Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 88 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-04-2008, 07:31 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

I think I'm logging off for the night my DH just got home from work. I'll talk to everyone tomorrow. Sweet dreams...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-04-2008, 07:39 PM

I just made a warm batch of choclate brownies and serving them over ice cream. I think it might be better than pain meds

Pam
Unread 04-04-2008, 08:02 PM

Pam I'll be right over..save one for me.

still dragging, gonna go to sleep again early. Night friends
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-04-2008, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibabug
Pam I'll be right over..save one for me.

still dragging, gonna go to sleep again early. Night friends
Come on over. I will save one for you.

Pam
Unread 04-04-2008, 08:32 PM

Today was a real tough one, hopefully tomorrow is better. I finally broke down at dinner time and took a pain pill, I just couldn't stand it anymore, and the 800mg Ibuprofin was just a joke.

All I accomplished today were my taxes.

Tomorrow I have bar review lecture from 8-12. I am thinking I will skip it if my body says "No WAY!"

But when I feel bad for myself, I think of those who had cancer, and those who are without a perineum (Denise!) and I realize I have nothing to complain about!
Unread 04-04-2008, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaCat
But when I feel bad for myself, I think of those who had cancer, and those who are without a perineum (Denise!) and I realize I have nothing to complain about!
You better listen to your body and take it easy when you need to.

PERINEUM SIGHTING: I think there may have been a slight Perineum sighting the last time I looked in the mirror waaaaay down in there. Not sure though.....will ask dr. on Wednesday.

Stay tuned for further updates of...."As the Perineum Returns."
Unread 04-04-2008, 09:31 PM

Denise-That could be the name of a soap opera-Instead of AS the World Turns it could be As the Perineum returns.

I don't know how you can actually look. I've tried to look but can't see much. Maybe I need a bigger mirror. All I have is my makeup compact. I don't see much.

Pam
Unread 04-04-2008, 09:42 PM

Dh had to go to work tonight first time since my surgery. I have all 3 kids and it was raining this evening. The house looks like a tornado hit it. I guess thats what you get leaving a 2,7,11 year old home with Mom who is having a bad day I am afraid I am gonna have to break down and take a Perc, I only have 3 left and dont want to take them. My Dr dosnt really do pain managment.
Unread 04-04-2008, 10:12 PM

Well I definitely overdid it today and my body is screaming at me. I took 800 mg of Motrin a little while ago, but still aching. I went to Target, Sam's club, Famous Footwear, Wal-mart, Fashion Bug, and a hair appt. Then I picked up the kids and made dinner. After that I took a nice hot bath and painted my nails. Then I watched a cute movie on Lifetime. Whew, I'm pooped but can't go to sleep. I bought a couple outfits and a couple pairs of shoes.

I'm going to be leaving for my girls weekend in the morning. It's a 2 hr.45 min. drive. At least I'll be sitting and not driving. I got a couple of new cd's to listen to. Plus I'm taking DH car which has xm radio. I plan on having some Margarita's and catching up with friends. I'll post when I get home on Monday.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Unread 04-05-2008, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdwhoney
Denise-That could be the name of a soap opera-Instead of AS the World Turns it could be As the Perineum returns.

I don't know how you can actually look. I've tried to look but can't see much. Maybe I need a bigger mirror. All I have is my makeup compact. I don't see much.

Pam
I have a big ol' hand mirror and I have to lie down. Plus, my dh has to help me 'cause there is still a lot of swelling and things need to be....well....ummm....sort of.....manipulated out of the way. ::::::

Yep, that's my own personal soap opera...."As the Perineum Returns". LOL Maybe I sould start a new thread. It may catch on. :-) Oooohhhh.......how about You Tube......it can be the next video to go viral. I can see it now.....Leno, Letterman, Kimmel.......I'll never have to work again.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register