Now I'm getting scared! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Now I'm getting scared! Now I'm getting scared!

Unread 04-22-2002, 09:07 AM
Now I' getting scared!

Hi ladies!

I'm 2 days pre-op now. Go for my Pre-op appts tomorrow.

I am a wreck. My stomach has constant butterflies, I'm having horrible nightmares, I can't keep my mind on my work, etc. I would normally consider myself to be a strong person but right now I am a bowl of jelly.

I was going to work through tomorrow but I just can't keep my mind on the task at hand. Which is evident by my being on this site instead of working!

I think I now know what a Panic Attack feels like!

Cherilynn
:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-22-2002, 09:09 AM
Now I'm getting scared!

Cherilynn s to you! I remember not feeling all together the last few days before surgery! I know you have been visiting this site and reading up on things. Just please, try and relax, the wait is the worst part and it's almost over! Breathe, in and out....

Sara
Unread 04-22-2002, 09:16 AM
Now I'm getting scared!

I had a hard time concentrating the last couple of days before my surgery also. It's distracting. Hang in there. It will all soon be over.
Unread 04-22-2002, 09:56 AM
Hey Girl

Try and focus on how good your summer will be without a period. And wearing white pants no matter what day of the month it is. I go tomorrow tentatively around 10 to the castle. Surgery is around 12 no definate time yet. They said to call back after 3. sigh.....I wanted to be first....whine.......but tomorrow at this exact moment it will almost be over for me. I cant wait to be done with this stress. It is making me crazy.

God Bless you and try hard to remember that you are the most important person for the next two days.

HUGS to you my fellow LIW.

I dreamt that she took out my tonsils instead.

Cindy

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register