I got my date finally - YEAH!!!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I got my date finally - YEAH!!!!! I got my date finally - YEAH!!!!!

Unread 01-25-2006, 12:18 PM
I got my date finally - YEAH!!!!!

I haven't been here in awhile cause it was getting depressing that I could not get my gyn to schedule me. He was wanting to wait to colon and bladder issues under control first.
Well, the urologist yesterday told me that it was time - to forget the bladder until AFTER the hysterectomy!
This weekend was horrific dealing with that but I'll post that on the bladder board.
I'm just so excited to have a light at the end of the window finally and had to post it!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-25-2006, 12:22 PM

hrtofluv-
Congratulations! I know how it feels to finally have a date when you can say "Goodbye!" to the craziness and pain. Good luck!
Julie
Unread 01-25-2006, 12:25 PM

Oh I forgot to edit my signature - my latest internal and external u/s showed I had more fibroids than the doc could count and tons of endometrial cysts. It is was too big for a vaginal hyster, so it will be an abdominal hyster (hopefully leaving the ovaries if they look good).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-25-2006, 01:29 PM
Congratulations

Hey,
Your post reminded me of a conversation at work yesterday. My co-worker said she was elated when she finally got insurance approval and a surgery date. There was no waiting for me. I just had to get up the nerve to call and request a date. After that phone conversation I ran to the freezer, took out the ice cream and started shovelling it in. I never do that! After about 8 big spoonfulls I realized what I was doing. That was my stress needing ice cream and I mean a lot!
My date is now in six days and I am so thankful. Congratulation and I hope the very best for you.
Next 50 Years
Unread 01-25-2006, 01:50 PM

Hey guys - thanks so much!
My daughter's name is Kallie and she LOVES cats - so your name is special to me.
And Next 50 years - hey that Ice Cream sounds great about now. We'll have to stock up beforehand too, so we'll be sure to have some when we get home from the castle. Best of Luck to You! How exciting - just 6 days to wait. Hope to hear how you're doing before I go in!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register