Three Days......Today was BAD..... - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Three Days......Today was BAD..... Three Days......Today was BAD.....

Unread 09-13-2010, 11:07 AM
Re: Three Days......Today was BAD.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenyxxfire View Post
It must be really overwhelming to have all that happen at once. I agree tht talking to a chaplain would probably help. As for the discharge, it's not the first time I've heard of it. My ex-husband was in the Air Force before I met him and he was discharged because he gained weight while on prednisone for poison oak.

I would definitely talk to a military lawyer and also to the VA. You served your country during wartime and deserve to be treated with respect. Thank you for your military service.
I agree about the military lawyer and the VA. Yes they should be treated with respect but unfortunitely they get the short end of the stick. Anyways Thank you for Defending Our Country and keeping us FREE.

Sorry what is going on with everything else. You don't need a man in your life that is going to be that way. You deserve so much better. I hope it all works out for you. I know it will I am glad you posted and shared with us. We are here if you need us.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-13-2010, 11:46 AM

Dear Iloveyellow (btw - I love purple) First I am sending you a huge hug You will have all the love and support you need right here.

You certainly have had a bad day, but don't let it last for more than that. Turn it around in your favor. You have two beautiful children and a pain free great life waiting for you.

My only words of "wisdom" are: let the bad day and man go. Become proactive -- talk to the chaplin, seek counseling with someone on base, they may be able to offer you some solution that you did not think of or are unaware of. Talk to your friends, other soldiers, you never know who has had a similar sitiuation to yours and may be able to offer you some advice or at least at good sounding board (take this site as a prime example). Go to the VA, they usually have advocates there that again, may be able to offer you some assistance both medical and otherwise or point you in the right direction).

I am wishing you nothing but sunny days and silver lined clouds and know that we are here for you!!!
Unread 09-13-2010, 02:27 PM

That man is scared. What changed? Who has he been talking to? He should be supporting you and he is not there for you. He does not deserve you. Let him help you recover if you still trust him for that, then move on.

Do go check with the military lawyers to see if they can help with your job. Maybe there is a leave of absence due to your condition?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register