Any MS girls out there? - Page 4 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > Mississippi

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Any MS girls out there? Any MS girls out there?

Unread 01-14-2005, 05:11 PM
Any MS girls out there?

Quote:
Originally posted by roxie43
I live about 45 minutes from the Gulf Coast in a little town called Picayune. I love it here and am glad to know there are other MS girls here. My surgery is tomorrow. Tah may keep one ovary, don't know yet. Best wishes.

Roxie
Hi Roxie, I live in Carriere (Just signed up as a new member today 01-14-05) and saw that you live near me. I hope your surgery went well. I just found out that I have an ovarian cyst/mass and a couple of large fibroids. My dr. wants to do a hysterectomy but I just don't know yet. Going back for 2nd ultrasound/vaginal ultrasound Jan 28th. I'm 43, been hurting and increasing for about the last 2 yrs. with changes in menstrual flow and length in duration. I was wondering, do you know the difference between an ovarian cyst and/or an ovarian tumor? What's the difference? Thank-You
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-08-2005, 07:58 PM
Living in Columbus

Hi,
I just joined this site today. My family and I are stationed at CAFB, so I am not from here, but am living here for a few years. I am scheduled for a TAH/BSO at the end of March. I am 31.
Unread 02-08-2005, 08:07 PM
Any MS girls out there?

Welcome Hokie! I'm so glad you found this site. It's GREAT! I had the same surgery you are having almost 2 years ago. I wish you all the best.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-10-2005, 08:24 AM
Smile - Any MS girls out there? I am a MS gal, too!

Hi Yall,

I am from Florence, MS. I just found this website yesterday (2/9/05). I am really glad, too. Because I was told a couple of months ago that I needed a hysterectomy. Already, I can tell this website, gives good information and the support that I will need to get through my Hysterectomy.

Thanks,
CJHump
Unread 02-10-2005, 08:40 AM
Any MS girls out there?

Welcome CJHump! I grew up in Richland just a few miles from Florence. While I'm sorry you're having to go through surgery I'm glad you found this site. It's awesome. Hang in there and you'll pull through it fine.

Lora
Unread 03-08-2005, 12:10 PM
Angry - Any MS girls out there? Don't really understand

Hey! I am from Amory. I had my first surgery 06/26/03. That was after I had three c-sections, a tubal, and my appendix taken out. I was 25. I was never diagnosed with anything concrete. I was just having severe pain mainly on my right side so in June they decided to take out my uterous and cervix. Then on 12/12/03 I had to have my ovaries taken out because the pain didn't go away. I did good until April of 04 then I had to have adhesions removed. Throughout that year I had a few relapses but, no more surgery. Then on March 3rd of this year I had to have surgery again. For the first time it was my left side that was hurting. They had to do a lot of bowel manipulation and removed a large adhesion. I was also told that they removed a mass where my ovary used to be. They called it Residual Ovary Regrowth. I haven't a clue what this is. I was told that it was very rare and not to worry about it being cancer but I read that it can be cancer too. I usually bounce right back after surgery although this time I'm not. The pain is just about as bad as it was in the hospital and I have 17 staples that are supposed to be taken out Thursday.
I am now 27. I have had 8 surgeries on my abdomin. Only 2 were laproscopic. Is there anyone else who knows what I'm talking about. I was told that the pain will come and go for the rest of my life. (because of adhesions)
Sincerally,
spider's angel
Unread 06-05-2005, 03:59 PM
Another Mississsippian

Hello,

Just got home yesterday morning. Had my surgery on Wednesday June 2nd.

Just found this part of the site.

See Ya

Unread 06-05-2005, 06:42 PM
I'm from MS too

I am also from Mississippi. I had my surgery on June 2 also. It is nice to know others from "home" going through the same thing.
Unread 06-26-2005, 08:29 AM
Any MS girls out there?

HI Iam from Hattiesburg MS. Had my hysterctomy on June 15th. Still on my road to recovery.
Nice to know MS gals come to this sight as well
Unread 07-03-2005, 08:56 PM
Hey Ya'll

It's nice to see so many Mississippi girls here. I live in Meridian and had my hyster in Nov. 2002. Hope ya'll are all doing good. Take care.

LaDonna

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register