When it rains, it pours!!! What next?? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

When it rains, it pours!!! What next?? When it rains, it pours!!! What next??

Unread 02-14-2002, 06:26 PM
When it rains, it pours!!! What next??

With just "7" days left until the big day I finde my world falling apart faster then I can think on how to put it back togeather and my only peace theses days seems to be found here! Ive been on unemployment due to my last surgery that cause me to get laid off from work, that ran out today and at the worst time! My husbands job is laying off again, so he has not been in the best of moods and now my daughter is going threw something where she just dose not want to be at home, she findes her peace at grandmas,(my moms) theres so much stress in the house, why should I blame her? Now I sit and think, how will the bills be paid? how are things going to work out with me being laid up for 6-8 weeks, I told my hubby tonight that I should just cancel the surgery, its not life or death!??? Sorry to be such a downer tonight but I new out of any where right now, this site is where I needed to be!!!!!!!! Thanks for listening!!!! Lisa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-14-2002, 06:45 PM

s Lisa:
I'm so sorry that so much is happening in your life right now. And beleive me I do understand about the "stressors" of unemployment, bills, etc. just wanted you to know that I shall keep you & your family in my prayers. It's tough, and I realize right now you & your family don't deserve this. Perhaps a friend or some agency can help your family out until things get better? I know that (we) as individuals have our pride and don't like asking for assistance, but sometimes everyone gets into a situation as such. Not that we ask for it, but so many things in our economy has happened & changed. However, just know that I do pray for you to keep your surgery date, things will get better. Please know that the hystersisters are here for you...

[email protected]
Unread 02-14-2002, 06:46 PM

{{{LISA}}}}

I'm sorry you are going through so much right now. I don't know anything about why you are having the surgery now...maybe if it really is a bad time, perhaps you should discuss postponing with your doctor. On the other hand...it will be over and done with, and you can start to focus ahead on better times.

Only you can decide what's right for you. This is an emotional rollercoaster even when nothing else is going on....I hope you will keep reading and posting, and maybe stop in to Chat to visit with the sisters there who are also waiting. It's good to share our feelings at these times...it really does help!

Sending big s to you and I know you will be ok...hang in there honey, you are NOT alone!!!

Karen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-14-2002, 09:12 PM
Hi Lisa From Hoffman Estates

I replied to you in your Illinois post. Not only do we live close, but we both have lives in turmoil. Not only am I dealing with the my impending crowning, but my 6 year old can't seem to behave in school (ADD?) and at his sitters, my 9 month old has the flu, my father is suffering with pancreatic cancer and lives out of state, work is chaotic, and financial worries exsist as well.
<<<<< yikes>>>>>! As I said before, feel free to email me.. Take care and lots of

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register