Friday September 24 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysteritaville - Wellness Post Hysterectomy > HysterSisters Club House > B.E.S.T.-(Better Eaters Support Team)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Friday September 24 Friday September 24

Unread 09-24-2021, 07:29 AM
Friday September 24

Heavensangel, so sorry about your brother in law, that is heartbreaking. I feel for his family.
What sort of rental are you planning? One tenant, or an AirBnB? I guess with they have advantages each but be careful of recourse if tenants don’t pay. Things happen, but it can get sticky. Good luck with your plan.

Desk, I really hope you can continue visiting your mom. It’s so important. I don’t think dog daycare is usually an option for greyhounds because they play and interact differently from other dogs. I’m usually home now but really should socialize more I know with my dog.

Kim, hope things are improving for you.

Rita, hoping school and home are going well.

Yesterday I had my cardiac CT scan. It’s different from a plain CT. I had a less than stellar nurse who took 3 tries to get a good IV. Then I needed IV meds to lower my heart rate then something so they could visualize the heart better. All in all it took 2 1/2 hours instead of the 30 minutes it should have taken and was nerve wracking. Plus my friend who drove me took a wrong turn and ended on the freeway instead of pulling into the parking lot, to start with. But it’s done and now I wait for results. Not as bad as I imagine an mri to be at least.

Trying to eat better, bought some salad again. Need to go back to keeping a food log as well. Intentions aren’t enough! I’m working on it.

Work is ok, one assignment changed for the better and another temporary ine added. No real option for unpaid time, I worked Saturday to make up for hours missed although I didn’t tell my manager I did that. I’m honest about working my correct hours and had discussed the general plan earlier. Working from home makes it easier. I hate using sick time for appointments anyway. You never know when you might need it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-24-2021, 05:16 PM
Re: Friday September 24

Greyown I’m glad the cardiac scan is over, so sorry for the difficulties. Good for you for trying to improve the eating. I’ve been so focused on my mother’s food that I’ve lost all track of veggies in my life. I may start picking up salads at a grocery salad bar, but with the virus still around, it doesn’t feel great. If I pick up early in the morning when it is first set out, that might be good. Or I could just go back to the Fresh Express bagged Caesar salads which I used to like. Sigh. Today was ridiculous, and no walk but I did have a 30-minute nap.

I didn’t realize that greyhounds interacted differently, but I guess that’s why there are greyhound play groups around. A friend in Australia often posts photos of her greyhound gatherings and I ran into a group here once. Such regal dogs.

Tomorrow is our first manners class. Hope Nina finds it interesting. Hot dogs and cheese as training treats. Maybe I will find some kind of veggie for the day…

Mom is almost ready for me so I’d better go.

Stay well friends!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register