Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 90 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-05-2008, 11:34 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

I have not done anything all day but when I get up I am extremely dizzy. I have not taken pain pills today so it can't be that. Oh well, I guess its just one of those things.

Pam
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-05-2008, 12:34 PM

[quote=TunaCat]Hello ladies!!
Oh, the indignities we suffer as women... childbirth, pelvic exams, and now this:QUOTE]

Think about how much stonger we will be when we get though this! Men don't have as much charater as we do. Someone once told me things you go through in life help build charater.
Unread 04-05-2008, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdwhoney
I have not done anything all day but when I get up I am extremely dizzy. I have not taken pain pills today so it can't be that. Oh well, I guess its just one of those things.

Pam
I've been dizzy too. I figured mine was because of the HRT I was on. I've changed HRT and am getting dizzy less.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-05-2008, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw34
I've been dizzy too. I figured mine was because of the HRT I was on. I've changed HRT and am getting dizzy less.
I am not on HRT. I was able to keep one ovary but I still am having some night sweats.

Pam
Unread 04-05-2008, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdwhoney
I am not on HRT. I was able to keep one ovary but I still am having some night sweats.

Pam
Hope it goes away soon. I hate that feelig!
Unread 04-05-2008, 12:57 PM

Okay, those of you doing to much........STOP IT!!!!! I'm not going to be nice about it. You guys need to take time to heal and heal right. So....now....I've been the mother hen and said my piece.

I just got back from my big day out......I took a shower, straightened my hair (which looks awesome by the way), then my dd took me to Target to pick up a few thing, then Michaels, and then to JC Penney. I had to sit in the car by the time we got to Penney's. The pressure on the girly parts is soooo bad. It's like walking around trying to hold a bowling ball inside my vagina. Then when I sat back down it was like pushing that very same bowling ball back up. Graphic, yes.....accurate, maybe.

Anyhow.....came home, did my dressing change ritual, and now I'm in bed. Only to find some person in this house (most than likely my 17 yo) ate my Arby's sandwich that was in the fridge from last night. I'd been waiting all day to eat that and it was gone. Thank goodness, DD is still here so she went back to Arby's to get me a new sandwich. Ugh! No respect around here.

Anywho......I'm in bed with my 800 mg. ibuprofen where I will probably stay until Monday!

HysterHugs to all,
Unread 04-05-2008, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
Okay, those of you doing to much........STOP IT!!!!! I'm not going to be nice about it. You guys need to take time to heal and heal right. So....now....I've been the mother hen and said my piece.

HysterHugs to all,
Ok, after the last couple of days I'm not arguing. I hurt so badly yesterday that I cried. I haven't cried once since I came home but yesterday my vagina hurt so BAD!
Unread 04-05-2008, 01:05 PM

Good girl! Let's all just veg out and chat tonight! We sure could use a chat room!!!!!
Unread 04-05-2008, 01:11 PM

I agree!
Unread 04-05-2008, 01:16 PM

Tuna I am right with you girl,
I found some really cute Maternity capris and I will say I was ashamed at first but they are so Comfy, I got over it real quick.

Last night I thinkl I overdid it I was fussing at DS(11) and I felt this shooting pain from my bellybutton to my Vajajay, It was a bad one, all because DS had 4 comforters and no sheets on his bed. Seems silly now.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register