Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 134 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 08-13-2007, 05:51 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Ok elefante where are you? I haven't seen you on yet. Are you still out walking? Well my first day back at work went very well. Tummy is alittle swollen. But now i am very tired. I will go to bed early tonight. I do not have to go in to work tomorrow until 2pm-8pm. I'm going to sleep like a lamb tonight.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-13-2007, 05:54 PM

Yay, Law. I am so glad your day went well. I don't know why I have so many knots and pins/needles in my abdomen today. maybe it's the brown rice, black bean soup and salsa I made. Maybe it's the food and not the action. It is very frustrating for me. I sure hope I feel 'normal' (as normal means whatever post surgery, which is not 'really normal'......) tomorrow. I feel pretty decrepit right now!

A good evening/healing to you all. We're waiting for some BIG storms again here in MN tonight. Hope I don't lose power. Some people are still without power after storms Sat. night. I cannot even begin to imagine it. If you don't hear from me for awhile, that will be 'why'...........
Unread 08-13-2007, 05:54 PM

o Ele. we must have been typing at the same time. haha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-13-2007, 05:56 PM
yep, typing at the same time

I thought about you all today. Really I did! I wondered how everyone was doing. It's good to see people checking in. Owie. I wish I could see inside my abdomen. I wish I had x-ray vision. Then I could see the knots and see what's going on. Double rats! Ah, well. I better figure it out so I sail thru school when we report back in 10 days. Yikes! And Wed. we will see how I fare at the all day Microsoft Windows 07 training. Six or seven hours. Owie.

A good evening again to all my sisters! E.
Unread 08-13-2007, 06:06 PM

Checking in......how is everyone? I worked a full day today! I wore sneakers instead of flip-flops thanks to everyone's advice here. No pains today, but still some bleeding. I dont get it. I didnt bleed at all yesterday. What made my day difficult was that at 2:45 am i woke up from my sleep and couldnt go back to sleep!!! I had to be up by 6:45 am. I never went back to sleep. This is the second or third time this happens. I read on another post about Ovaltine helping with sleep. I will have some tonite and hopefully I wont wake up.
Unread 08-13-2007, 06:08 PM

My granddaughter and I couldn't get to sleep last nite. I think it was 11 or so when we finally drifted off to sleep and I woke up at 5ish as usual. Hope the Ovaltine works for you. I'll be listening to storm warnings, I fear. I live in a townhouse w/no basement, so if the weather gets dicey, I get nervous.

Take care. Glad your day went so nicely, Phillipians! Hooray! I enjoy reading happy posts.
Unread 08-13-2007, 06:10 PM

I dont like storms either. Living in Florida and having gone through several hurricanes. I know the feeling. Take care tonight and try to relax. I will let you know if the Ovaltine works.
Unread 08-13-2007, 06:11 PM

Okay, they posted the severe thunderstorm watch until 2 a.m. No sleep for ME until then. I get sooooooooo nervous. I LOVE the weather....look at weather sites around the globe. But not having a basement scares me. If you don't hear from me for a day or two it's 'cause we lose our power. As mentioned earlier, some parts of our metro area are still without power from a Saturday nite storm. I can't imagine the torture of no a/c, throwing out all the contents of fridges/freezers, the dark air at night. We are spoiled. I know there are people who live like this on a daily basis. I am lucky to be where I am, esp. coming out of surgery!!

Later, ladies.
Unread 08-13-2007, 06:12 PM

Oh, yes. I missed Hurricane Charley by one or two days. Was there w/a work buddy who wants to retire down there...buys tons of houses and lots and sells/fixes/builds/sells, etc........... nerveracking! One of my favorite weather sites is stormcarib.com. It fascinates me. First choice for career was nursing. Second, meteorologist. Don't ask how I ended up being an ESL teacher!

Take care.
Unread 08-13-2007, 07:23 PM

knitting-Sorry about your dad will put him in my prayers.

Took my kiddos school clothes shopping at a mall with 5 floors and survived. I think that will count for my walking today. I have pain and pulling this evening and I'am wiped out.
I have a yeast infection and Dr okayed me to use an over the counter medication will see how it goes.

Well I had a very odd day went to pick up my oil of olay regimen at Target and saw that they have a formula for menopausal women so I got that instead. It was a little sad for me since I'am 34 but I feel so much better now after my surgery then I did prior. My hormones seem so level compared to my pre surgery days. I just hope my skin doesn't start aging rapidly like the box claimed? I also picked up vitamins for menopausal women since I want to replace what my body will probably need now. Today has been the first day that it hit me hard that I don't have uterus or ovaries. I think I'am going to buy some sexy undies!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register