3 years into law school and I must pass this darned exam.

I did NOT have to sweep my floors... I just couldn't stand the dust/hair/dirt anymore.

Weather here has been really crappy, but tomorrow is supposed to be nice & mild. Boyfriend has offered to chauffer me around to run errands. I will start with the most important ones (bank, groceries, pharmacy etc) in case I poop out, I can just go home and crawl into bed.

DS actually did chores without acting like I was telling him to put a dress on and stroll thru town... so i decided to keep him (I had offered him in trade for my friend's kitten, but she wouldn't go for it!)

Also tomorrow I am calling my Dr tomorrow for Ambien, I hear you gals talking about it, and this insomnia crap is just insult to injury.

I desperately need a hair cut and color... but that will have to wait till next week, I think- after I do my taxes and get study time in.

Thank you for sharing your days with me ; )

Dee (TunaCat)
Unread 03-31-2008, 07:32 PM

I just got back from dinner at my friend's house. I think I did to much today, 2 week post-op Dr appt, lab for tests, lunch with a friend and now dinner at a friends. I'm starting to hurt but not as bad as before. Dr said I have to start winging off the meds, we are suppose to increase our activities, but the pain starts-not fair. Sorry I guess I'm just whining today.
Unread 03-31-2008, 07:40 PM

That wire brush action does not sound good at all. He still has to wait 4 more weeks according to my doctor. I guess he'll make it.

I went walking while my DS rode his scooter. I came back and was so exhausted all I could do was sit down. My DH told me I was as white as a sheet. I had 2 freinds from church come and bring us dinner. They stayed 1:45 min and I thought I was going to have to kick them out to get some rest. It sure was nice not to have to cook dinner.

I am taking a percocet and going to bed. Everything else will have to wait.

Have a good night. I pray for sleep.

Pam
Unread 03-31-2008, 07:48 PM

Night ladies I'm taking a pain pill and watching tv until I fall asleep. I hope everyone sleeps tonight!!!!!!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register