New from Maryville - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > Tennessee

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

New from Maryville New from Maryville

Unread 03-16-2016, 03:25 AM
New from Maryville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkib2016 View Post
Our plan is to keep my ovaries. I do have small cysts on both though so I may wake up without them. My doctor is going to try to save them though. I'm a nervous wreck! The pre-surgery anxiety is pretty bad lol
I opted to have mine removed because I was just sick of dealing with the problems. Every time I've had surgery things got worse on the hormone levels even with my ovaries. It is scary but in a few months you'll barely remember! It was the best thing I could have done. I had my cervix out as well so I don't really have much to worry with anymore except HRT. The pellets make my behind itch for about a week
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-16-2016, 03:38 AM
New from Maryville

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABivens View Post
I opted to have mine removed because I was just sick of dealing with the problems. Every time I've had surgery things got worse on the hormone levels even with my ovaries. It is scary but in a few months you'll barely remember! It was the best thing I could have done. I had my cervix out as well so I don't really have much to worry with anymore except HRT. The pellets make my behind itch for about a week
What are the pellets? I did a quick Google search to see they're used for HRT but that's all I seen really. My eyes and brain are still sleepy lol. I'm beyond ready for the surgery just nervous about it. Ready for the problems to be gone!
Unread 03-16-2016, 03:59 AM
New from Maryville

The pellets are like pills of hormones inserted in a tiny little incision on my rear. I have estrogen and testosterone. They dissolve as my body needs them and I have to have it every 3-4 months. I was miserable on just minivelle patches. These work great,
Unread 03-16-2016, 04:24 AM
Re: New from Maryville

((Ladies))

It’s wonderful to see new friendships forming here in the Neighborhood forums!

Please use the dedicated Pre-Op Forum however, for all discussions regarding upcoming surgery. But you are more than welcome to chat here about local interests involving your community, city or state or any other topics unrelated to hysterectomy per this forum's descriptor:

Quote:
Where are you? Contact Other Hyster Sisters in your Area for chit chat and social get-togethers. (Pre-Op and Post-Op concerns should not be posted here. Please use Pre-Op/Post-Op forums above for hyst support)
Neighborhoods is one of very few areas on the site where we enjoy a welcome break from hysterectomy discussions!

We'll look for your ongoing discussion on this new thread in the dedicated support forum.

With many thanks and best wishes!

Unread 03-16-2016, 08:17 AM
New from Maryville

My husband works at Denso. He actually works at the plant in Athens but every once in awhile they send him to maryville for classes. I usually try to take him lunch on those rare days since its day shift and he usually works 3rd shift. I also go over that way to Ollie's once in awhile, the Harley shop, that Walmart on Alcoa highway (it has more clothing choices then Lenoir City), and through there in our way to pigeon forge/Gatlinburg/ Dollywood.
Unread 03-23-2016, 08:04 AM
New from Maryville

I live in Greenback and had a Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy (TLH) in 2009 and I kept both of my ovaries. I'm 44 years old, have never taken anything for hormone replacement but have been dealing with hair loss and occasional bouts of depression and that's about all. My decision to have the surgery was the best decision I've ever made! I just wanted to introduce myself since we are practically neighbors...
Unread 03-23-2016, 08:07 AM
New from Maryville

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby00 View Post
I live in Greenback and had a Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy (TLH) in 2009 and I kept both of my ovaries. I'm 44 years old, have never taken anything for hormone replacement but have been dealing with hair loss and occasional bouts of depression and that's about all. My decision to have the surgery was the best decision I've ever made! I just wanted to introduce myself since we are practically neighbors...
. Hi there! I'm not the OP but live across the bridge in Loudon. I'm scheduled for TVH on Monday, planning to leave both ovaries unless they're worse then we think (I have several small cysts on both). I am 29 with 2 kiddos.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register