Hysterectomy dates Feb 25-Mar 03,2008 - Page 64 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Feb 25-Mar 03,2008 Hysterectomy dates Feb 25-Mar 03,2008

Unread 04-23-2008, 05:39 PM
Hysterectomy dates Feb 25-Mar 03,2008

hee hee ha ha ha. thats all I have to say, you girls make my day, must be said.... DH has been checking out my areas of interest and asking lots of questions so I'm planning to ambush DH very soooooon....report to follow on all doona gymastics.

I dont have much new or significant to say other than the belly is realy ticking me off. I feel like a toothpick with a marachino cherry attached !!! !@#$%^!!! I look half normal in the morning, bright and early, then by the end of the day, boing! there it is again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-24-2008, 12:22 AM

Hi girls,

well reading this really cheers up my day! This'll make you laugh...I was well randy last night, had one orgasm that went on so long I thought it would blow my head off, dozed off then twenty minutes later realised that everything was starting off again. I had attacked DH still half asleep! Had another orgasm and ten minutes later had to go and get some paracetamol as I had appeared to have overdone it somewhat...lol !

Have woken up this morning still desperate. I expect he is glad to have gone to work for a rest... My hormones are crazy.

My sister is staying so I am trying to keep her occupied without wearing me out and also overheating as it is in the late thirties during the day.

Have a good day girls. C u later.

Better go and be sociable.
Unread 04-24-2008, 05:44 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am sittinghere LOL a lot - okay YES a doona is a quilt - guess what we DID IT!!!!

Decided once our friends had left to take charge of the situation and give the big SEX thing a try.

Well all went well no problem with the BIG 'O' actually found it easier - not as randy as you ONWARDS - but hey bit of an improvement for a baby boomer.

Used lots of lube and had a wine so I really enjoyed myself, DH was surprised and very gentle, BUT for some reason the outside of my vagina is still tender, like it is chafed, has been like that since the op - so it stung a bit, enough to make me grimace - but did the deed and told hubbie no more until I see the GP next week to see why it is still sore.

The Pokery part was fine didn't hurt from inside - so that was good.

ONWARDS - I want what medicine you are on - I think you have everyones elses libido - lucky girl!!!

Work was better this week and my MOJO is definately back.

DS32 has decided he will have an engagement party at our place so I guess we will be busy organising that in the coming weeks, I am so pleased for him, I know I am his mum, but he is a great guy and I am blessed to have him as a son andit is so great to finally see him happy with a wonderful girl. They are like Darby and Joan and as comforatble as a pair of old socks together.

DD28 had an ultrasound of the baby last week (22 weeks), the big one where they do all the measurements etc, so she was able to show us on a DVD - it is the best. Baby is really cute, can't wait to hold this dear little tike.

Well DH is calling me to go and help with some gardening, so nice to be able to do some.

Take care everyone and remember to KEEP in touch Pleeease!!! You guys re the best.

Luv ya all
Kezza
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-24-2008, 07:14 PM

Hi girls:

My mom and I flew home from San Diego last night, and DH picked us up at the airport. By the time we dropped my mom off and I wound down for bed, it was after 1:00 a.m.

The trip was wonderful, but extremely tiring. I drove the entire eight hours and we only stopped for potty breaks every hour or so. It was so wonderful to see DS20 after seven months in Iraq. He's having a little trouble adjusting to being back in America. He took us to dinner on Tuesday night and then dropped us at our motel on base. My mom and I were in bed and asleep by 8:30 p.m. We were both sooo exhausted. Son picked us up at the motel yesterday morning around 11:00 and we drove into Oceanside. We had a bite to eat and I was able to visit a bead store. Then he drove us to San Diego (35 miles) and we had a nice early dinner at a restaurant on the water. He dropped us at the airport at 5:00 p.m. Our flight was at 9:00 p.m., but we were hoping to catch an earlier one. No such luck. DS will be home on May 3 and I'm really looking forward to having some one-on-one time with him.

The fatigue is horrendous today. I'd say on a scale of 1-10 it's a 9. No regrets about taking the trip. My body is simply paying the price.

DH and I had sex on Monday night. It is still a very clinical experience. It felt like he was hitting something, but I didn't want to break the mood, so I just endured. It's was kinda one of those hurt so good experiences. Unfortunately, I'm still sore where I believe he hit the vaginal cuff. There's no blood or discharge, just severe tenderness. I'm thinking if it isn't better by early next week, I'll be making another trip to see the doctor.

I'm glad to hear that so many of you have had positive sexual experiences. I'm sure I'll get there, it's just terribly slow. I did, however, purchase an internal lubricant, and it worked like a charm. Now I just need the internal pain to go away.

Hope you are all doing well.

s,
Unread 04-24-2008, 09:06 PM

Hi Everyone, I have been really busy lately and not checking in. Sorry about that, looks like I have been missing out on all the sex talk. I am doing just fine. Feeling better every week! It is finally starting to sink in that I will not be needing my tampons again, so I moved them to the back bathroom. YaY! I will be better about checking in, don't want to miss out on all the Dr. Ruth stuff
Unread 04-24-2008, 10:52 PM

Rock on DNK! Well done you! I haven't done IT yet! Hubby thinks it is still too early and to be honest he is probably right, bearing in mind I am only just finding days when I am not in so much pain. I just feel bad for him as it has been so long!!

