Endometrial ablation - UPDATED at 2 months | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Options and Alternatives > Options and Alternative Success Stories

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Endometrial ablation - UPDATED at 2 months Endometrial ablation - UPDATED at 2 months

Unread 08-06-2015, 08:34 AM
Endometrial ablation - UPDATED at 2 months

I'm new here I've posted once and wanted to give an update. There isn't a lot of positive Novasure stories posted on the Internet. I think it is because people are more inclined to post bad experiences. So far I am happy with my choice. I struggled for almost 2 years of bleeding and spotting for sometimes 20 days out of a month. I had a endometrial biopsy and pelvic/ultrasounds which all came back fine. I guess I just have some sort of hormonal issue. My doctor suggested other options like IUD or birth control pills. I declined because I didn't want to take hormones. I've had a tubal ligation a few years ago and I've also had an IUD the copper t which my uterus expelled after only a few months. So far this has been great. I know it's still too early to tell what the final outcome will be. I've had no bleeding at all (knock knock on wood) even right after the surgery. I had little to no pain. I did have the discharge which seems to have subsided. It wasn't a lot just wore pantiliners and it wasn't smelly like some of the posts I have read. My post op went fine, my Dr says he thinks I will have little to no periods. I was cleared to go back to normal activites. Sex hasn't been an issue either. I was afraid of having no drive, no orgasms, spotting or it being painful because of the posts I've read. My Dr has been my Dr for almost 20yrs and I trust him totally. He also gave me other good news a few years ago my mammogram detected a cyst in my breast and IT IS GONE, TGBTG! Anyway just wanted to share my experience. I'll check back in with updates on how I'm doing. This is a wonderful site, glad I found it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-22-2015, 01:22 PM
Endometrial ablation - UPDATED at 2 months

It is now 2 months post Novasure and Hystercopy. This month I had sore breasts, minor cramps and bloating, but no bleeding or spotting . I guess I will continue to have period symptoms without a period. My weight has stayed the same. I'm happy!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register