LAVH and just not sure - please pray for me | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

LAVH and just not sure - please pray for me LAVH and just not sure - please pray for me

Unread 08-14-2019, 06:26 PM
LAVH and just not sure - please pray for me

I am a 39 years old. I am still wrestling with the surgery I have booked. I am not sure I am doing the right thing. I do not have cancer,just ando,anemia, and pain. I have some peace,but also so much confusion. Please pray for me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-15-2019, 09:50 AM
Re: LAVH and just not sure - please pray for me

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be known unto God. And the peace of God, which passes hall understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6,7

Father in the mighty name of Jesus, I come before You in prayer for Your daughter RayeT. You know all that which concerns her Lord. Dear Lord, I know that whatever it is, there is no doubt that You can handle it!!! When she is fearful or worried, let her turn to You for Lord, You are sufficient in all things.

Keep her ever mindful, Lord, that You are God, her strength, her shield, her deliverer. That You are by her side and to fear not. Help her to lay her anxieties, frustrations, fears, troubles and questions at Your feet. Bring to her remembrance to put her trust in You, for You are forever faithful and that You will never leave her nor forsake her. I know Lord that You will supply her every need according to Your Will, to Your purpose and to Your Glory.

Please be with her as she prepares her mind body and spirit for her surgery. Dear Lord her body is Your creation. You have given her surgeon the skill to perform a miracle on Your behalf. Guide her surgeon's hand as he changes Your creation so that it may heal and function better to Your great glory. Lord, fill her beyond overflowing with a peace beyond all understanding and a courage that will not fail.
Please sustain her by Your grace. I love You Lord Jesus and thank You in advance, for these things I ask in the matchless, miraculous name of Jesus, Amen!
Unread 08-15-2019, 09:57 AM

Thank you so much. You really spoke to my spirit and gave me such comfort. The part of about changing God's creation so I can heal,so I can be more for Him, was womderfully said. Hugs and blessings to you today.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-15-2019, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayeT View Post
Thank you so much. You really spoke to my spirit and gave me such comfort. The part of about changing God's creation so I can heal,so I can be more for Him, was womderfully said. Hugs and blessings to you today.
Trust the the Lord has your best interest in His heart sweetie. He’s got this and He’s got you.

(((HUGS)))
Unread 08-15-2019, 01:29 PM

Wandadt , your a amazing woman for praying for her and such kind words ! You have found your calling here sister cause we all need this !

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register