Oceanluv5 sorry you are sore. I hope that calms down soon so you can enjoy your pokery again soon (there are some great words on this site cos of all the nationalities! lol).

Went to a wine tasting last night so was a bit too sozzled to bother with anything when I got home. Just fell into bed!! Has anyone started exercising yet? I might try just walking on the treadmill next week if the pain is still better. Am a bit nervous about starting it all up again, having been in pain every day for fourteen months, so I will be taking it very gently! More of a stroll on the treadmill...hahahaha

Think we are driving my sister around the island today to show her more sand and desert...

Have a good day girls!
Unread 04-25-2008, 12:34 AM

G'day everyone,

It is late afternoon here and starting to cool down, we have just had 2 weeks of rain so it was really great to have a sunny day. I think I over did it in the garden, but boy did it feel great to be out there.

Oceanluvr5 - It must have been sheer joy to see your son, it would be so hard to have him go over to Iraq.

It must tear your heart out whilst he is away. My DS32 (eldest) flew a twin otter 18 seater over to Suriname (Sth America) last September and he had to Island hop from Noumea,Tonga,Christmas Islands, Hawaii, Los Angelos,Miami, St Martins, Barbados and then into Suriname.

We were on tenta hooks the whole time. He rang from Hawaii and told us he was flying out late afternoon (15hr flight) so that if they had to ditch (due to fuel problems) they would be ditching in daylight on approach to Los Angelos. Needless to say DH and I didn't sleep a wing until we heard that they were okay (2 Pilots). they made it in to LA 2 days before those big fire storms.

I can't begin to imagine what you must go through.

Onwards - take it easy and you will know when the time is right. I will see the local GP during the week to work out why it is so tender on the outside. Otherwise it was REALLY good. Just kinda stung - not pleasant.

Have told hubby LOL that that is it for another 8 weeks - He he he!!!

Oh well must go, I think it is drink o'clock - time for a scotch and to sit down in front of TV and relax (4.30pm). Tomorrow I hope to get into some Scrapbooking - yeh!!! and maybe some more gardening. Oh and I am going to bake some bread and download some tunes onto my Ipod.

Have fun Girls
Kezza
Unread 04-25-2008, 11:35 AM

Hi girls. Did my five mins on the treadmill. Was a bit uncomfortable later - had that thing where I was all too aware of my rectum again (sorry if you're snacking ) but is ok now. Thought I might just up it an extra one minute per day and see how that goes.

Will maybe start doing a bit of swimming soon too. It's 36 plus degrees now so the pool is slowly warming up.

Have a fun evening girls, or day, wherever you are!
Unread 04-25-2008, 02:17 PM

Hulllooooo you lot, wow its soo good to see us all in a different place albiet still some difference betwixt us it great to see us at this stage.

I feel great that i finally got a start on my lawns. Was never able to get anyone to do them for me although a good friend did a wizz round about 5 weeks ago its long again. I managed a weed eater and push mower on stage 1 and have stage 2 + 3 to do over anzac weekend. No tummy aching at all, all in my shoulders and arms. Been doing part of step class at home so have to get to gym and pool this week and get myself back on track.

Did i tell you journey to here girls?

Last May i joined the gym, yup a year ago. I got myself pretty fit to a point and then just got breathless ... oh with heavy bleeding that i thought was to be expected at my age. SO .. went to Dr and went on iron tablets as heomaglobin was down ... hmmm, didnt do much so off for an xray, and you know the rest. So here I am one year down the track for another crack at this body health/fitness/flexibility thing and I do have more energy i admit.

I have lost a total of 2 inches off my swelly belly post op and still feel there is more swelling to subside.

I did manage an 'O' ladies but aint gone ... 'all the way' yet. Tsk, now i got BF probs so might even have a longer wait. I had been sooo anxious and this time was pleasurable. Who needs relationship difficulties at times like this eh girls!! I am so pleased for you ones with loving hubbies. What the .... heck is DH? darling husbland???? Anyhoo, I really hope the next gentleman i attract into my life is the wonderful man that i so deserve. Im so grown up now, youd think i was able to get ONE of my intimate relationships right at my age ... doh!
Unread 04-25-2008, 05:45 PM

Hello out there!

Been on a bit of a sabatical...but have been reading to keep up on everyone.

My sister-in-law passed away and my husband and daughter made a quick dash to visit her...to say goodbye. It was a very hard time for all of us. It was hard on them hoping to get there in time, and hard on me not being able to go....she was a wonderful person with a great sense of humor...would have loved this site!

I have also been back at work for one week now. Being a pet groomer I was afraid of all the lifting...the week went ok until yesterday where I literally colapsed into bed about 8:00. I could not move another inch. My stomach muscles were screaming and my back was aching from not being used. Tylenol was helpful and by this morning I found that I was back to normal...I still have a swelly belly, which yesterday was as big as it was when I was pregnant...sure hope that goes away soon...it has been nine weeks today!

Glad to hear that for the most part everyone is feeling better....as for the big "O" that has happened and I am thinking that we will go farther this weekend if I have enough energy left...I find that my energy level is getting back at least to where I was before the surgery...now to get my body in shape so that it can keep up!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register